Could Newt Ginrich move up to be the main challenger to Mitt Romney?

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
GINGRICH is holding his own in the debates.

Now that both Perry and Cain have imploded.

Even before - he was ahead of Bachman, Huntsman etc and all of the others in the polls.

I sure do hope so. I would love Newt to be the President. He would honestly be the best one out of all the options including Obama. I really could care less about his baggage.

I sure do hope so. I would love Newt to be the President. He would honestly be the best one out of all the options including Obama. I really could care less about his baggage.

You ain't seen nothing yet with all of the smear tactics of the left if Gingrich becomes a serious challenger.........

You ain't seen nothing yet with all of the smear tactics of the left if Gingrich becomes a serious challenger.........

Smear Tactics are bullshit. Stupid liberal media. Obama's background would disgust Americans if the media actually told the truth. And I am not talking about him being a muslim.

Now that both Perry and Cain have imploded.

Cain has not imploded and is often first in polls and fundraising has vastly improved. That could still change over time, but as of right now Cain is doing well.

Perry peaked when he first announced his running and his support has steadily declined with each debate as people lose confidence with his perceived electability. I don't see him recovering.

With Gingrich's numbers going up, I'd call him a strong third right now, edging out Ron Paul (who has a very dedicated base) for the moment.

Again, things could change once people actually vote in the early primaries.

For as much as the other candidates have just gone up and back down, why do you think will be any different?

I love how manic depressive the republican nominations have been to conservative internet people.

Could Gingrich be the John McCain of 2012?

McCain was toast until he made a sudden late surge in 2008.

There are only 3 sane Republicans candidates:

Romney, Gingrich & Huntsman.

Paul is a very sincere man, but he's an idiot.

The rest are total nutcases.

Gingrich may be sane but he's an asshole.

The continued support by the rank & file Repugs for all these nutcases 7 & assholes is just demonstrating to the rest of the world what a bunch of idiots and assholes all the Republicans are!

Gingrich tried to bully that lady moderator. She called his bluff and told him to take as much time as he needed.
That's when he said, "Corporations clean parks".

Gingrich would seem to be the logical choice in the "anybody-but-Romney" race for the GOP nomination.

Cain NEVER was a viable candidate and Perry is toast after his perf in the debates.

The continued support by the rank & file Repugs for all these nutcases 7 & assholes is just demonstrating to the rest of the world what a bunch of idiots and assholes all the Republicans are!
You continue to underwhelm.....:cuckoo:

You continue to underwhelm.....:cuckoo:

so does obama..................................

Forum List

Back