Could It Be That Election Might Be A GWB Landslide?

phadras said:
Young people gonna vote demo huh? Then why do most surveys of young voters demonstrate they are more conservative than in the past...?

Wishful thinking on your part... You know the old maxim.. "Wish in one hand and piss in the other and see which fills faster,....

Its not wishful thinking-- young people tend to be more liberal than older people, and tend to vote democratic.

"More conservative than they were in the past"....backwards logic. As circumstantial as that assertion is, it doesn't account for the fact that even if they are 'more conservative' they can still be liberal. -10 is less negative than -20 but its still a negative number.

Latest electoral college projections:

Bush 298
Kerry 240

Seems the balance is leaning more toward Bush the closer we get to the election.....

:rotflmao: :chains: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
my friends and i have come up with a gem. when the pollsters come a calling we tell them we are dems, he-he, though we are repub. kind of messes up their tallies. or maybe we're 3-4 errors.....

Bonnie said:
Your right NE MM has been handing out a lot of undies on campus. That could really change things..........Sorry couldn't resist..........you are becoming my favorite Lib :cheers2:

:dance: care to dance?

You guys hear that Michagan and Hawaii are in play now? i figured Michagan would be but Hawaii? dang Kerry is in trouble.

Forum List

Back