Could Paddock be simple patsy?

E

Enigma63

Consider this: What if he is nothing but a dead guy in a room full of guns? The Muslim angle is flimsy at best, his girlfriend is out of the country supposedly, but what if he was just a patsy? Surely the staff would've thought a dude carrying in multiple long range guns was suspicious, no? I wouldn't be surprised if he was murdered or possibly suicided. Might just be he was a local gun enthusiast, then some undercover agent of some type, offers him a deal on an automatic weapon or whatever, they meet in his room to do deal. Agent provocateur offs the guy, uses the gun to spray in-discriminant concert crowd and then leaves dead guy in room full of guns. Nice and tidy. Hotel security footage or cameras were probably non-functional or footage was taken as evidence to never be seen again, like Waco or OKC or Pentagon on 911. Either way now we have public outcry for more #guncontrol over a gun that was illegal anyway. The bulk of the victims were most likely Republican gun owners, so maybe now some of their number will defect and give up their guns. This is all conjecture on my part, but the pattern is getting clearer and clearer. Trump has already started moving left, firing staff members, making deals with Dems. They need to get our guns before they can hit us with the laws we really won't like after the FED stops propping up the economy. Its crystal clear to me, but I made it a point to open my eyes.

Clinton probably had the guy 'Fostered'. Dispatched for the sake of expediency relative to grabbing our guns. Interested to hear about the security cameras and what footage they have.

This whole picture being painted by MSM just doesn't pass the smell test

-Geaux

Clinton probably had the guy 'Fostered'. Dispatched for the sake of expediency relative to grabbing our guns. Interested to hear about the security cameras and what footage they have.

-Geaux
I agree, trying not to get swept up in emotion. It is horrible, but truth is paramount.

-Geaux
I agree, trying not to get swept up in emotion. It is horrible, but truth is paramount.

BTW- Excellent first post you penned

You'll do just fine around here

-Geaux

On my screen it says conspiracy at the top...

Consider this: What if he is nothing but a dead guy in a room full of guns? The Muslim angle is flimsy at best, his girlfriend is out of the country supposedly, but what if he was just a patsy? Surely the staff would've thought a dude carrying in multiple long range guns was suspicious, no? I wouldn't be surprised if he was murdered or possibly suicided. Might just be he was a local gun enthusiast, then some undercover agent of some type, offers him a deal on an automatic weapon or whatever, they meet in his room to do deal. Agent provocateur offs the guy, uses the gun to spray in-discriminant concert crowd and then leaves dead guy in room full of guns. Nice and tidy. Hotel security footage or cameras were probably non-functional or footage was taken as evidence to never be seen again, like Waco or OKC or Pentagon on 911. Either way now we have public outcry for more #guncontrol over a gun that was illegal anyway. The bulk of the victims were most likely Republican gun owners, so maybe now some of their number will defect and give up their guns. This is all conjecture on my part, but the pattern is getting clearer and clearer. Trump has already started moving left, firing staff members, making deals with Dems. They need to get our guns before they can hit us with the laws we really won't like after the FED stops propping up the economy. Its crystal clear to me, but I made it a point to open my eyes.

One possible motivation....Stephen Paddock was a Anti Trump ?

the pattern becomes clearer and clearer. conspiracy twats will conquer the deep state soon. they are just so ungullible and do not get taken in by the lies of the lame stream media.

I listened to an interview with a guy claiming he was Stephen Paddock's neighbor from Mesquite last night and he said he was Pro-Trump, not wild enthusiasm but that was who he voted for. He also said he was super nice, no racism mentioned and even though the neighbor mentioned guns(he was a Marine), he said Paddock never said anything about owning ANY guns. I'll look for the link of that and post it here.

kopZJFo.png
tGWSrMA.png

since Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy and so was Mcvey,then why would this one not be patsy as well? Not to mention we have a LONG line of government corruption that goes back DECADES.think people,you can do it.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back