Could Scotland really leave the UK?

I'm English, not really British at all.
In fact, I'd go as far as to say, I'm Yorkshire.

You people are still very tribal :)

True.
Yorkshire people are very Yorkshire and, when some fool mixes us up with a red rose prat, we put the fucker straight.
32 years of fighting, all about 500 years ago, and we still go on about the Lancs - that idiot Dick shit has a lot to answer for - and he shouldn't be buried in York.
Lancashire, lah, lah, lah.....

Damn the forum to hell for removing the neg rep feature.
It was like a cop, there when you don't give a shit, but when you want it ......

:D

I'm English, not really British at all.
In fact, I'd go as far as to say, I'm Yorkshire.

You people are still very tribal :)

True.
Yorkshire people are very Yorkshire and, when some fool mixes us up with a red rose prat, we put the fucker straight.
32 years of fighting, all about 500 years ago, and we still go on about the Lancs - that idiot Dick shit has a lot to answer for - and he shouldn't be buried in York.
Lancashire, lah, lah, lah.....

I would love to see a "Roses" match...maybe next year??

Greg

Seems they didn't want to. 55% is a pretty solid "NO"!!

Pity...but oh well; common sense over romanticism I suppose.

Oh well; maybe the next generation??

Greg

To me the oddest thing was the clear bias against Scottish folks by both media and the general population outside of Scotland. Media was civilized about its bias but the common people were downright ugly about it even on this forum. This is not the way to appeal towards unity. I think this vitriol turned out to be the biggest impetus for Yes campaign and unless some real soul searching is done, this has a potential of becoming a serious issue in future.
I would discount the nationalistic nobs here, I am proud of the percentage of residents in Scotland who voted.
Serious issue in the future:badgrin:

45% has potential to turn into 55% if nothing is done about it.

On a side note, you and Swagger are the only two English I know on this forum who refrained from calling Scottish folks sheep f******. So I commend you two for that.
I'm British not English

Every English is British but every British is not English. What country in the Britain are you in?
the isle of man so I am british not english.

You are quite wrong there. It is in fact the only self governing part of England left....the rest is gone to the UK.

After a period of alternating rule by the kings of Scotland and England, the island came under the feudal lordship of the English Crown in 1399. The lordship revested into the British Crown in 1765, but the island never became part of the Kingdom of Great Britain or its successor the United Kingdom, retaining its status as an internally self-governing Crown dependency.

So you are indeed a Pom and didn't know it?? lmao!!

Greg

I would discount the nationalistic nobs here, I am proud of the percentage of residents in Scotland who voted.
Serious issue in the future:badgrin:

On a side note, you and Swagger are the only two English I know on this forum who refrained from calling Scottish folks sheep f******. So I commend you two for that.
I'm British not English

Every English is British but every British is not English. What country in the Britain are you in?

You are quite wrong there. It is in fact the only self governing part of England left....the rest is gone to the UK.

After a period of alternating rule by the kings of Scotland and England, the island came under the feudal lordship of the English Crown in 1399. The lordship revested into the British Crown in 1765, but the island never became part of the Kingdom of Great Britain or its successor the United Kingdom, retaining its status as an internally self-governing Crown dependency.

Greg

Well Smeg to quote,"Under British law, the Isle of Man is not part of the United Kingdom.(Therefore I am not English or Scottish or Welsh or NI )However, Britain takes care of its external and defence affairs, and retains paramount power to legislate for the island"
.My passport says "British Islands Isle of Man" and "British Citizen" so you little nincompoop I'm British not English.

Ps you really must try harder

I'm British not English

Greg

Well Smeg to quote,"Under British law, the Isle of Man is not part of the United Kingdom.(Therefore I am not English or Scottish or Welsh or NI )However, Britain takes care of its external and defence affairs, and retains paramount power to legislate for the island"
.My passport says "British Islands Isle of Man" and "British Citizen" so you little nincompoop I'm British not English.

Ps you really must try harder

You have missed this bit..."the island came under the feudal lordship of the English Crown in 1399. The lordship revested into the British Crown in 1765, but the island never became part of the Kingdom of Great Britain or its successor the United Kingdom,"

In fact you are the only bit of England left...the rest is the UK.

lmao, pommy!!

Greg

IPBrain

then to the feudal lordship of the Stanley family under the English crown. The British crown acquired the lordship in 1764, but never incorporated the island into the United Kingdom.

POMPOMPOMPOMPOMPOMPOMPOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

IPBrain

then to the feudal lordship of the Stanley family under the English crown. The British crown acquired the lordship in 1764, but never incorporated the island into the United Kingdom.

Greg
Obviously Smeg being a direct descendant of a screw has caused you reading probs, you consistently leave out this sentence from the same wiki article "Under British law, the Isle of Man is not part of the United Kingdom" Check out the E U status then compare the front covers of the British Isles of Man Passport to the standard British passport.

IPBrain

Greg
Obviously Smeg being a direct descendant of a screw has caused you reading probs, you consistently leave out this sentence from the same wiki article "Under British law, the Isle of Man is not part of the United Kingdom" Check out the E U status then compare the front covers of the British Isles of Man Passport to the standard British passport.

My dear maladjusted flyspec; the fact that the Isle of Mann was part of ENGLAND for 365 years, rendered the lordship to the British crown BUT WAS NOT incorporated into the UK means that it is still ENGLISH!!! Seek help; I suggest that there are some in authority that you can call. Pompompompompompompompom!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Greg

Last edited:
IPBrain

Greg

My dear maladjusted flyspec; the fact that the Isle of Mann was part of ENGLAND for 365 years, rendered the lordship to the British crown BUT WAS NOT incorporated into the UK means that it is still ENGLISH!!! Seek help; I suggest that there are some in authority that you can call. Pompompompompompompompom!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Greg
Dear Smeg my little dingo dropping, we are not part of the UK or EU, if we were English we would have an automatic right to the EU. This link should for obvious reasons should be easier to understand for you.The Isle of Man

Last edited:
IPBrain

Greg

Greg
Dear Smeg my little dingo dropping, we are not part of the UK or EU, if we were English we would have an automatic right to the EU. This link should for obvious reasons should be easier to understand for you.The Isle of Man

As usual you peeed far too freely!! Recall!!
feudal lordship of the Stanley family under the English crown. The British crown acquired the lordship in 1764

You were English up until England became British.......so you are a Pompompompompompompompom!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

...or rather POME to be more precise!!

Greg

IPBrain

Greg

Greg

feudal lordship of the Stanley family under the English crown. The British crown acquired the lordship in 1764

You were English up until England became British.......so you are a Pompompompompompompompom!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Greg
Well Smeg my little dingo bitch thank you for finally grasping and agreeing with what I said " I am British not English" .I suppose being a descendant of Prison Screws is a social impediment, even in this environment .I must say though I do like the true Australian Aboriginals I have met. They are much less uncouth than white trash like you n est-ce pas?

IPBrain

Greg

Greg

Greg
Well Smeg my little dingo bitch thank you for finally grasping and agreeing with what I said " I am British not English" . I suppose being a descendant of Prison Screws is a social impediment, even in this environment .I must say though I do like the true Australian Aboriginals I have met. They are much less uncouth than white trash like you n est-ce pas?

You are as English as any Englander, old bean. POMPOMPOMPOMPOMPOMPOM By your definition the English stopped being English in 1764....NOT SO!!!

PS: "I must say though I do like the true Australian Aboriginals I have met".....then there is hope for you yet. However, you do realise that what you have said is ignorantly racist. lol. Not that you mean it that way of course. It's what one expects from an ignorant Pompompompompompompompom!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: As for being "white trash" and descended from Prison Screws...lmao. You are just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cliched; are you really that stupid!!? Firstly, my English ancestors were Cornish and Whitechapel Jews: secondly my Irish ancestors were from the South (pre1860 on both sides) and thirdly my Eastern European Ancestors were recent arrivals. You are really a vapid piece of work!! now piss off, Pom!!!

Greg
:badgrin::badgrin:

Greg
Well Smeg my little dingo bitch thank you for finally grasping and agreeing with what I said " I am British not English" . I suppose being a descendant of Prison Screws is a social impediment, even in this environment .I must say though I do like the true Australian Aboriginals I have met. They are much less uncouth than white trash like you n est-ce pas?

You are as English as any Englander, old bean. POMPOMPOMPOMPOMPOMPOM By your definition the English stopped being English in 1764....NOT SO!!!

PS: "I must say though I do like the true Australian Aboriginals I have met".....then there is hope for you yet. However, you do realise that what you have said is ignorantly racist. lol. Not that you mean it that way of course. It's what one expects from an ignorant Pompompompompompompompom!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: As for being "white trash" and descended from Prison Screws...lmao. You are just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cliched; are you really that stupid!!? Firstly, my English ancestors were Cornish and Whitechapel Jews: secondly my Irish ancestors were from the South (pre1860 on both sides) and thirdly my Eastern European Ancestors were recent arrivals. You are really a vapid piece of work!! now piss off, Pom!!!
ooooooh Smeg I touched a nerve, sorry I left the mongrel out of "my little MONGREL dingo bitch.":badgrin:
Ps Were you one of the Pedo's little boys?

Last edited:
It's a form of class snobbery. By deriding someone as a sheep-shagger or something like that you position them as someone who spends a lot of time working with animals (i.e. a farmer) and therefore imply a pejorative about them being working class and about the working class in general.

All rather childish.
Normally I would agree tigerbob when talking about civilized nations but those mongrel aussie's wrote the sheep shaggers karma sutra!

I noticed you folks have good tolerance for trash talk. I am beginning to like that quality in British people. :)

Greg

Greg

ooooooh Smeg I touched a nerve, sorry I left the mongrel out of "my little MONGREL dingo bitch.":badgrin:

The only nerve you touched was the laughter nerve. If I get the message correctly there is still an appeal in progress. Until then, comment re his proclivities really should be left to the courts. Are you always into the racist smears?? lmao.
..and why do you deny being a Pompompompompompompompom!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Greg

It's a form of class snobbery. By deriding someone as a sheep-shagger or something like that you position them as someone who spends a lot of time working with animals (i.e. a farmer) and therefore imply a pejorative about them being working class and about the working class in general.

All rather childish.
Normally I would agree tigerbob when talking about civilized nations but those mongrel aussie's wrote the sheep shaggers karma sutra!

Really? I've never seen it. Is your well thumbed copy still beside your bed? BTW: here we say it was written by Kiwis....and if I am not mistaken you Poms attribute same to the Welsh!! That's what I like about ten pound Poms; they left their trash behind!!

lmao!!

Greg

Greg

Greg

Your Hero!!!

Sickening extent of Jimmy Savile s full depravity laid bare in shocking NHS report - Mirror Online

Did you get that little tightening operation he wanted??

Greg

Forum List

Back