Could Obama/US govt. do more to help Africa?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
I hear all the problems about African nations. But there is nothing in the way of help or relief in the news about the US(the world police) helping. is it in our best interest to help. Are the troubling news false reports about Africa.
your thoughts?

I hear all the problems about African nations. But there is nothing in the way of help or relief in the news about the US(the world police) helping. is it in our best interest to help. Are the troubling news false reports about Africa.
your thoughts?
The US has dumped trillions into Africa with shit to show for it.

at some point you have to ask yourself; why are we helping people that refuse to help themselves?

I hate to say this but G.W. Bush did more for Africa than our current president who has cut funding in many programs that benefited Africa, But that's ok because since we are doing shit for Africa, China decided to step up to the plate and do more for them. Some way to compete with China, just let them become Africa's chief benefactor

Obama won't even lift a finger to help his brother who lives in a one room hut on a dollar a month income. What a POS he is.

cartoon651.jpg

Forum List

Back