Could I Be So Lucky?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Last day off of 5 day weekend. Just went to check weather, "Severe Weather Advisory". Seems the possibility exists for a snow day!
:eusa_pray:

Last day off of 5 day weekend. Just went to check weather, "Severe Weather Advisory". Seems the possibility exists for a snow day!

I hear you sister!

We had enough snow here to cover the ground,,that's it.

I LOVE SNOW DAYS! I don't care we have to make them up in June, at least it's nice out then. I HATE driving to work in the snow, with all the idiot drivers! On snow days my daughter and I have a blast, she used to make forts out in the living room and we would camp out there.

Maybe in Jan. or Feb. we'll get some here in Indy, we didn't have any last year. :evil:

I hear you sister!

We had enough snow here to cover the ground,,that's it.

I LOVE SNOW DAYS! I don't care we have to make them up in June, at least it's nice out then. I HATE driving to work in the snow, with all the idiot drivers! On snow days my daughter and I have a blast, she used to make forts out in the living room and we would camp out there.

Maybe in Jan. or Feb. we'll get some here in Indy, we didn't have any last year. :evil:
So far, not looking likely. I imagine if it were going to happen, the advisory would have been upgraded by now.

Last year, one snow day and one day with no heat, so two days off! Dream days we call them...

So far, not looking likely. I imagine if it were going to happen, the advisory would have been upgraded by now.

Last year, one snow day and one day with no heat, so two days off! Dream days we call them...

Since you teach in a private school, do you have to make them up like we do?

It's either a Severe Thunderstorm Watch/Warning or a Winter Weather Advisory. There is no such thing as a Severe Weather Advisory.

Send some of that snow this way, would you? Our ski resorts aren't going to be able to open until we get some.

Well, there's always the man made stuff on the bunny hill, but the real snow, the real stuff, that's what we need.

It's either a Severe Thunderstorm Watch/Warning or a Winter Weather Advisory. There is no such thing as a Severe Weather Advisory.

Blame it on Yahoo weather. In any case, we only have about 2" so I'm ready to leave early for school. Wah! :lol:

Forum List

Back