Could This Be The Conservative PowerTicket? Rick Perry & Michele Bachmann?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:razz:

So what do you guys think of this ticket? It's either that or Perry/Romney (well at least from the current political field)
Lets hear your thoughts about this ticket and HOW BAD IT WILL TOPPLE OBAMA in 2012!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5xTxcFA398]YouTube - ‪Rick Perry / Austin Tea Party ::: On Secession and "Right Wing Extremism"‬‏[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4hYkfwuTY&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal"‬‏[/ame]

Sure winners..you betcha!

Oh yea, this is what we need. Let's turn America into an uninsured, low paying cesspool like Rickie P. did in Texas. We can start with MB's plan to dismantle the EPA.

Mmmmmm, I can smell the "toxins".

I've never seen women (conservative) so verbally abused and hated by men (liberal). The sheer hatred and venom toward Palin and Bachmann is unheard of.. Liberal guys must not have respected their own mother's much less any female to be able to talk about, denigrate, and destroy women as if it were a blood sport, they way they have with these two ladies. Makes you wonder about these guys.. pretty sick characters.

:razz:

So what do you guys think of this ticket? It's either that or Perry/Romney (well at least from the current political field)
Lets hear your thoughts about this ticket and HOW BAD IT WILL TOPPLE OBAMA in 2012!

It works for me! Rick sounds a whole lot like Dubya in tone and tenor (arrogance some would say), and the media will rank all over his Texas "twang." If he's the party's choice and wins - which he will - it will only be a shock to the left with their heads up Obama's butt.

A Perry-Bachmann ticket would surely send the main stream GOP over the edge. It is too pure Tea Party.

A Perry-Bachmann ticket would surely send the main stream GOP over the edge. It is too pure Tea Party.

Most of us like "pure" Tea Party. I happen to like what Ron Paul said today about what he would do right away were he elected. It doesn't get any more "pure tea partyish" than Ron Paul and his supporters being they founded the movement some years ago. I'm not a huge fan of his but I could get behind his campaign should he be our candidate.

Ron Paul is a libertarian. One that holds some very strange stances on issues. Main Stream GOP will never give him the nomination.

You can plan on those fairy liberal reporters using the Bush comparison to Perry as there only rant,,,but as we see on CNN/PMSNBC it's already started....yah,,NO ONE IS GONNA VOTE FOR A TEXAN AGAIN? does that mean that no one will ever vote for a black man again being Obama has ruined so many lives?

You can plan on those fairy liberal reporters using the Bush comparison to Perry as there only rant,,,but as we see on CNN/PMSNBC it's already started....yah,,NO ONE IS GONNA VOTE FOR A TEXAN AGAIN? does that mean that no one will ever vote for a black man again being Obama has ruined so many lives?

who's lives did Obama ruin?

Forum List

Back