Could Rachel Maddow's job be in danger? MSNBC's parent company, NBC, is not happy with Maddow.

I see the dumb fucks who think that any media who disagrees with Trump is fake news are again displaying their absolute stupidity.
Actually, the left leaning media is seeing a large surge in new audience. Which is the same thing that happened to right leaning media when Obama was elected.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/12/business/trump-television-ratings-liberals.amp.html

Is Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim Becoming The New York Times' Largest Investor Purely Business?

I see the dumb fucks who think that any media who disagrees with Trump is fake news are again displaying their absolute stupidity.
Actually, the left leaning media is seeing a large surge in new audience. Which is the same thing that happened to right leaning media when Obama was elected.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/12/business/trump-television-ratings-liberals.amp.html
This is where you lefties fail to understand. The people that put trump in office have gone back to their lives and their jobs. They have developed a distaste for watching the news and the unamerican behavior of the lefties. They, myself included, have refrained from watching the tv because it develops nothing but anger and frustration. It is fake news, fake reporting, fake commentary, and literally treasonous behavior. Trump is in charge. He has 4 years to straighten it out and if not the voters will make another choice.

Polls can get the results they want by the questions they ask. For instance if you ask should trump be given a chance instead of is he illegitimate you will get entirely different results. Or maybe are you happy trump got rid of the Obamacare mandate for young people. The poll is as worthless as stfu faux outrage every post.

As pathetic as this sounds, Maddow is all MSNBC has got going for it. Chris Matthews is "solid", I guess. But Maddow is their star (ha ha ha!!).

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Most intelligent person in media [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
IMG_2843.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back