Could Obama have Trump arrested if he starts a war with China before January 20th?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Could Obama have Trump arrested if he starts a war with China before January 20th? Lets say he started talking about blowing up three Georges if they don't respect us on trade and China reacted with declaring war on the United states. Could Obama have him arrested for doing so before January 20th???

I know this is going to come off Stupid to you supporters of Trump but it is an interesting question. I think Obama would be justified in having the SS lock him in a room while he(obama) tried to make peace. This has never been needed before because most presidents elect respect the current president.

I agree with you on one thing, Matthew. Your question does come off as stupid.

Could Obama have Trump arrested if he starts a war with China before January 20th? Lets say he started talking about blowing up three Georges if they don't respect us on trade and China reacted with declaring war on the United states. Could Obama have him arrested for doing so before January 20th???

I know this is going to come off Stupid to you supporters of Trump but it is an interesting question. I think Obama would be justified in having the SS lock him in a room while he(obama) tried to make peace. This has never been needed before because most presidents elect respect the current president.

A little delusional don't you think?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well since Trump isn't POTUS till Jan 20 I'd like to know how a dumbass like you thinks he can start a war??

Oh and there is no peace to make. All Trump did was take a congratulatory phone call from a President of her Country. Nothing more. Trump isn't a politician which is something you dumbasses tend to forget.

Anyone who reads anything else into it is one fucking moron and that box of rocks is smarter than they ever will be.

Er, no.

Could Obama have Trump arrested if he starts a war with China before January 20th? Lets say he started talking about blowing up three Georges if they don't respect us on trade and China reacted with declaring war on the United states.
Now that we're into the hypothetical; let's say President Nimrod started talking about arresting the President-Elect, I'm sure that would work out really well, fortunately the Big "O" isn't as big of an idiot as some of his supporters are.

I know this is going to come off Stupid
Par for the course.

In your opinion, if China launched an attack against the US because of something Trump said, -should- Trump be arrested? Or are you working from the assumption that the president ELECT has control over the US military prior to their inauguration? Either way, your question doesn't come off as stupid to Trump supporters. Since you're either implying that a country taking military action against our country in retaliation to a politician's rhetoric might somehow make that politician's speech criminal, or you're implying a belief that Trump can initiate military action before he's sworn in, your question -is- objectively stupid.

:cuckoo:

Oh brother, you've jumped the shark

I remember how Obama tried to undermine Bush after he won. The Iraqis said Obama came to them and tried to negotiate a deal to halt any withdrawal agreements between Iraq and Bush until after Obama was sworn in.
Years later Obama attempted to blame Bush for Obama's decision for complete withdrawal which then created ISIS.

Last edited:

Who let this idiot out of the Nut House and why?

--LOL

what a tard

--LOL

butthurt.jpg

Who let this idiot out of the Nut House and why?
Er..um... they have to let him out occasionally, otherwise CPS gets involved.

Start a war over words over what?

How about this. Tell China tomorrow 35% tariffs on all goods coming from there, what could they do? Retaliate? That would be the best thing to happen to the American worker and the world in some time. $500B a year trade deficit, thanks for the good times. At worst, American businesses could seek out other low wage locations, they are abundant. Where would China sell their goods? Who would they be able to lend so much currency to?

Sorry. I have nothing against other nations wanting to succeed, but it's difficult when that nation is Communist and they are aggressively expanding in the sea, threatening many American allies.

Why do Progressives hate the peaceful transfer of Presidental power when they lose

Forum List

Back