Could China Beat The USA In A War?

If such a war were to happen, regardless of its scope, China would have an advantage in that the term "rules of engagement" is probably not in their vernacular.

I'm sure China is well aware of what an eye for an eye would involve

This whole discussion is moot because China would never risk losing its western trading partners

If the Chinese were going to attack the United States they would use EMP weapons not nuclear devices. An EMP would essentially destroy every electronic device that was not protected. All cars would be disabled, all appliances, grids, airplanes, ships, we would not even be able to ascertain who attacked us, businesses would close because of inability to function, stores would not be restocked, food would rot for lack of a way to transport, trains and interstates would shut down for lack of a way to clear them, gasoline supplies would dwindle for lack of transport, cell phones would be useless, rioting would start within days for lack of food, medicine, communication. The ill would die off immediately for lack of insulin, proper medication and oxygen, Neighbor would be pitted against neighbor and the military and police would be preoccupied in retaining order.
Meanwhile, the two million soldiers in the People's Liberation Army would come ashore to do cleanup, the damage having been already done. Far fetched? sure. But there is no lack of fruitcakes with an agenda

We have made it clear that we would treat an EMP attack as a nuclear attack and would respond in kind. China is still much more vulnerable than we are. Even if they were to disable our electiric infrastructure, they are still incapable of landing troops on our shores. Our Navy would wipe them from the seas

If the Chinese were going to attack the United States they would use EMP weapons not nuclear devices. An EMP would essentially destroy every electronic device that was not protected. All cars would be disabled, all appliances, grids, airplanes, ships, we would not even be able to ascertain who attacked us, businesses would close because of inability to function, stores would not be restocked, food would rot for lack of a way to transport, trains and interstates would shut down for lack of a way to clear them, gasoline supplies would dwindle for lack of transport, cell phones would be useless, rioting would start within days for lack of food, medicine, communication. The ill would die off immediately for lack of insulin, proper medication and oxygen, Neighbor would be pitted against neighbor and the military and police would be preoccupied in retaining order.
Meanwhile, the two million soldiers in the People's Liberation Army would come ashore to do cleanup, the damage having been already done. Far fetched? sure. But there is no lack of fruitcakes with an agenda

We have made it clear that we would treat an EMP attack as a nuclear attack and would respond in kind. China is still much more vulnerable than we are. Even if they were to disable our electiric infrastructure, they are still incapable of landing troops on our shores. Our Navy would wipe them from the seas

We wouldn't be able to respond if we couldn't ascertain where the attack came from. A sub off our coastline could launch an EMP and disable us before we could even react. We would be a mess within days.

If such a war were to happen, regardless of its scope, China would have an advantage in that the term "rules of engagement" is probably not in their vernacular.

This whole discussion is moot because China would never risk losing its western trading partners

While I agree with you, I will add a caveat. Climate change could change all of the world's dynamics and priorities. It will dawn on the right way late in the game and they will blame Democrats for never doing anything about it.

While I agree with you, I will add a caveat. Climate change could change all of the world's dynamics and priorities. It will dawn on the right way late in the game and they will blame Democrats for never doing anything about it.

They will point out some Democrat from 50 years ago that supported more oil production

Not a single poster has dealt with the crux of the matter for a conflict between China and the US or Russia and the US - how the leaders look at the members of their military and their civilian population.

Life is cheap in both countries and the thought of having a million of their resources killed to kill a hundred of ours plays the big part in their planning. In fact, they probably WANT to kill off a billion to decrease the pressures they encounter.

With 3 billion, China wouldn't have a second thought about having 1 billion casualties in order to slaughter 300 million Americans. China would go nuclear while American leaders would dither about what to do. Obumbler would be totally lost and most likely head to the safety of the bunker before making any strategic decisions.

We wouldn't be able to respond if we couldn't ascertain where the attack came from. A sub off our coastline could launch an EMP and disable us before we could even react. We would be a mess within days.

How would the missiles be delivered? It would take hundreds
China does not have enough SSBNs

Our military could still respond. Their equipment is HAEMP protected

Not a single poster has dealt with the crux of the matter for a conflict between China and the US or Russia and the US - how the leaders look at the members of their military and their civilian population.

Life is cheap in both countries and the thought of having a million of their resources killed to kill a hundred of ours plays the big part in their planning. In fact, they probably WANT to kill off a billion to decrease the pressures they encounter.

With 3 billion, China wouldn't have a second thought about having 1 billion casualties in order to slaughter 300 million Americans. China would go nuclear while American leaders would dither about what to do. Obumbler would be totally lost and most likely head to the safety of the bunker before making any strategic decisions.

China has about 1.4 billion

Even China couldn't sustain that many casualties

How would the missiles be delivered? It would take hundreds
China does not have enough SSBNs

Our military could still respond. Their equipment is HAEMP protected

It would not take many missiles to disable a very large area. A high altitude burst in the Solomon Islands disabled street lights and phone lines in part of Hawaii some time ago. The military could counter attack, but would not necessarily do so unless we could be sure of the attacker. Some sources said 90% of the population could die because of the problems generated by an EMP attack and the U.S. has taken some steps but obviously has far to go.

no. we are invincible

ar126970388577744.jpg

Or not.

Or not.

You obviously haven't noticed that the clock is ticking on that. The military has altered its strategy and tactical thought to reflect climate change, the government is becoming increasingly aware of climate change and its effect on citizens, business including insurance companies are altering business decisions to reflect the consequences of climate change, ordinary citizens are starting to wake up and see differences around them that causes them to reconsider what they have been told. It is only a matter of time before the dynamics of the question are going to be reassessed and recalculated. Down the road in the very near future it will be a different world and I can only hope it comes sooner rather than later.

Or not.

You obviously haven't noticed that the clock is ticking on that. ....

Or not.

Ha, why would China want war with the U.S.? Greedy fat ass Americans are buying all their shitty stuff. Been to a Walmart lately? Thousands of fat ass Americans in there gobbling up as much cheap shitty Chinese products as possible. So there's no reason for war with the U.S. China already won.

With 3 billion, China wouldn't have a second thought about having 1 billion casualties......

This kind of nonsense has no place in a serious discussion.

Our security has been hacked and breached and yes, America is not a united people. It is a nation divided against itself and it cannot stand. Try explaining that to some here and they will accuse you of being a conspiracy theorist. So when people refuse to examine the evidence before condemning it as a wild conspiracy - there is only one outcome. Remaining ignorant to what is going on. Ignorance is not bliss. It's downright deadly.

I don't think you are a conspiracy theorist- I think you are a religious nut.
I'm honest and you are what you are, Syriusly. Until you repent of your sins and turn to Christ no one here cannot expect anything different from you. How would it be possible? Your a captive to sin and misery.

I do not live my life in fear as you do- I live my life with love for my fellow Americans.

This is a great place- you just have decided to hate it.

I love my country and am not living in fear. You are. Which is why your reaction here has been so volatile,Sryiusly. On the upside the fact that you are so disturbed by the Gospel is a sign that it is having an effect on you and that your conscience is beginning to show signs of being troubled may mean you are near to repenting.
Jerry

I seriously enjoy your posts but it is clear you are mentally ill

What is clear is that you are making a concerted effort to convince yourself of it as you have repeated the same lie over and over again, RW. Got anything else? Maybe you should try reading the Bible and visiting a church. You'll find that there are many more just like me. We're called Christians.

You'll have to face the truth eventually, RW. Russia is going to attack us and if you still reject Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? You'll regret it.

China has about 1.4 billion

Even China couldn't sustain that many casualties

You are in major denial, RW.

I've been thinking about it for a very long time but your numbers are wrong, Longknife, the estimated population of China is 1.357 Billion by recent numbers. Still with a 200 million man army they do not even need bullets - the bayonets on their rifles would be sufficient. As to the Russians their intention is a nuclear strike and the Communist allies - Venezuela, Nicaragua, Cuba assisting them, also Mexico would be a horrific attack on the USA. I believe some Americans are beginning to realize how vulnerable we truly are.

Forum List

Back