• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. You know they can make foregeries, and did anyone wonder if he may be working on this?
2. It would have to be the proper paper, proper printing style, verifiable information, you know details that could be confirmed.
3. Details my friends, its all in the details, and so is the *devil*.
4. I think America needs the actual birth certificate right now, not some later date.:evil:
5. We really *NEED* to get this information, right now!!!!:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
He already did. He provided a certificate of live birth. It was found to have been a computer printout.

The actual, real BC is still unfounded. They even keep changing their minds on which hospital he was born at. Oh well. It's too late to matter now.

Sorry bout that.

1. All proper documentation has been provided.
2. President Obama is the duly Constitutionally elected President of the United States.
3. Senator John McCain, who ran against President Obama, is a known Panamian National. He wasn't a Constitutionally viable candidate, and the Republicans, unconstitutionally ran him anyway.
4. It's insulting and un-patriotic to continue this nonsense. Especially during a war.

Sallow of the Wolf's Den.

Sorry bout that.

2. President Obama is the duly Constitutionally elected President of the United States.
3. Senator John McCain, who ran against President Obama, is a known Panamian National. He wasn't a Constitutionally viable candidate, and the Republicans, unconstitutionally ran him anyway.
4. It's insulting and un-patriotic to continue this nonsense. Especially during a war.

"Proper documentation"? You couldn't get a drivers license in most states with a photocopy. Why is Obama so coy about the original? His reluctance to produce the document is irrational.

Sorry bout that.

I believe McCain was born on a military base, to a military family, which is the same as being born on US soil.

Obama provided a certificate of live birth, which anyone born outside the US but now a citizen can get. The other stuff was photocopied, aka, forgable.

And: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvrb7YqdvxE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Obamas good friend Niel Abercrombie was adamant about ending the birther nonsense, then after researching, he found that "OH shit, it doesn't exist after all". Ooops!!!!

This is gonna be a HUGE deal by summer 2012.

Sorry bout that.

"Proper documentation"? You couldn't get a drivers license in most states with a photocopy. Why is Obama so coy about the original? His reluctance to produce the document is irrational.

At first, I dismissed the birther stuff as nonsense. I assumed Obama was doing a Clinton-style political trap. Let the birthers cause havoc from 2008 to mid 2010. Keep putting out sly hints that he wasn't born here, and hope the right wing birther movement grow and grow and grows to a near fury. THEN.....about October 2010....burst the bubble, have the real, original birth certificate, and say "I've been worried about the economy this whole time while the GOP was worried about a birth place conspiracy. Here. This is the certificate. Now, can we move on to real issues" and the Dem's would've swept the 2010 elections and the GOP into near non-existence.

But that didn't happen. His refusal to nullify this issue is growing more and more suspicious.

Why do people keep giving so much credence to these idiot birthers? Tell you what, let's all start believing that the entire government is run by secret Illuminati infiltrators who are passing public policy that masks their true purposes of preparing Earth for an invasion of alien conquerors whom the Illuminati worship as deities. There's about as much to back this up as the birther BS.

Why do people keep giving so much credence to these idiot birthers? Tell you what, let's all start believing that the entire government is run by secret Illuminati infiltrators who are passing public policy that masks their true purposes of preparing Earth for an invasion of alien conquerors whom the Illuminati worship as deities. There's about as much to back this up as the birther BS.

Could be because Obama's good friend Neil Abercrombie, after researching this to try to stick it to the birthers...............had to shockingly admit there is no Hawaii birth certificate for Barack Obama.

Kinda reason for concern.

Or that his grandmother stated in an interview that "I was present at his birth". Note: She's never left Kenya in her entire life.

Obama could end this topic tomorrow, bury it, to never show up again.

But he can't.

Sorry bout that.

I believe McCain was born on a military base, to a military family, which is the same as being born on US soil.

That little provision is in the United States Constitution, where, exactly?

Or that his grandmother stated in an interview that "I was present at his birth". Note: She's never left Kenya in her entire life.

You know, this is a really good point. There's been at least a couple times when I have mentioned being present at my baby sister's birth. But truth is, I wasn't there. Slip of words, trying to simply refer to the fact that I recall the day she was born, hearing the message on the answering machine from my grandmother, telling us that she had been born and what her name was. But I can assure you that my baby sister was born in the United States. If she ever becomes President one day, I sure hope that nobody misrepresents my slips of the tongue as having some kind of meaning that isn't there.

We're dealing with master Satanists. The fact that there is no evidence just proves that it's all true.

Sorry bout that.

We didn't have foreign military bases then. It could not have been in there. In modern times, however, it is law that a child born to a military family on a military base is a natural born US citizen, as that base is considered US property.

But unless I am really wrong...............Kenya isn't a US military base.

What, that a US military facility in a US controlled region constitutes US soil? No, that's not in the constitution. It's in the book of "No shit Sherlock." Oh, and Title 8 of the US code.

Obama could end this topic tomorrow, bury it, to never show up again.

But he can't.

Or doesn't want to.

As many before me have said, if he released his long form, the goofy birthers would claim it was a fake anyway and demand independent verification. Or they would not be satisfied with what was on it, and would demand more of his personal details. Because, for some silly ass reason, they want Biden to be President.

If they didn't get what they wanted from his BC, would they want his mother's BC next, since maybe somehow that would prove she couldn't convey citizenship onto him?

i am in possession of the real original briht ceritificate of barry soetoeoro!

but unfrotunately i cannot get to it as it is in my deposit box in lagos. i am banned from going there for indecent exposture.. but i am inncient. i swear.

but my brother ndugu and his attorney l.k.eder can access the box. they just need $ 50,000,00 to bribe the officials.

so please, to end this charade and to help the children, send the money to me.

bset regrads

prince abakaliki

We didn't have foreign military bases then. It could not have been in there. In modern times, however, it is law that a child born to a military family on a military base is a natural born US citizen, as that base is considered US property.

But unless I am really wrong...............Kenya isn't a US military base.

So you guys ran a guy that couldn't Constitutionally run.

And have the nerve..the gall..to challenge the citizenship of an American. One who was Constitutionally elected.

AND during war.

I've never heard of anything so un-patriotic.

Ever.

Somewhere Benedict Arnold smiles. And casts his light on the Birthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back