Could Donald Trump be successfully primaried before the next election?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Maybe.

18 state are introducing legislation that any Presidential candidate must release their tax returns to appear on the ballot.

States Move To Require Presidential Candidate Tax Returns

Remember, the states decide how to vote. It's in our constitution. States Rights.

And as far as I know, Republicans only use a majority. They don't have an electoral college.

Imagine one candidate getting all the votes from 18 states before the election even started.

Meet the Republicans Likely to Challenge Trump in the 2020 Primary

And if all of the Trump criminality keeps hitting the airwaves and the internet over the next year and if people keep going to jail, I suspect it will be difficult to get people to vote for Trump.

Just getting to be the nominee of that racist party may become surprisingly difficult.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

Something tells me the Russians may not be so willing to help Trump this time.

They should be less worried about a billionaire that became a politician, and more worried about politicians that became billionaires on the public dime, with the limited salaries that entails.

So now a state can just pick a new requirement anytime they don't want someone on the ballot.
Nice pandoras box, bedwetter.
Too bad it wont happen.

It's written, right in the Constitution, one must be a natural born citizen to run.

. . . and yet, no law requires citizens to prove they are?

Now these folks want to have a law, to what, have folks show their finances? To create a legal financial enema? But not do the same on their grades, military record, nor their family background, but just their economic activity? Give me a break.

I just don't get it. How can folks be so partisan, stupid and blind.

Why not have an Omnibus bill that requires ALL of these things. The Presidential Vetting Law. This way, the Deep State can no longer be redacting information about any candidate and running one clandestinely from either party with nefarious objectives.

If this law had been on the books when Barry ran, and folks had wanted to look up his taxes going back several decades, they probably would have found a different SS# on his birth certificate than the one registered that he filed his most recent tax filing.

:auiqs.jpg:

Damn spooks.

Maybe.

18 state are introducing legislation that any Presidential candidate must release their tax returns to appear on the ballot.

Remember, the states decide how to vote. It's in our constitution. States Rights.

And as far as I know, Republicans only use a majority. They don't have an electoral college.

Imagine one candidate getting all the votes from 18 states before the election even started.

And if all of the Trump criminality keeps hitting the airwaves and the internet over the next year and if people keep going to jail, I suspect it will be difficult to get people to vote for Trump.

Just getting to be the nominee of that racist party may become surprisingly difficult.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

JeopardyNever.jpg

Because the Republican Party et al are all too busy sucking the turds out of Trump's fat ass, this will never happen.

They should be less worried about a billionaire that became a politician, and more worried about politicians that became billionaires on the public dime, with the limited salaries that entails.
Like Trump's unethical cabinet?

D44ggqDXoAAGt1n.png

Maybe.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

WHAT I want to know is if youre going to take your medication before the next election,,,

it would do us all a lot of good,,,

It's written, right in the Constitution, one must be a natural born citizen to run.

Now these folks want to have a law, to what, have folks show their finances? To create a legal financial enema? But not do the same on their grades, military record, nor their family background, but just their economic activity? Give me a break.

Why not have an Omnibus bill that requires ALL of these things. The Presidential Vetting Law. This way, the Deep State can no longer be redacting information about any candidate and running one clandestinely from either party with nefarious objectives.

If this law had been on the books when Barry ran, and folks had wanted to look up his taxes going back several decades, they probably would have found a different SS# on his birth certificate than the one registered that he filed his most recent tax filing.

Damn spooks.
They did look at Obama's taxes.

It's Trump who won't show his taxes.

Get it right.

Maybe.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

WHAT I want to know is if youre going to take your medication before the next election,,,

Medication costs too much. Republicans saw to that.

Maybe.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

Medication costs too much. Republicans saw to that.

well then I guess we are all fucked,,,

So now a state can just pick a new requirement anytime they don't want someone on the ballot.
Too bad it wont happen.

Haven't found any law that prevents states from running their own elections any way they see fit. You got any?

How is it even possible that Leftists STILL don't understand that shit that happens two years out have NO effect on the primaries or the general election.

How many of you bastards were utterly convinced FOUR YEARS AGO that HRC would be our next President? How many of you were openly mocking every Republican who dared to throw his hat into the ring?

And yet, who is it who strides down the aisle when they play Hail to the Chief?

Damn spooks.
They did look at Obama's taxes.

It's Trump who won't show his taxes.

Get it right.
Now I would like to look at Obama's school record's from Occidental college, Columbia, and Harvard.

Next to that, I want to know the financial records of how he paid for college, what his grades were, what scholarships he used, who his benefactors were, etc.

If you weren't so dumb you might be dangerous.

iu

This ought to be your Avie; Mslsd deanrd :laugh:

Too bad it wont happen.

Haven't found any law that prevents states from running their own elections any way they see fit. You got any?
The supreme court has ruled states cant place restrictions on federal elections.
The constitution states restrictions on president requirements, not states.

Another qualifications issue surfaced in 1992 when Arkansas voters approved an amendment to the state’s constitution to impose term limits throughout the state government. It also barred candidates seeking a fourth term in the U.S. House of Representatives or a third term in the U.S. Senate from having their names printed on election ballots for those offices.

That provision drew a legal challenge from a group of Arkansas voters, who argued that it went beyond what the Constitution authorized. The Supreme Court agreed, striking down the amendment’s restrictions on federal officeholders. Once again, the justices took an exclusive view of the Constitution’s qualifications.

“Allowing individual states to adopt their own qualifications for congressional service would be inconsistent with the Framers’ vision of a uniform national legislature representing the people of the United States,” Justice John Paul Stevens wrote for the majority in U.S. Term Limits Inc. v. Thornton. “If the qualifications set forth in the text of the Constitution are to be changed, that text must be amended.”

Forum List

Back