Could Palin Win Iowa? Poll Indicates “Yes”

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
A recent Daily Fix poll shows Sarah Palin with an opportunity to win the all important Iowa Caucus if she chose to run in 2012.

Sarah Palin is going to Iowa next month to headline a GOP fundraising event. Since declaring her plans to do so publicly, speculation has been running rampant as to whether or not the move indicates Palin’s desire to be a candidate for president in 2012.

A Daily Fix poll shows Palin’s prospects of winning the Iowa Caucus to be better than one might expect, given the former Alaskan governor has done very little work to date in establishing an on-ground presence in the all important Midwest state.

Read more: Could Palin Win Iowa? Poll Indicates “Yes” | Newsflavor

A recent Daily Fix poll shows Sarah Palin with an opportunity to win the all important Iowa Caucus if she chose to run in 2012.

Sarah Palin is going to Iowa next month to headline a GOP fundraising event. Since declaring her plans to do so publicly, speculation has been running rampant as to whether or not the move indicates Palin’s desire to be a candidate for president in 2012.

A Daily Fix poll shows Palin’s prospects of winning the Iowa Caucus to be better than one might expect, given the former Alaskan governor has done very little work to date in establishing an on-ground presence in the all important Midwest state.

aw shit
i hope she doesnt

Palin would be my ideal choice for 2012. I don't think Obama could beat her. And that's IF the Democrats don't give Hillary the nod to take Obama down herself.

And do you know a ticket that would make every Democrat instantly combust?

beck_palin.jpg

Palin would be my ideal choice for 2012.
That says it all about you then.
I don't think Obama could beat her.
You don't think, and that's a problem with a lot of people in this country.
And that's IF the Democrats don't give Hillary the nod to take Obama down herself.

beck_palin.jpg

I almost took you seriously till I saw that Beck/Palin picture.:blahblah:

I don't dislike Palin but she is obnoxious and not real smart (Her voice is really annoying). She would probably guarantee that Obama would get relected if she was the Republican nominee.

Great News

A Palin win in Iowa would stamp her as the lead Republican in the primaries. If she can hold on till Super Tuesday...the other Republicans will drop out

WE need Palin as the GOP candidate......she represents the best her Party has to offer

Great News

A Palin win in Iowa would stamp her as the lead Republican in the primaries. If she can hold on till Super Tuesday...the other Republicans will drop out

WE need Palin as the GOP candidate......she represents the best her Party has to offer
Obama won't be reelected because he's a massive failure. Hillary is an ad campaign that writes itself:

"You want 4 more years of Obama? Vote 4 Hillary!". :lol:

This is good news. Where do I donate to help make sure she gets on the GOP ticket? Anyone? Anyone? Oh, and having Beck run with her is ideal. We need to make sure this happens. Where do I donate?

Palin would be my ideal choice for 2012. I don't think Obama could beat her. And that's IF the Democrats don't give Hillary the nod to take Obama down herself.

beck_palin.jpg

You mean, combust in laughter??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

beck_palin.jpg

you realize obama would win by the biggest margins ever in an election if this was the gop ticket right?

beck_palin.jpg

Personally, I think they'd be thrilled with that ticket. It would pretty much guarantee them a win. It's not worth the risk. There is no way that Palin has what it takes to run the country - and likewise for Beck... Both are brilliant at the jobs they do right now - pissing off the left.

she will win iowa after she wins the best parent of the year award

she will win iowa after she wins the best parent of the year award
the sad fact is, in politics even the strange is possible

look who we have as POTUS right now
and who, in 2006 thought he would even have a shot at the DNC nod

beck_palin.jpg

Personally, I think they'd be thrilled with that ticket. It would pretty much guarantee them a win. It's not worth the risk. There is no way that Palin has what it takes to run the country - and likewise for Beck... Both are brilliant at the jobs they do right now - pissing off the left.

NAYSAYER!! Palin can win...ESPECIALLY with the White, Christian fundamemtalist as her running mate. This is just too perfect!

OOH!

Sinatra discussing a poll!

That's rare.

Win Iowa against whom?

Forum List

Back