Could somebody PLEASE tell Biden to shut up

political-pictures-joe-biden-not-speak.jpg

You would honestly think we are currently facing the equivalent of the Black Plague.

Couldn't agree more. I just read that what, 100 people in U.S. have the flu? The way it's being covered on the news I was expecting them to say something like 30,000 people in the U.S. have the flu, or 8,000 or at least 500. But 100 and people are spazing out? Makes me wonder . . . what else is going on relatively unnoticed and unreported right now because everyone is busy yapping chicken little?

My Way News - After his flu warning, Biden takes the train home

What a nitwit!

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif] WASHINGTON (AP) - One day after saying he wouldn't travel in tight quarters because of the swine flu scare, Vice President Joe Biden rode a train Friday from Washington to Delaware.

Known for speaking freely, Biden told NBC's "Today" show on Thursday that he had urged family members to avoid airplanes and subways for fear of contracting the H1N1 flu virus.

"I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places now," Biden said. The comments infuriated the travel industry and triggered several revisions from the Obama administration, whose official advice is less severe.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano commented, "If he could say that over again, he would say if they're feeling sick, they should stay off of public transit or confined spaces."

By Friday night, Biden seemed ready for his own do-over. A longtime rider of Amtrak, he took a train from Union Station to his Delaware home, his office said.
[/FONT]

Biden: I Told Family To Avoid Planes, Subway Over Swine Flu (VIDEO)

WASHINGTON — Vice President Joe Biden says he's advising his own family to avoid "confined places" -- to stay off commercial airlines and even subways -- because of the new swine flu.

Biden said Thursday if one person sneezes on a confined aircraft, "it goes all the way through the aircraft." Going beyond official advice from the federal government, Biden said of his family's personal precautions: "That's me."

Asked on NBC's "Today" show whether the government should close the border with Mexico to try to slow the spread of the flu, Biden says health authorities advise that would be impractical because the swine flu has already spread to the U.S. and several other nations. Instead, he says people should focus on confined places where the flu could spread quickly, such as airplanes, malls and classrooms.

its a great distraction from real issues and a great way of selling vaccines to help economically stimulate drug company's

You would honestly think we are currently facing the equivalent of the Black Plague.

Actually, the influenza pandemic of 1918 killed more people in a year than the Black Plague - aka the bubonic plague - did in four years. So far as I know, medical science still does not have a cure for the flu virus, and it is still potentially lethal to the very young, the old, and those who are already in bad health.

Biden's hilarious.

I was a little worried that when Bush left office, we'd have no high-profile politician to amuse us by saying dumb things on a constant basis. But fortunately, Obama picked Biden and now we have another four years of hilarity to ensue.

Biden's hilarious.

I was a little worried that when Bush left office, we'd have no high-profile politician to amuse us by saying dumb things on a constant basis. But fortunately, Obama picked Biden and now we have another four years of hilarity to ensue.
Biden isnt the only one
Obama is doing his part also
LOL

Forum List

Back