Could Donald Trump be successfully primaried before the next election?

It's written, right in the Constitution, one must be a natural born citizen to run.

. . . and yet, no law requires citizens to prove they are?

Now these folks want to have a law, to what, have folks show their finances? To create a legal financial enema? But not do the same on their grades, military record, nor their family background, but just their economic activity? Give me a break.

I just don't get it. How can folks be so partisan, stupid and blind.

Why not have an Omnibus bill that requires ALL of these things. The Presidential Vetting Law. This way, the Deep State can no longer be redacting information about any candidate and running one clandestinely from either party with nefarious objectives.

If this law had been on the books when Barry ran, and folks had wanted to look up his taxes going back several decades, they probably would have found a different SS# on his birth certificate than the one registered that he filed his most recent tax filing.

:auiqs.jpg:

Damn spooks.
They did look at Obama's taxes.

It's Trump who won't show his taxes.

Get it right.
Now I would like to look at Obama's school record's from Occidental college, Columbia, and Harvard.

Next to that, I want to know the financial records of how he paid for college, what his grades were, what scholarships he used, who his benefactors were, etc.

If you weren't so dumb you might be dangerous.

iu

This ought to be your Avie; Mslsd deanrd :laugh:
The pandoras box this would start is preposterous.
But partisan shitheads arent known for actually thinking.
Just reacting.

How is it even possible that Leftists STILL don't understand that shit that happens two years out have NO effect on the primaries or the general election.

How many of you bastards were utterly convinced FOUR YEARS AGO that HRC would be our next President? How many of you were openly mocking every Republican who dared to throw his hat into the ring?

And yet, who is it who strides down the aisle when they play Hail to the Chief?
Just a guess.

Maybe.

18 state are introducing legislation that any Presidential candidate must release their tax returns to appear on the ballot.

States Move To Require Presidential Candidate Tax Returns

Remember, the states decide how to vote. It's in our constitution. States Rights.

And as far as I know, Republicans only use a majority. They don't have an electoral college.

Imagine one candidate getting all the votes from 18 states before the election even started.

Meet the Republicans Likely to Challenge Trump in the 2020 Primary

And if all of the Trump criminality keeps hitting the airwaves and the internet over the next year and if people keep going to jail, I suspect it will be difficult to get people to vote for Trump.

Just getting to be the nominee of that racist party may become surprisingly difficult.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

Something tells me the Russians may not be so willing to help Trump this time.

You think William Weld is going to beat Trump in a GOP primary? That's the William Weld that is Pro Choice...wants to get us back into the Paris Accord...and supported Barack Obama over John McCain?

Yeah, like Trump is going to need "Russians" to beat THAT guy! LOL You get more pathetic with each passing month of the Trump Presidency, R-Derp!

It's written, right in the Constitution, one must be a natural born citizen to run.

. . . and yet, no law requires citizens to prove they are?

Now these folks want to have a law, to what, have folks show their finances? To create a legal financial enema? But not do the same on their grades, military record, nor their family background, but just their economic activity? Give me a break.

I just don't get it. How can folks be so partisan, stupid and blind.

Why not have an Omnibus bill that requires ALL of these things. The Presidential Vetting Law. This way, the Deep State can no longer be redacting information about any candidate and running one clandestinely from either party with nefarious objectives.

If this law had been on the books when Barry ran, and folks had wanted to look up his taxes going back several decades, they probably would have found a different SS# on his birth certificate than the one registered that he filed his most recent tax filing.

:auiqs.jpg:

Damn spooks.
They did look at Obama's taxes.

It's Trump who won't show his taxes.

Get it right.
Now I would like to look at Obama's school record's from Occidental college, Columbia, and Harvard.

Next to that, I want to know the financial records of how he paid for college, what his grades were, what scholarships he used, who his benefactors were, etc.

If you weren't so dumb you might be dangerous.

iu

This ought to be your Avie; Mslsd deanrd :laugh:
The pandoras box this would start is preposterous.
But partisan shitheads arent known for actually thinking.
Just reacting.
After each election, instead of doing the people's business, if congress is in the hands of the opposing party, it will do "oversight" on the opposing president for the next four years to make sure he can't win re-election.

Maybe.

18 state are introducing legislation that any Presidential candidate must release their tax returns to appear on the ballot.

Remember, the states decide how to vote. It's in our constitution. States Rights.

And as far as I know, Republicans only use a majority. They don't have an electoral college.

Imagine one candidate getting all the votes from 18 states before the election even started.

And if all of the Trump criminality keeps hitting the airwaves and the internet over the next year and if people keep going to jail, I suspect it will be difficult to get people to vote for Trump.

Just getting to be the nominee of that racist party may become surprisingly difficult.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

You think William Weld is going to beat Trump in a GOP primary? That's the William Weld that is Pro Choice...wants to get us back into the Paris Accord...and supported Barack Obama over John McCain?

Yeah, like Trump is going to need "Russians" to beat THAT guy! LOL You get more pathetic with each passing month of the Trump Presidency, R-Derp!
He was a typical leftist before running with gary Johnson in 16

So now a state can just pick a new requirement anytime they don't want someone on the ballot.
Nice pandoras box, bedwetter.
Too bad it wont happen.

Haven't found any law that prevents states from running their own elections any way they see fit. You got any?
The supreme court has ruled states cant place restrictions on federal elections.
The constitution states restrictions on president requirements, not states.

. I see no need to argue the point since there is nothing I could say to convince you anyway, and the outcome has nothing to do with whether you are convinced or not. We will see what happens.

So now a state can just pick a new requirement anytime they don't want someone on the ballot.
Too bad it wont happen.

Haven't found any law that prevents states from running their own elections any way they see fit. You got any?
The supreme court has ruled states cant place restrictions on federal elections.

. I see no need to argue the point since there is nothing I could say to convince you anyway, and the outcome has nothing to do with whether you are convinced or not. We will see what happens.
Lol basically you have nothing but your sniveling opinion and i have court precedence.
Lol such a lack of honesty.
The requirements for federal office are outlined in the constitution. Amend it if you want or shut the hell up. The bedwetting is tiresome

Maybe.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

Weld is a Republican...but he's as far left as you can get and still be in the GOP! That works if you're the Governor of Massachusetts...it doesn't work if you're running in a national race. Weld has as much of a chance of beating Donald Trump in a GOP primary as Gary Johnson had in winning the Presidency in 2016!

Maybe.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

Russians meddles on Obama's watch whose only action in response was to spy on Trump.

Too bad it wont happen.

Lol basically you have nothing but your sniveling opinion and i have court precedence.
The requirements for federal office are outlined in the constitution. Amend it if you want or shut the hell up. The bedwetting is tiresome

You are free to believe what you want. I'm sure your beliefs will effect me at least as much as they have in the past.

Maybe.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

Weld is a Republican...but he's as far left as you can get and still be in the GOP! That works if you're the Governor of Massachusetts...it doesn't work if you're running in a national race. Weld has as much of a chance of beating Donald Trump in a GOP primary as Gary Johnson had in winning the Presidency in 2016!
He might be a republican but he is still a leftist.

Too bad it wont happen.

You are free to believe what you want. I'm sure your beliefs will effect me at least as much as they have in the past.
Supreme court rulings and the constitution arent beliefs
Do you lie to everyone like you lie to me?

Supreme court rulings and the constitution arent beliefs
Do you lie to everyone like you lie to me?

Has Mikey been advising you again? I'm man enough to admit I have been wrong before, but I never lie or argue something I know to be untrue.

Maybe.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

He might be a republican but he is still a leftist.
Creating a North American Community

Task Force Members

JOHN P. MANLEY is senior counsel at McCarthy Tétrault LLP. He has held several senior portfolios in the Canadian government throughout his 15 years of public service including Industry, Foreign Affairs, and Finance as well as being Deputy Prime Minister. Following 9/11, he was named Chairman of the Public Security and Anti-terrorism Cabinet Committee and, in that capacity, negotiated the Smart Border Agreement with U.S. Secretary for Homeland Security Tom Ridge .

PEDRO ASPE is CEO of Protego, a leading investment banking advisory firm in Mexico. Mr. Aspe was most recently the Secretary of the Treasury of Mexico (1988–94). He has been a professor of economics at ITAM and has held a number of positions with the Mexican government.

WILLIAM F. WELD is a principal at Leeds Weld & Co., a private equity investment firm in New York. Previously Mr. Weld was elected to two terms as Governor of Massachusetts (1991–97), served as Assistant U.S. Attorney General in charge of the Criminal Division of the United States Department of Justice in Washington, DC (1986–88), and as the U.S. Attorney for Massachusetts during the Reagan administration (1981–86).

https://www.thenewamerican.com/reviews/opinion/item/32039-weld-challenges-trump-reelection

Forum List

Back