*Is This Important Enough That We Need This Now?*

• 1. *Yes.*

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • 2. *No*

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Obama moved to Wisconsin he would not be able to get a drivers license. The state requires a certified copy of the birth certificate, not a colb, and actual bona fide real thing verifiable birth certificate. If he tried to get a license at the dmv with the colb they would send him out the door.

Certified birth certificate from another State or Territory of the United States, or a certificate of birth abroad issued by the U.S. Dept. of State (federal forms FS-545 or DS-1350). Canadian birth certificates are not accepted.

They dont accept anything less because of all the fraud that goes on. The real certificate is used to establish name and age, and verification of citizenship. I don't think someone who cannot even prove they qualify for a Wisconsin drivers license should be allowed to become the President.

Gee, so we wouldn't have had a President until 1920 or so when Wisconsin started issuing driver's licenses? Who would be on our money? I guess we could all use dimes (FDR). Oh wait; he had polio and didn't have use of his legs.

That is a bizarre standard for the Presidency don't you think? Obviously not. :lol:

The writers of the Constitution didnt consider it bizarre. I think what's bizarre is a man who claims to have a birth certificate but won't spend a dime to photocopy it and show everyone where he was born. If a state requires proof before issuing lawful identification to whoever wants it, why wouldnt it require proof that someone is eligible before placing them on its presidential ballot? Simple really.

SIDEBAR:

Do you think he was born in Hawaii?

If not, please walk us through what you think happened.

Sorry bout that,

1. I am thinking Obama will have to answer the fact he has no proof of a *real birth certificate*.:evil:
2. Some judge will finally listen to reason, and then, pow, its over for Obama.:evil:
3. Won't be long now, give it a few months.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

President Obama has no reason to believe this issue will be anything more than fodder for conspiracy nuts.

Sorry bout that,

President Obama has no reason to believe this issue will be anything more than fodder for conspiracy nuts.

1. Oh, but what if a judge steps into this like whats happened on his *Obamacare Package*?
2. Things have a way of changing over night.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I am thinking Obama will have to answer the fact he has no proof of a *real birth certificate*.:evil:
2. Some judge will finally listen to reason, and then, pow, its over for Obama.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Lets make it interesting:

If President Obama is on the ballot for President next election in all 50 states, you will change your avatar to a picture of my choosing. If President Obama is not on the ballot in all 50 states due to the birth certificate issue; I'll change my picture to one of your choosing. We'll e-mail the exact picture we want displayed to one another after the bet is settled.

Then whoever loses has to keep the same picture up until the beginning of February 2013; 3 months or so.

As long as it complies to the TOS.

Are you scared?

Let me guess; you're sorry but you're too scared to actually stand by your convictions.

Sorry bout that,
1. Oh, but what if a judge steps into this like whats happened on his *Obamacare Package*?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And martians could land and take over Boise. My dog Spot could speak Tea Party. Your desire will remain unfilled.

If Obama moved to Wisconsin he would not be able to get a drivers license. The state requires a certified copy of the birth certificate, not a colb, and actual bona fide real thing verifiable birth certificate. If he tried to get a license at the dmv with the colb they would send him out the door.

Certified birth certificate from another State or Territory of the United States, or a certificate of birth abroad issued by the U.S. Dept. of State (federal forms FS-545 or DS-1350). Canadian birth certificates are not accepted.

They dont accept anything less because of all the fraud that goes on. The real certificate is used to establish name and age, and verification of citizenship. I don't think someone who cannot even prove they qualify for a Wisconsin drivers license should be allowed to become the President.

This statement is patently false. Lets examine.

Here is the link to the Wisconson DMV idetification requirements -->> Acceptable documents for proof of citizenship or* legal status in the United States (U.S.) Documentos que se aceptan para comprobar ciudadanía o estadía legal en los Estados Unidos (EE.UU.) - Wisconsin Department of Transportation

#1 - Wisconson requires proof of citizenship. It does not require that a birth certificate (assuming that the poster is referring to the long form birth certificate). It requires proof of citizenship. No "long form birth certificate" need be presented as the State accepts the United States Passport as proof of citizenship. And yes the United States Government recognizes the Hawaiian Birth Certificate (COLB) as the states official birth certificate and issues passports based on that.

#2 - The implied "fact" that the long form must be submitted is nowhere supported in the States own DMV citizenship proof requirements. As a matter of fact the page specifically says "U.S. state or local government-issued certificate of birth", the Hawaiin COLB is the official State government certificate of birth and as such under the Full Faith and Credit clause of the Constitution would have to be accepted be Wisconsin unless the federal congress exempted that public act from recognition and equal treatment. In other words Constitutionaly speaking Wisconsin has to recognize it unless exempted by Congress as required by Article IV Section 1 and their power to define the "effects thereof".

So yes you must prove you are a United States Citizen (or legally permitted to be in the US), however you can prove citizenship without the long form birth certificate.

>>>>

Last edited:
I believe McCain was born on a military base, to a military family, which is the same as being born on US soil.
We didn't have foreign military bases then. It could not have been in there. In modern times, however, it is law that a child born to a military family on a military base is a natural born US citizen, as that base is considered US property.

That's not true as recognized by the United States government. There are two types of derived citizenship at birth jus soli (birth on soil) and jus sanguinis (bloodline). Citizenship derived from bith abroad is based on jus sanguinis, not jus soli.

From the State Department Foreign Affairs Manual 7 FAM 1113 (LINK)...

c. Birth on U.S. Military Base Outside of the United States or Birth on
U.S. Embassy or Consulate Premises Abroad:

(1) Despite widespread popular belief, U.S. military installations abroad
and U.S. diplomatic or consular facilities abroad are not part of
the United States within the meaning of the 14th Amendment.
A
child born on the premises of such a facility is not born in the
United States and does not acquire U.S. citizenship by reason of
birth.

(2) The status of diplomatic and consular premises arises from the
rules of law relating to immunity from the prescriptive and
enforcement jurisdiction of the receiving State; the premises are
not part of the territory of the United States of America.
(See Restatement (Third) of Foreign Relations Law, Vol. 1, Sec.
466, Comment a and c (1987). See also, Persinger v. Iran, 729
F.2d 835 (D.C. Cir. 1984).​

What, that a US military facility in a US controlled region constitutes US soil? No, that's not in the constitution. It's in the book of "No shit Sherlock." Oh, and Title 8 of the US code.

Could you please link to the section of the United States Code that defines overseas military bases, embassies, and consoles as US Soil for the purposes of defining citizenship under the 14th Amendment. The State Department might need to be informed.

>>>>

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If President Obama is on the ballot for President next election in all 50 states, you will change your avatar to a picture of my choosing. If President Obama is not on the ballot in all 50 states due to the birth certificate issue; I'll change my picture to one of your choosing. We'll e-mail the exact picture we want displayed to one another after the bet is settled.

Then whoever loses has to keep the same picture up until the beginning of February 2013; 3 months or so.

Are you scared?

Let me guess; you're sorry but you're too scared to actually stand by your convictions.

1. I don't make foolish bets.
2. Childish at best.
3. Take a hike toots!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And martians could land and take over Boise. My dog Spot could speak Tea Party. Your desire will remain unfilled.

1. You wait and see I guess.
2. When you see this all about to take place, remember me.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexxas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Are you scared?

1. I don't make foolish bets.
2. Childish at best.
3. Take a hike toots!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Because you're scared and you know your full of S-H-I-T. Sorry about that.

I own you.

Sorry bout that,

This post reeks of racism, if Obamas father was from Sweden or Belgium you wouldn't be asking to see his birth certificate.

1. I don't see anything *racist* in your post, only you want to project some silly shit.
2. If he *whoever*, didn't have one I would be demanding it not matter what heritage line he was raised from.
3. Which is what *all sane people* would do.
4. A *COLB* doesn't cut it for me, and neither should it for you.
5. Even if you are black, unless you want to look the other way while Obama steals the Presidency???
6. Is stealing okay with you?
7. I've always heard that black parents teach thier children to steal before they can walk.
8. That isn't true now is it?
9. I hope it isn't true.
10. So what say you, is it okay that Obama is President illegally, if its true he wasn't even born in USA, and being born here is what he is claiming, which more than likely is a lie, and this lie, makes him a thief, and your black and okay with it?
11. You have no integriity, if you say yes to any of this.:evil:
12. The balls in your court now, answer carefully.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

This post reeks of racism, if Obamas father was from Sweden or Belgium you wouldn't be asking to see his birth certificate.

1. I don't see anything *racist* in your post, only you want to project some silly shit.
2. If he *whoever*, didn't have one I would be demanding it not matter what heritage line he was raised from.
5. Even if you are black, unless you want to look the other way while Obama steals the Presidency???
7. I've always heard that black parents teach thier children to steal before they can walk.
9. I hope it isn't true.
10. So what say you, is it okay that Obama is President illegally, if its true he wasn't even born in USA, and being born here is what he is claiming, which more than likely is a lie, and this lie, makes him a thief, and your black and okay with it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What the fuck ever man, the only reason you or any of these other morons are asking for this mans birth certificate is because his father was African and because of his last name. If Obamas father was a white man from Denmark or Germany we wouldn't be hearing these kind of bat shit crazy demands and you fucking know it.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

9. I hope it isn't true.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What the fuck ever man, the only reason you or any of these other morons are asking for this mans birth certificate is because his father was African and because of his last name. If Obamas father was a white man from Denmark or Germany we wouldn't be hearing these kind of bat shit crazy demands and you fucking know it.

1. So you demand to *just* throw down the, *race card*?:evil:
2. Thats all you want to talk about?:evil:
3. Come on man, you can do better.
4. To a black man, this whole things just because Obama is black, and has a Kenya based name, which Kenya is black, muslim and a poor country?
5. Oh whaaa,...... the poor black muslim man from Kenya isn't allowed to steal an election,..poor me the *black man*,..woe is me,...whaaaaa,....lol!!!!
6. I am convienced very few black people have integrity.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
No issue exists about the birth certificate.

Thus, problem exists in the heads of folks who don't like the President.

Who care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back