could it be the "Tahran Moment?"

White House works to fan flames of unrest in Iran, as Prince Reza Pahlavi predicts 'Tehran moment'

U.S. Pressures Iran to Allow Protests, Former Prince Says 'Tehran Moment' Coming - FoxNews.com

Wondering if Iran can topple from within. Obama should have backed the demostrators last time. Maybe our president on training wheels is beginning to get the hang of it? Or perhaps is he not wasting a crisis?

At the least he should have remained neutral, backing them would have been a step up.

Sometimes I think the difference between The State Department and The CIA is Heads or Tails, Literally. About as reliable as a coin toss too. I wonder if they could order a Pizza without screwing it up.

Sometimes I think the difference between The State Department and The CIA is Heads or Tails, Literally. About as reliable as a coin toss too. I wonder if they could order a Pizza without screwing it up.

cia has no intelligence. state department does not want any intelligence. and clapper the director of unintelligence is in la la land...

The Iranian pro-government rallys were several times larger than the anti-government protests.

But the Western media didn't want to show them to the public.

Basically, because they didn't conform U.S. medias Zionist agenda. :doubt:

Forum List

Back