Could Israel Survive Without Enemies?

Rhodefuckwit, your like a piece of glass, people can see right through you, your just the usual ignorant troll they tries to derail any thread that you dont like. How much are your Zionist masters paying you or do you do it just for kicks.

To answer the questions that I posed no Israel would not be able to exist without enemies. That is the essense of its whole being, a nation that thrives on war, murder, racism etc.

There is no other nation on the earth that comes near to Israel and its actions and to try the lame comparison of what its arab neighbours is doing is a joke. Right now alll around the World people are really seeing what the real Israel is, a threat to Wolrd peace. And what was the response from Israel to that the usual were all anti semtic crap that they and cretins such as you wheel out every time anyone says anything about the terrorist state of Israel.

Your penchant for 2 wrongs make a right is wearing a bit thin and you yourself are becoming tiresome, do you have a bib for all that drooling you do?

Rhodefuckwit, your like a piece of glass, people can see right through you, your just the usual ignorant troll they tries to derail any thread that you dont like. How much are your Zionist masters paying you or do you do it just for kicks.

Go fuck shogun up her ass again scumbag puppet asshole...

There is no other nation on the earth that comes near to Israel and its actions and to try the lame comparison of what its arab neighbours is doing is a joke.

You are so fucking stupid there really is no point to responding to your posts, puppet douchebag...****.........SOCK PUPPET.............IGNORED.

Well, the problem is actually not whether Israel will survive but whether she will let their palestinean neighbours survive. First of all Palestinia was there before Israel. Israel was articifically installed in this region in order to maintain occidental power. Secondly, it seems rather ridiculous to compare heavily armed Israelis (by the Occidental world) and Palestinaens with suicide bombings. Dont you even ask yourself why this is the only option Palestinaens have? And anyway do you think Israel wants to live in peace? Have a look at their extreme right gouvernment which is permitted in Israel but sentenced in every Arabian state by the occidents. Then these occidents even support a extreme right government and even give their best arms to that state. All this in order to establish peace. Seems rather disputable to me

Given that Israel's whole being seems to exist on having enemies to fight and people to hate what would happen to it if the situation was the reverse?

Riding along on the guilt of the Holocaust Israel and its people seek to extort, kill, displace and commit acts of racism on a daily basis against all none Jews or Israelis. This is not lies or deciet this is the truth. Laws are passed to stop people discussing the Holocaust history unless it is favouable to Israel. Billions have been given to Israel from the US because of its alleged enemies. AIPAC and the ADL are Israels mouthpeiece in the US.

Everyday in Israel acts of racism are committed and worse to all none Jews. Acts that would not be tolerated in many other countries and are illegal in many others.

But what if Israels neighbours wanted to make peace, what then, what if there was no more terrorism/freedom fighters, what if people just wanted to live out their lives peacefully what then?

Would israel and its people accept this, are they even capable of doing so? Is there just too much to loose by living in peace with its neighbours. It would appear historically that everytime that this has happened Israel has taken steps to prevent it from coming to frution, why?

Does Israel's whole existence rely on constant conflict with its neighbours and if so to what end? If Israel and it people really wants peace and there was a real offer of it would it accept the offer?

I find it hard to believe that Israel would accept any offer of peace, that if every last Palestinian or any other none Jew said they will move away from Israel and the surrounding area for good that Israel would still not accept the offer.

It would appear that Israel just has to much too loose by having peace. There would be no need for hundreds of nukes, no need to invade or wish to invade other nations, no need to have billions in free money, no need to have massive weapons shipments and weapons technology from the US, no need for AIPAC and the ADL no need for so many things.

If the Isreali people trully want to live in peace then why don't they give peace a real chance? Like any nation has the Government of Israel or its rabid supporters even asked the Israeli people what they want?

While I have a lot of issues with Israel and its abhorrent treatment of Palestinians, the OP got it all wrong... Israel is supported by the US mainly because of its strategic location and secondly because of the strong lobby in the US congress. And to your "question" - yes, Israel would survive if it finally gave in to peace - actually - its survival depends on its willingness to pursue peace. However, the past acts of both sides in the conflict make peace less and less realistic and the two-state option less and less viable.

Well, the problem is actually not whether Israel will survive but whether she will let their palestinean neighbours survive.

Their population keeps growing, so there's your answer...

First of all Palestinia was there before Israel.

Really? No kidding, where was it? You have a map showing a nation called "palestine"?

Israel was articifically installed in this region

Artificial would indicate that the jews came AFTER the arabs, which is clearly false.

[quote ] Secondly, it seems rather ridiculous to compare heavily armed Israelis (by the Occidental world) and Palestinaens with suicide bombings. [/quote]

I have a suggestion, go buy a watch, you might learn that in the last few years - like 15 - the pal arabs' weaponry along with hezboolah's is far beyond suicide bombings...you seem like you just stepped out of a 1993 time machine... :eek:

Dont you even ask yourself why this is the only option Palestinaens have?

The real question is why do they use only violence - and have for oh, 75 years? Is there no other means of expressing their political aims?

And anyway do you think Israel wants to live in peace?

This is a statement that alludes to an agenda, and a racist one...2 posts in and you are already sounding like a sock p...

Palestinea is a region which originally included Israel parts of Jordan, Lebanon and Syria. People living there were mostly Arabs and not Jews. The whole region is referred to as Palestinean territories so maybe you got know what I meant.

People keep growing is no argument, as people in varios countries keep growing. And what else could Palestinean do, if not at least reproduce? Or can you see a means allowing them to survive against Isralien nukets?

And the weapons you are talking from guess where tey got them from? Who could be interested in such a conflict?

I totally agree with Neser Boha. And excuse me but each time you say something against Israel or the US you sound like a sock p... !? Which measure to jugde people!

Really? No kidding, where was it? You have a map showing a nation called "palestine"?

Yes I do and you can find it even yourself. Have a look in the internet, showing palesinian map 12th century BC. Romans called it Palestina et Greeks Palaistina.

Go fuck shogun up her ass again scumbag puppet asshole...

There is no other nation on the earth that comes near to Israel and its actions and to try the lame comparison of what its arab neighbours is doing is a joke.

You are so fucking stupid there really is no point to responding to your posts, puppet douchebag...****.........SOCK PUPPET.............IGNORED.

:rofl:

ssSSSSSSOCK PUPPPEEETTSSSSSSSSsssss!

Yup, rhodes vagina has officially achieved the USMB Bleeding Vagina award.

Such fine words, and from a scholar too, so much hate and envy wrapped up into one very bitter and ignorant person that has nothing to offer other than a diatribe of abuse, the sure sign of the cave dweller, ah well the show goes on as they say.

If and its a big if Israels so called enemies did come to the peace table and meant it Israel or lets say certain factions within the country just would not accept it. They simply have to much to offer and for that reason they will continue on their current course until one of two things happen.

They are engaged in a conflict that destroys the nation or they achieve their goal of a greater Israel. There is a third possibilty of course, should a massive conflict ensue it could either draw fellow Jews to the country or cause a mass exodus from it. Given the nature of the Jewsih people it would seem that the latter may occur.

Time will tell of course and it is interesting to note that whilst many claim that Israel is the true home of the Jews most Jewish people don't live there or seem to have any intention to do so. So the future will be interesting indeed.

Publicprotecter, I cannot speak for other Jews. I did try to make a go of it in Israel for 2 years, but I do not speak Hebrew very well, and I found a certain bias towards American Jews whom Israelis think are "too spoiled". Maybe they're right--Americans don't live with rockets falling in their backyards or being blown up in cafes or busses. And all because Barak (a liberal Israeli) offered them 91% of the West Bank intead of 100% to start with. So it's no wonder Netanyahu is the P.M. now. If the Palestinians could've just demonstrated a little bit of civilization first, they would have a state by now.

Publicprotecter, I cannot speak for other Jews. I did try to make a go of it in Israel for 2 years, but I do not speak Hebrew very well, and I found a certain bias towards American Jews whom Israelis think are "too spoiled". Maybe they're right--Americans don't live with rockets falling in their backyards or being blown up in cafes or busses. And all because Barak (a liberal Israeli) offered them 91% of the West Bank intead of 100% to start with. So it's no wonder Netanyahu is the P.M. now. If the Palestinians could've just demonstrated a little bit of civilization first, they would have a state by now.

yea, and if you racist, zionist bitches weren't convinced that you are the ONLY people whose histories count in that area it wouldn't be such a knee-slapping fucking farce when you talk about "if only the palis were peaceful". hey, jew.. be glad you are not wrung through the same ethnic grinder here that you put palis through in israel.

And all because Barak (a liberal Israeli) offered them 91% of the West Bank intead of 100% to start with. So it's no wonder Netanyahu is the P.M. now. If the Palestinians could've just demonstrated a little bit of civilization first, they would have a state by now.
So if a group of thugs staged a home invasion and moved you and your family out into the back yard in tents.

Now these thugs live in the house. Your house.

A few years later, they offer to let you and your family move into the garage.

91% of the garage.

Wow!! what a deal

Then when the Palestanians turn down this generous offer by these thug home invaders.

People like you ForeverDumb463 refer to them as not being civilized :cuckoo:

So if a group of thugs staged a home invasion and moved you and your family out into the back yard in tents. Now these thugs live in the house. Your house.A few years later, they offer to let you and your family move into the garage.

I'll give a more accurate analogy.

The jew is already living in the neighborhood, near the arab.

The jew's jewish friends see that most of the neighborhood is empty, and he's looking for a new home, so he cuts some trees down in the forest behind everyone else, where noone is living, and builds himself a new house.

Then the jews get together and form a farm collective on other vacant land, so the arab says, "wow, i can work on their farm, which is more efficient than mine, and make More money."

Then the arabs' arab friends start moving into the neighborhood, and begin also working on the farm. But some of the arabs resent the jews' success managing the farm, and their religious/cultural beliefs do not allow for non-muslims to be doing so well - certainly NOT better than the arabs, so then the arabs start attacking the jews, killing some.

The jews get angry, and form a militia to protect themselves, and begin to fight off the arab attacks.

Then a whole shitload of the arabs friends come in to help kick the jews' asses, and expel all of them out of the area entirely - except the jews are more determined - and win.

Out of frustration, the arabs leave, and move into the neighborhoods of their arabs friends who had come to kick the jews's asses, but lost.

And they are still living there, 60 + years later...

Sound familiar?

You keep saying, "Where no one is living" but we ALL know how full of shit that statement is. YOU can't even address the words of Dave Ben Gurion without having a zionist meltdown BECAUSE his quotes poke a hole in your outright lies. Seriously, dude. You have the validity of a goddamn scrapped caricature drawn by a starving invalid artist.

Rhodes' analogy is correct. Mark Twain, a Gentile author, called Palestine an empty wasteland in the early 1800s, I believe. Large numbers of Arabs began migrating there after the Jewish Aliyah turned the country into a success. And it seems to me, Shogun, that your beef is not only with Zionists, but Jews in general. You keep on peppering your posts with, "Hey Jewboy".

Rhodes' analogy is correct. Mark Twain, a Gentile author, called Palestine an empty wasteland in the early 1800s, I believe. Large numbers of Arabs began migrating there after the Jewish Aliyah turned the country into a success. And it seems to me, Shogun, that your beef is not only with Zionists, but Jews in general. You keep on peppering your posts with, "Hey Jewboy".

Indeed. it's a direct rebuttal to being called an antisemite at every corner. Welcome to the ballgame. When your kind want to advocate the kind of ethnic equality that we have in the US for Israel, as I do, then feel free to come at me with the charge of hating jews.

Mark Twain? seriously? Do you REALLY think Mark Twain's visit is indicative of anything despite the historic RECORD of palestine? Hell, ironically, I'll see your Twain quote and raise you a David Ben Gurion quote. Which do you think had a better view of the creation of israel?

yea.. THIS was the funniest part:

where noone is living

:rofl:

as if fucking refugees just *POOF* appeared out of thin air.

this is what they call "polishing a turd"

without "enemies" israel couldn't play the west for millions/billions of dollars to further its development.

Forum List

Back