Could Guns Really Be Effectively Banned in America?

Nobody is looking for a total gun ban no matter how much bullshit the NRA throws at you
Jonesy made that claim. He was wrong, too.

So, people stating their OPINION that guns should be banned means that guns will be banned

Alinsky must be proud of you daveman.....you have learned well

You make definitive statements. They get easily refuted and shoved back up your ass. Then you back off like now and make excuses all while doing the two-step.

So, people stating their OPINION that guns should be banned means that guns will be banned

Why are you deflecting?

You said 'Nobody is looking for a total gun ban no matter how much bullshit the NRA throws at you.'

Just another pussy liberal living the Liberal Lie.

We should ask ourselves why we engage him. I know that I had him on ignore twice. Took him off and figured I'd try again. Nothing changed.

He's off ignore but then again he's off his meds too!

Why are you deflecting?

You said 'Nobody is looking for a total gun ban no matter how much bullshit the NRA throws at you.'

We should ask ourselves why we engage him. I know that I had him on ignore twice. Took him off and figured I'd try again. Nothing changed.

For me, I enjoy the 'low hanging fruit.'

LOL

Why are you deflecting?

For me, I enjoy the 'low hanging fruit.'

LOL

Him and NY Carbonara are like shooting fish in a barrel. CarBONEa is a troll who can actually make a point every now and then but instead chooses to suck Obama ass and play devil's advocate in-between ad hominem attacks.

Nobody is looking for a total gun ban no matter how much bullshit the NRA throws at you

No shit. There NRA whack jobs are just an all or nothing bunch of idiots.

Either we all need to be carrying or the guvmint is gonna take away ALL guns.

Fuking idiots.

And the NRAers are in this position BECAUSE they would do NOTHING to promote sensible gun control. So the ceded the entire gun control debate to crazies with guns and those that don't like guns at all.

Brillant.

The NRA is a paid wing of the gun manufacturing lobby. What we need is an alternative to the NRA.

The NRA is the effective mouthpiece for its 4 million dues-paying members, fuckwad...

You make definitive statements. They get easily refuted and shoved back up your ass. Then you back off like now and make excuses all while doing the two-step.

As the child among us weighs in....

Let me explain how it works and then you can pretend you are one of the adults on the board.

This is America. We have a FIRST AMENDMENT which allows you to voice your opinion on the SECOND AMENDMENT.
We also has a legislative process that is responsible for passing laws. It is these laws that would initiate the confiscation of all guns. Given that there is no legislation currently in the works that calls for complete confiscation of 270 million guns we can safely say that NOBODY IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS

Now, let me make it simple for you.........OPINION IS NOT LEGISLATION

They just want to ban the effective weapons. Like semi automatics. Which is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

No it isn't. The SCOTUS was quite clear that a ban on handguns was unconstitutional, but that guns could absolutely be "well regulated". The courts have upheld assault weapons bans.

The only reason the "assault weapons" ban passed scrutiny is because it was nothing but a ban on cosmetic items for a semi-automatic rifle.

Try banning all semi-automatic rifles and I doubt it would pass consitutional muster.

Let me explain how it works and then you can pretend you are one of the adults on the board.

This is America. We have a FIRST AMENDMENT which allows you to voice your opinion on the SECOND AMENDMENT.
We also has a legislative process that is responsible for passing laws. It is these laws that would initiate the confiscation of all guns. Given that there is no legislation currently in the works that calls for complete confiscation of 270 million guns we can safely say that NOBODY IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS

You have trotted out your pathetic strawman twice now in an attempt to cover your more pathetic assertion that 'nobody wants to ban all guns.'

Fail.

LOL

Last edited:

I'll make it even more simple for the simpleton in you. Your opinion is not fact no matter how many times you post it as such then walk it back when made to look foolish...which for you is every minute you spend here, junior.

You're bush league trying to play in the majors...guess what...back to the farm team where the quality of your opinions belong.

Last edited:

Oh, look: rightwinger (whose very username is a lie) is lying once again.

You said: "Nobody is looking for a total gun ban..."

I showed you that yes, there are people looking for a total gun ban.

You were wrong. You had a chance to admit you were wrong, and instead chose to lie.

Dishonest sack of shit.

Oh, look: rightwinger (whose very username is a lie) is lying once again.

You said: "Nobody is looking for a total gun ban..."

I showed you that yes, there are people looking for a total gun ban.

You were wrong. You had a chance to admit you were wrong, and instead chose to lie.

Dishonest sack of shit.

Sniperfire is correct. He's low hanging fruit...good to fool with for a while but he easily bores you when you start trapping him in his own words.,

Last edited:

"Nobody is looking for a total gun ban no matter how much bullshit the NRA throws at you."

Nothing in there about legislation, you lying sack of shit.

I'll make it even more simple for the simpleton in you. Your opinion is not fact no matter how many times you post it as such then walk it back when made to look foolish...which for you is every minute you spend hee, junior.

You're bush league trying to play in the majors...guess what...back to the farm team where the quality of your opinions belong.

The NRA may be able to convince you of a vast Librul conspiracy to take your guns. That is how they get you to send them money

Show me a specific piece of legislation trying to take everyones guns and I will take you nutjobs seriously

Until then, I will advise you that NOBODY IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS

I'll make it even more simple for the simpleton in you. Your opinion is not fact no matter how many times you post it as such then walk it back when made to look foolish...which for you is every minute you spend hee, junior.

The NRA may be able to convince you of a vast Librul conspiracy to take your guns. That is how they get you to send them money

Show me a specific piece of legislation trying to take everyones guns and I will take you nutjobs seriously

Just can't admit you have been proven wrong. You are a gutless hack.

Boredom has now set in. :cool: More dancing around what you said. :cool:

Just can't admit you have been proven wrong. You are a gutless hack.

Just another day for him.

No ‘leftist’ want’s to remove the Second Amendment.
Wrong.

Daily Kos: Repeal the Second Amendment
The poll:
Repeal the Second Amendment

Yes
78% 222 votes
No
19% 55 votes​

Repeal the second amendment - Democratic Underground

Repeal the Second Amendment - Salon.com

Repeal the Second Amendment, Now! by Harvard Hollenberg - Harvard Hollenberg's column on Newsvine

So, it looks like yet again you don't know what you're talking about.

So, the Daily Kos and Salon are trying to take your guns

Time to go on full nutball alert

So, the Daily Kos and Salon are trying to take your guns
Time to go on full nutball alert

You're now a complete idiot with that reasoning and to have even said such a stupid thing. :clap2:

Forum List

Back