Could Palin actually win in 2012 Y/N??

If nominated by the GOP and the economy is as it is today could Palin win?

• NO. Palin is not electable, no how no way, NEVER

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • YES. Desperate voters do desperate things, look at 2008.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • NO. she would get crushed in the presidential debate, she simply isn't smart enough

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • YES. The people "who cling to guns & religion" have faith in Sarah

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, Hillary and all that derned book lernin'. Who needs it?

We need the down home common sense of a woman who can see Russia from her house!

Nominate Palin.

You betcha! ::wink::

We need the down home common sense of a woman who can see Russia from her house!

Nominate Palin.

Oh yeah you all, Wes needs SHRILLARY for President. just because she rode into Politics on her hound do hubbies coattails, Billy boy Clinton...:lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Nominate Palin.

One president seems to think America has 57 or is it 58 states he's said that he has been to all of them but two.:eusa_eh:

I'd vote for Jerry Brown before Palin or Obama. No doubt I'd vote for Hillary before any of the preceding three.

Yeah, yeah, Palin is MUCH smarter than Barry and Shillary.

She'll fix the country right up I tell ya.

Nominate Palin, just to see people like me puke.

Do it.

I'd vote for Jerry Brown before Palin or Obama. No doubt I'd vote for Hillary before any of the preceding three.

I WOULD have voted for Hillary, but after she sold herself to Obama, I have no further use for her. If it were Palin vs Obama in 2012 I'd have to vote a third party candidate.

The annointed Kenyan did it.

Why not Sarah?

Obama is highly intelligent, yet he overcame bigotry. So, I suppose Palin might overcome (I'll be nice) not being highly intelligent. But to do so she will need to follow the strategy of Sharon Angle and run like hell from any real news source. Of course Fox will provide her with softball questions and lots of free air time.
I guess time will tell.

Why not Sarah?

Obama is highly intelligent, yet he overcame bigotry. So, I suppose Palin might overcome (I'll be nice) not being highly intelligent. But to do so she will need to follow the strategy of Sharon Angle and run like hell from any real news source. Of course Fox will provide her with softball questions and lots of free air time.
I guess time will tell.

uh huh, he may be "highly intelligent" but he no where near as smart.

dumbass palin will never be president, obama would get 80% of the votes if palin got the R nod

pfeeeesh, I don't find the Obama that "highly intelligent".
I find him boring, cold, thuggish, humorless, and just darn right classless.

pfeeeesh, I don't find the Obama that "highly intelligent".
I find him boring, cold, thuggish, humorless, and just darn right classless.

"cold, thuggish, humorless and just darn right classless"
Based on what? You slept with him?

Why not Sarah?

I guess time will tell.

Seems something is amiss with your sentence, was there a point you wished to make, or is my inference correct and the sentence was written as a racial slur?

Last edited:
I guess time will tell.

Seems something is amiss with you sentence, was there a point you wished to make, or is my inference correct and the sentence was written as a racial slur?

oh brother, a Racial slur..good gawd.:cuckoo:

Sorry bout that,

1. Im not in love with Palin, but if she gets the nod, which I don't thnk she will, and Obama gets the nod, which he more than likely will, Palin will win it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back