Could Jesus Have Used A GPS

Didn't Need One!

He never traveled more than 60-80 miles from his birthplace and that was either walking or on board a jackass. Hard to say about the middle east 2000 years ago but there are a lot of inbreds in similar scenarios. I wonder if he could pick a banjo.

I'm bored with you.

I used to find humor in negging your stupid ass bullshit every chance I got.

But, ya know what?
You're no longer worth my bandwidth.

You claim to have been raised in a church, so I know that you are aware that the Bible tells you that the ONLY sin God doesn't forgive is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
This is exactly what you have chosen to do in your, so-called, "later years".

You have been taught but have chosen to dismiss.
That, "old man", in blasphemy.

I don't say this as a "gotcha" remark or to rub anything in your face, but:

I will pray for you.
:eusa_pray:

Meanwhile your pathetic ass is on Ignore
:eusa_hand:

He was raised in the Church of What's Happening Now! :lol:

Didn't Need One!

He never traveled more than 60-80 miles from his birthplace and that was either walking or on board a jackass. Hard to say about the middle east 2000 years ago but there are a lot of inbreds in similar scenarios. I wonder if he could pick a banjo.

I'm bored with you.

But, ya know what?

You claim to have been raised in a church, so I know that you are aware that the Bible tells you that the ONLY sin God doesn't forgive is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

I will pray for you.

Phuck You, Phuck Gawd and Phuck the jackass he rode in on!!

Didn't Need One!

I'm bored with you.

But, ya know what?

I will pray for you.

You really are a hateful little bastard, aren't you?

Satan is pleased with your service.

Didn't Need One!

Go fuck yourself and drop dead and not necessarily in that order you fucking poseur

Didn't Need One!

I'm bored with you.

But, ya know what?

I will pray for you.

How do you have rep. Doesn't anybody ever neg you?

I'm bored with you.

But, ya know what?

I will pray for you.

How do you have rep. Doesn't anybody ever neg you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONTGrQMEZH4]Just Once with Lyrics - Martin Nievera - YouTube[/ame]

So a couple thousand years ago this cat was born that would bring man back into the fold, that he left a long time ago, when the brain created the 'self". The existence of a self separated man from God, and the self became very important, had desires, and became the reality of self consciousness. The self pushed back into the corner God's spirit that lives in us all. When the "self" is in the drivers seat, chaos ensues, sins are committed, evil lives. Yet God's spirit is there, although powerless in the consciounsess because of the existence of the "self". Yet the self is an illusion, created by a brain that thinks. The self is just thought. God is not thought. God "is" when thought is silent.

So Christ came with a simple message. The Good News. The good news was, the kingdom is at hand, within reach, attainable. And Christ was the proof that god can live here, in the flesh. In fact, it is the only way He can exist here. In the flesh. So God is realized through your brain, as with the brain of Christ.

Salvation lies in one dying unto the self. The self, the ego, the idea that you have of yourself has to die. From its death a new consciousness arises, and Christ had that conscioiusness, and other humans can have it as well.

That is what Christ taught, but men like Paul changed it, because he did not understand it. His understanding came from his Jewish theology. From this understanding rose the later evils of the catholic church.

The church today have been mislead, by men of various passions, and corrupted the real message of Christ. The Kingdom is within, and in reach, and one must die unto the self in order to enter in. Simple shit, that so many have complicated, for various reasons.

And then there is the possibility that we were gentically engineered by the Annunaki to be teir slaves!

So a couple thousand years ago this cat was born that would bring man back into the fold, that he left a long time ago, when the brain created the 'self". The existence of a self separated man from God, and the self became very important, had desires, and became the reality of self consciousness. The self pushed back into the corner God's spirit that lives in us all. When the "self" is in the drivers seat, chaos ensues, sins are committed, evil lives. Yet God's spirit is there, although powerless in the consciounsess because of the existence of the "self". Yet the self is an illusion, created by a brain that thinks. The self is just thought. God is not thought. God "is" when thought is silent.

So Christ came with a simple message. The Good News. The good news was, the kingdom is at hand, within reach, attainable. And Christ was the proof that god can live here, in the flesh. In fact, it is the only way He can exist here. In the flesh. So God is realized through your brain, as with the brain of Christ.

Salvation lies in one dying unto the self. The self, the ego, the idea that you have of yourself has to die. From its death a new consciousness arises, and Christ had that conscioiusness, and other humans can have it as well.

That is what Christ taught, but men like Paul changed it, because he did not understand it. His understanding came from his Jewish theology. From this understanding rose the later evils of the catholic church.

The church today have been mislead, by men of various passions, and corrupted the real message of Christ. The Kingdom is within, and in reach, and one must die unto the self in order to enter in. Simple shit, that so many have complicated, for various reasons.

Interestingly enough, that's pretty much the point Yeshua was trying to get across when He said "The Father and I are One", and "The Kingdom of God is within".

Buddha taught the same thing incidentally.

Forum List

Back