Could Scotland really leave the UK?

Nah Smeg, I asked your boyfriend Les about it he said he prefers your sloppy

Have you always been a poster child of the failed English education system or are you just a drugfvcked moron??

Greg
Smeg where is Jacksonville?

Are you saying that ANY nation is free of the instances of selling children for sex?? USA: no! UK: no, Cambodia, NO!! Anywhere in the world has child abuse you cretin!!! The USA, UK, Oz, Bloody nowhere...except maybe Antarctica, are free of the scourge. Now go fapi you ignorant pommy git!!

Greg

Have you always been a poster child of the failed English education system or are you just a drugfvcked moron??

Greg

Are you saying that ANY nation is free of the instances of selling children for sex?? USA: no! UK: no, Cambodia, NO!! Anywhere in the world has child abuse you cretin!!! The USA, UK, Oz, Bloody nowhere...except maybe Antarctica, are free of the scourge. Now go fapi you ignorant pommy git!!

Greg
Well Smeg I bow to your completely superior firsthand knowledge of the child sex industry. I myself have more intellectual pursuits like geography.
Ps where is Jacksonville :dance:

:420:

Greg

Greg
Well Smeg I bow to your completely superior firsthand knowledge of the child sex industry. I myself have more intellectual pursuits like geography.
Ps where is Jacksonville :dance:

As reported in the UK Mail it is where it has always been...glad to hear you need geography lessons. lmao:asshole:

Greg

Forum List

Back