Could the Sanctimonious Purists on the Left please stand up!

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Obama calls liberal critics 'sanctimonious'

Apparently you all are now going to be sharing space under the Bus with Barry's Mom, Grandparents, Mentor, Bill Ayers and the rest...

The Question is, are you guys going to Officially Join Forces with the Sanctimonious Purists on the Right and Win a National Election for once?...

Anyway, if the President was Referring to you, Sound off here and tell us how you feel about your Messiah now that the Hopey/Changey thing has clearly Morphed into Bush (43) Part III. :rofl:

:)

peace...

Seems to me Obama is more interested in securing his reelection than in fulfilling his campaign promises. Color me *sanctimonious*.

Nice of you libs to joint the ranks of "racists" criticizing Obama!

It HAS to be because you don't like a black man as president!

It CAN'T be for any other reason.

I seem to recall words to that effect towards me and others on the board before the election.

Color you all HYPOCRITES!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Seems to me Obama is more interested in securing his reelection than in fulfilling his campaign promises. Color me *sanctimonious*.

Thanks for the Honesty... And will you Vote for him again?

peace...

I hope not, mal. I wasn't wild about doing it the first time.....I supported McCain until he chose Palin as his Veep and we got to see what she was about. If the GOP runs a moderate candidate, then no.

I seem to recall words to that effect towards me and others on the board before the election.

You are an ass, TPS. I wasn't here in 2008, and if I have called you a bigot it wasn't for criticizing Obama.

peace...

I hope not, mal. I wasn't wild about doing it the first time.....I supported McCain until he chose Palin as his Veep and we got to see what she was about. If the GOP runs a moderate candidate, then no.

You just Confused the Shit out of me about where you Stand on just about everything... :thup:

peace...

"Take a tally," the president challenged members of his party, seeming more riled by their criticism than by the opposition's. "Look at what I promised during the campaign. There's not a single thing that I've said that I would do that I have not either done or tried to do. And if I haven't gotten it done yet, I'm still trying to do it."

Yoda say: there is no try; there is only do, or do not.

I think this is the natural reaction to what he billed himself as during 2008. He and his campaign set the bar very high back then--he made himself the perfect anti-Bush--but as this thing unfolds there seems to be more parallels to Bush II than differences. It would be foolish for him to take his bases' 2012 turnout for granted.

peace...

You just Confused the Shit out of me about where you Stand on just about everything... :thup:

peace...

No candidate is ever a perfect fit, mal. I'll support the GOP guy unless the party is overtaken by tea baggers who yearn for the good old days when discrimination was legal.

I wanted/expected far more social justice then Obama has delivered, and since he seems incompetent economically, I'm at a loss as to what, exactly, he thinks he may have to offer next time. IMO, Obama has made a ginormous error and should have veered hard left, using his platform to fight for the little guy. Selling out is such a cheesey move, and I am just not excited about him anymore.

Last edited:

You are an ass, TPS. I wasn't here in 2008, and if I have called you a bigot it wasn't for criticizing Obama.

Yeah, bullshit!

You have been calling the Tea Party "racist" from day one.

Why are they racists????? Gee, it can't be because they were against Obama??????

I mean give me a break. WHAT OTHER REASON IS THERE TO CALL THE TEA PARTY RACIST?

I can't wait to hear you rationalize that one.

You libs are reaping what you sow!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama is going to face stiff competition during the Democratic Primaries.... Dan Blather [no quotations, b/c I can't 100% recall what he said]

2 years ago I thought I would be talking about what a gansta he is, instead of calling him Wayne Brady.... Bill Maher

hahah

Well on the bright side, most of us want big 0 out now. See, partisanship at last!

Apparently you all are now going to be sharing space under the Bus with Barry's Mom, Grandparents, Mentor, Bill Ayers and the rest...

The Question is, are you guys going to Officially Join Forces with the Sanctimonious Purists on the Right and Win a National Election for once?...

Anyway, if the President was Referring to you, Sound off here and tell us how you feel about your Messiah now that the Hopey/Changey thing has clearly Morphed into Bush (43) Part III. :rofl:

peace...

Obama is an asshole for morphing into Bush wherever and however he's done so.

• Thanks

peace...

Obama is an asshole for morphing into Bush wherever and however he's done so.

:clap2: For Honesty...

peace...

Yea he sure did Bitch-Slap the Left loons on this one. Ole Slick Willy Stainmaker Clinton taught him well. He is now officially running for Re-Election. Time to flush the Left loon turds down the toilet.

• Thanks
I did not expect much from Obama but had some home, but that faded out by the end of his first quarter as pres.
By 6 mos I was seeing him as just another Bush term.
Kinda like how many will see most of the baggers elected to congress by late next summer.

But it has been entertaining to watch how the wingers reacted to his being elected.

tea baggers who yearn for the good old days when discrimination was legal.

Eh?...

Who?

peace...

Sarah Palin, Mark Levin, Rand Paul, Sharon Angle......IMO, all of them appeal to the basest instincts of voters and encourage people to blame their neighbors for the trouble we're in.

Are you Insinuating that the people Listed above are Racist and Support Racist Discrimination Targeted at other than Whites?...

peace...

Forum List

Back