Could terral be right ?

His life is irrelevant. So is yours if you live in that "everything isn't really what it is" shrooms assed waste of a world. I will go play hoops now, HIGHLY enjoy myself with others, and not give one lick of a fuck if some freak predicts a phony doomsday. That's how to live life. Breathe air, be around loved ones, have great sex, compete. Fuck all that other shit. When someone tries to taake what I love, we'll talk freaks.

lol...no..no...I mean lol is dat how the wiggers roll in pleasentville...lol

Is tin foil hat conspiracies how the smelly assed crabs-having chicks, meth doing death metalers roll in pleasantville?

Anyhoo -

Your point about refuting him is inane because HE'S BEEN THOROUGHLY REFUTED. It's everywhere, and if you don't see it, it's because you're not looking for it. He's even refuted himself. Jesus christ.

no.

Any other dumb questions?

yes, do you even understand the theory ?

Yes.

Do you understand that Terral is a fucking loon who has...never....been right? Do you understand that he has been proven wrong on this as well? Do you understand he was saying that the earth would be destroyed according to his theorty this past April....Then May....Then June....

Oopsie, we're still here. Theory not correct.

no.

Any other dumb questions?

yes, do you even understand the theory ?

Yes.

Do you understand that Terral is a fucking loon who has...never....been right? Do you understand that he has been proven wrong on this as well? Do you understand he was saying that the earth would be destroyed according to his theorty this past April....Then May....Then June....

Oopsie, we're still here. Theory not correct.

so the answer is, no you do not

His life is irrelevant. So is yours if you live in that "everything isn't really what it is" shrooms assed waste of a world. I will go play hoops now, HIGHLY enjoy myself with others, and not give one lick of a fuck if some freak predicts a phony doomsday. That's how to live life. Breathe air, be around loved ones, have great sex, compete. Fuck all that other shit. When someone tries to taake what I love, we'll talk freaks.

lol...no..no...I mean lol is dat how the wiggers roll in pleasentville...lol

Is tin foil hat conspiracies how the smelly assed crabs-having chicks, meth doing death metalers roll in pleasantville?

Anyhoo -

Your point about refuting him is inane because HE'S BEEN THOROUGHLY REFUTED. It's everywhere, and if you don't see it, it's because you're not looking for it. He's even refuted himself. Jesus christ.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know how you sometimes can sense that something is present even though you can't see it? Well, astronomers are getting that feeling about a giant, hidden object in space.
And when we say giant, we mean GIANT.

Evidence is mounting that either a brown dwarf star or a gas giant planet is lurking at the outermost reaches of our solar system, far beyond Pluto. The theoretical object, dubbed Tyche, is estimated to be four times the size of Jupiter and 15,000 times farther from the sun than Earth, according to a story in the British paper The Independent.

Astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette think data from NASA's infrared space telescope WISE will confirm Tyche's existence and location within two years.

Scientists, telescope hunt massive hidden object in space – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Forum List

Back