Could GOP voter suppression end up hurting Republican voters?

R

rdean

I haven't seen any statistics on it but think about it.

The elderly have been targeted and they vote mostly Republican.

Hispanic names have been targeted and many Hispanics with Cuban ancestry in Florida vote Republican.

There is no Republican drive to get those Republicans disenfranchised a "photo ID".

Is it possible that Republicans might show up to vote and are told, "Sorry, you don't have the correct ID" and then end up saying? "Huh? I thought that was just for Democrats".

when people are kept from voting it hurts all Americans.

some people in this country are just unAmerican

Hispanic names have been targeted and many Hispanics with Cuban ancestry in Florida vote Republican.

There is no Republican drive to get those Republicans disenfranchised a "photo ID".

Is it possible that Republicans might show up to vote and are told, "Sorry, you don't have the correct ID" and then end up saying? "Huh? I thought that was just for Democrats".

yep. many hispanics are catholic/social conz and would vote for the GObP but.....

Huh
My yellow lab has better cognitive brain function.

But your are really funny

your guys were caught cheating AGAIN.

they hired a guy who cheated in the past for the republican party.

The republican party is the cheating party of the wealthy

sproul is a serial cheater and you fucks hired him yet again this year.

Gee its pretty hard to think you didnt KNOW he would cheat

Huh

your are?

Huh

your are?

Have you considered visiting your "yellow lab" for instruction?

New Topics

Forum List

Back