Could the bin Laden Raid Have Revealed a Secret New Helicopter?

That is exactly what it did. They did not anticipate losing it. I am surprised they did not blow it up before abandoning it though.

• Banned
That is exactly what it did. They did not anticipate losing it. I am surprised they did not blow it up before abandoning it though.

I know one was lost and now they talk about secret new one's. My brother flies F15s, Ill call him and he may tell me, doubt it though...he'll just tell me to STFU and worry about things that concern me...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This helicopter and the technology it may or may not have cannot fall into the wrong hands. This could be a matter of national security if it does. We have to get this back. I heard that there is a lot of concern about the Chinese potentially picking up this aircraft (or what's left of it). That would be a disaster...

There's other photos out there...I saw one earlier this evening on one of the news shows that showed the the tail rotor section, I believe on the other side of the fence......It had a cowling surrounding the rear rotor blades, much like the Commanche......The Commanche program was halted a few years back.....This appears to be something unseen before......Appears to be stealth.

Interesting stuff indeed.

Last edited:
This helicopter and the technology it may or may not have cannot fall into the wrong hands. This could be a matter of national security if it does. We have to get this back. I heard that there is a lot of concern about the Chinese potentially picking up this aircraft (or what's left of it). That would be a disaster...
The Paki's will cough it up.......They're in deep shit right now with the US. Giving it up, or revealing tech to any other country would put them so deep in shit they would never crawl out.

The Paki's will cough it up.......They're in deep shit right now with the US. Giving it up, or revealing tech to any other country would put them so deep in shit they would never crawl out.

Agreed. You can't tell me that they didn't know Bin Laden was there. They'd better be in deep shit.

They did blow it up, they thermite grenaded the main body of it where all the electronics and secret squirrel stuff is, the only thing left was the tail section.

Forum List

Back