Could China Beat The USA In A War?

The US owes a large amount of money to China and it seems that we can't live our daily lives without borrowing money from them. The population of China allows the country an almost unlimited source of soldiers and resources. Moreover, Chinese are extremely patriotic. The American soldiers are mostly illegal immigrants who have join the army to obtain their legal documents. So...how about my question?

As we are drawing closer and closer to war with China ( over Taiwan and South China Sea dispute) it is evident to many that Russia is the one who will initiate a nuclear

Evident to many idiots apparently.

Why you think Russia has a particular death wish I don't even want to know.

I am sure it has something to do with the 'rapture'.

Yes easily.A UNITED PEOPLE can always beat a mish mash multi cult "army" of faggots,transgenders,women and negros

Our security has been hacked and breached and yes, America is not a united people. It is a nation divided against itself and it cannot stand. Try explaining that to some here and they will accuse you of being a conspiracy theorist. So when people refuse to examine the evidence before condemning it as a wild conspiracy - there is only one outcome. Remaining ignorant to what is going on. Ignorance is not bliss. It's downright deadly.

I don't think you are a conspiracy theorist- I think you are a religious nut.

The US owes a large amount of money to China and it seems that we can't live our daily lives without borrowing money from them. The population of China allows the country an almost unlimited source of soldiers and resources. Moreover, Chinese are extremely patriotic. The American soldiers are mostly illegal immigrants who have join the army to obtain their legal documents. So...how about my question?

Like most of your questions- it is based on idiocy and continues to be idiocy throughout.

The American soldiers are mostly illegal immigrants who have join the army to obtain their legal documents.

This one statement shows you are a total idiot.

So you have no counter argument to present here. Duly noted, Syriusly.

I'm not your brother and going to war with China is not a conspiracy. It's reality that is going to hit you so hard your head will spin when it happens. In the meantime? Mind your own business.

We are their biggest customer, they will not be attacking us. They couldn't even get any sizable army here. I've heard their military doesn't even have guns for everyone, they use wooden guns in parades.

200 million soldiers do not need bullets when they have bayonets at the end of each rifle. Look a little closer next time.

As for their biggest customer? Do you understand what worthless money is? It's paper with nothing to back it. That is where we are right now and China knows it. Why would they continue to keep us as customers when we cannot pay? No. I'll tell you what they will do. They need land for their people. They will take ours in exchange for debt owed and Russia will back them to the very end of that endeavor.

To be clear, we have subsidized our own demise. That is what we have done.

How are those 200 million soldiers getting here- swimming?

China does not need land for its people. It has tons of land- and certainly doesn't need it to become irradiated wastelands.

Yes easily.A UNITED PEOPLE can always beat a mish mash multi cult "army" of faggots,transgenders,women and negros

Our security has been hacked and breached and yes, America is not a united people. It is a nation divided against itself and it cannot stand. Try explaining that to some here and they will accuse you of being a conspiracy theorist. So when people refuse to examine the evidence before condemning it as a wild conspiracy - there is only one outcome. Remaining ignorant to what is going on. Ignorance is not bliss. It's downright deadly.

I'm honest and you are what you are, Syriusly. Until you repent of your sins and turn to Christ no one here cannot expect anything different from you. How would it be possible? Your a captive to sin and misery.

Like most of your questions- it is based on idiocy and continues to be idiocy throughout.

The American soldiers are mostly illegal immigrants who have join the army to obtain their legal documents.

This one statement shows you are a total idiot.

So you have no counter argument to present here. Duly noted, Syriusly.

There is no argument.

The question started with a false statement- and that was just part of the idiocy of the question.

I'm honest and you are what you are, Syriusly. Until you repent of your sins and turn to Christ no one here cannot expect anything different from you. How would it be possible? Your a captive to sin and misery.

I do not live my life in fear as you do- I live my life with love for my fellow Americans.

This is a great place- you just have decided to hate it.

Some of you appear lost, the prepper forum is down the hall....

Here is what the experts say about Russia and China in the next ten years.

Finally

Stratfor

You can now return to your regularly programmed shows.

Interesting post

With oil hovering about $38 a barrel, Russia has lost its economic swagger. If the economy were to collapse, Putin would have to return to his despotic ways creating a civil war within the alliance

What happens to the nukes? How would they be secured? Would we go in to seize the nukes?

Russia has 8,000 nukes spread out over a huge geographical area. The United States couldn't handle that big a job so I'm inclined to think they would utilize low yield EMP to render the devices inoperable and then coordinate internationally to physically secure them. Of course it would help if we could get Russia to reduce the number of weapons before something does go haywire.

The Russians and Iranians did a test launch for a weapon called a Super EMP. This was some time ago and NK was also present for the launch tests. Every heard of a super EMP weapon? If launched - the US would be incapable of a response. (any response)

An EMP would definitely hurt mainland U.S. but we have been busy shielding a lot of our more critical infrastructure over the last ten years or so. The U.S. would be capable of a response as many of our fighter jets and submarines have been shielded since the 80's.

Do you know if they are shielded from the effects of a super EMP and do you know if these same jets and submarines were fitted with Chinese made parts / chips as was the case with the jets that fell from the sky some time back? I'm wondering why would we trust the Chinese to make reliable parts for our fighter jets / subs? Why would we not manufacture these ourselves and eliminate the risk factor of something going wrong?

See articles below, nuhuh.

‘Made in China’: U.S. Military Finding Fake Chinese Electronics in Gear At Alarming Rate

Counterfeit Parts Found on P-8 Posiedons | Defense Tech

U.S. missiles infected with Chinese fakes

China Using Inferior Parts on U.S. Military Planes That Can Backdoor Spy | www.independentsentinel.com

China Counterfeit Parts in U.S. Military Boeing, L3 Aircraft

Chinese made components found in U.S. military aircraft [Archive] - SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network

Hacked Hardware Could Cause The Next Big Security Breach

And the question on everyone's mind is............. MICROCHIPS GOVERN OUR HOMES, CITIES, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND MILITARY. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY'RE TURNED AGAINST US?
As far as know there is no equivalency to parts and vulnerability to EMP, if the parts are used in jets that are not shielded they will fail. I do know that in Subs, wiring is used to replace solid state devices that are vulnerable and planes use a metal hybrid for protection. The cyber warfare that we are likely to see will will be costly and I do know that we are behind and are trying to outpace this problem.

We would kick their ass

The Chinese Army, Navy and Airforce would be treated as targets

You are mistaken. That is what you may believe but you are wrong. We are not going to be able to stand against a Russian led invasion with Communist nations assisting them. They have their own people (including Arab cells) inside the USA right now waiting. The Chinese have their military equipment on bases (which have already been identified by google maps and eyewitnesses in Mexico) waiting to be used. Again the question to you would be - Do you know Jesus Christ and is He the Lord over your life (all of your life)? Yes or no? That is going to determine how you fare in the future because God is going to allow this to happen at an appointed time. You are either His or you are not His. You need to make up your mind about it now.

LOL......okay so you are both a Konspiracy theorist and a religious nut.

I'm not your brother and going to war with China is not a conspiracy. It's reality that is going to hit you so hard your head will spin when it happens. In the meantime? Mind your own business.

Not very Christian of you.

I do not live my life in fear as you do- I live my life with love for my fellow Americans.

I love my country and am not living in fear. You are. Which is why your reaction here has been so volatile,Sryiusly. On the upside the fact that you are so disturbed by the Gospel is a sign that it is having an effect on you and that your conscience is beginning to show signs of being troubled may mean you are near to repenting.

We are their biggest customer, they will not be attacking us. They couldn't even get any sizable army here. I've heard their military doesn't even have guns for everyone, they use wooden guns in parades.

200 million soldiers do not need bullets when they have bayonets at the end of each rifle. Look a little closer next time.

As for their biggest customer? Do you understand what worthless money is? It's paper with nothing to back it. That is where we are right now and China knows it. Why would they continue to keep us as customers when we cannot pay? No. I'll tell you what they will do. They need land for their people. They will take ours in exchange for debt owed and Russia will back them to the very end of that endeavor.

China does not need land for its people. It has tons of land- and certainly doesn't need it to become irradiated wastelands.

The Russians plan on striking our nuclear warehouses which would limit the amount of damage done. They are not looking to destroy the land as they have already promised it to the Chinese after the invasion. As for your not thinking the Chinese need land for their people? Wrong again. They need farm land.

Why China Wants (and Needs) Foreign Farm Land

FUBAR: Chinese food imports now require more land mass than the entire State of California

In recent years, China’s food imports have been increasing. Agricultural product imports are roughly equivalent to the productive capacity of 47 million hectares of planted area.”

47 million hectares is 181,468 square miles.

To put this number in context, if you could cram together all the farmland and pasture that it takes to grow the food just being imported by China, the total area of this land mass would be larger than the entire state of California.

Seem far-fetched? Let’s walk through the numbers.

Consider that China’s 1.4 billion people consume an average 2,970 Calories per day; this means that the Chinese population requires a whopping 2 quadrillion Calories each year.

With an average 8 million Calories per year for an average hectare of land (1 hectare = 2.47 acres), this means that China’s population needs over 250 million hectares, or nearly 1 million square miles, to sustain itself.

Between drought conditions, soil pollution, and a raging dustbowl, China doesn’t have anywhere near that much quality land available to grow crops and raise livestock. They have to look abroad. So Mr. Nie’s estimates are definitely in the right ballpark.

There’s more.

The chief economist of China’s Agriculture Ministry, Qian Keming, estimates that in the coming years, Chinese grain demand will increase by 10 million ADDITIONAL tons each year.

Based on the global average yield of 3.11 metric tons of grain per hectare, China’s growing grain demand will tied up 12,000+ additional square miles of farmland per year, every year.

Bear in mind that 12,000 square miles is more or less the size of the Netherlands… just to satisfy China’s growing demand for grain.

Last edited:

Oh I have no doubt you are a 'true believer' in all of this idiocy.

I hope for your families sake that you haven't started selling off your possessions in anticipation of the rapture.

.....is not a conspiracy. It's reality that is going to hit you so hard your head will spin when it happens. ...

....says every conspiracy nut who ever lived.

.......every conspiracy nut who ever lived has said It's reality that is going to hit you so hard your head will spin when it happens? (figuratively let's hope) I had no idea that conspiracy theorists could be so consistent! Who knew?

Yes, and the fruicakes are always wrong.

The Russians plan on striking our nuclear warehouses which would limit the amount of damage done. They are not looking to destroy the land as they have already promised it to the Chinese after the invasion. As for your not thinking the Chinese need land for their people? Wrong again. They need farm land.

FUBAR: Chinese food imports now require more land mass than the entire State of California

They don't need more land- they need reliable sources of food.

They aren't leasing land to move it to China- they lease the land to commit that acreage to food production for China.

Because Farmers in the United States are far, far more efficient at farming than farmers in China.

I love my country and am not living in fear. You are. Which is why your reaction here has been so volatile,Sryiusly. On the upside the fact that you are so disturbed by the Gospel is a sign that it is having an effect on you and that your conscience is beginning to show signs of being troubled may mean you are near to repenting.

What would I be in fear of? Neither China or Russia- or any country on earth has the capability to successfully invade the United States.

I don't believe any of the fake News that you so fervantly believe in.

I don't believe anyone is going to hell.

I have nothing to fear- I am not the one yelling "Doom"- nor am I you- hoping for the death of America.

Oh I have no doubt you are a 'true believer' in all of this idiocy.

I hope for your families sake that you haven't started selling off your possessions in anticipation of the rapture.

I do not believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, Syriusly. I believe the church will go through the great tribulation. Jesus said we would. See Matthew 24.

They don't need more land- they need reliable sources of food.

They aren't leasing land to move it to China- they lease the land to commit that acreage to food production for China.

Because Farmers in the United States are far, far more efficient at farming than farmers in China.
They need more land. Were you aware of this?
The Chinese Are Buying Large Chunks Of Land Across America (And Zillow Is Now Enabling It) | Zero Hedge

Has the United States ever experienced a time when a foreign nation has attempted to buy up so much of our land all at once? As Michael Snyder details below, it appears the Chinese are on a real estate buying spree all over America as they are now the dominat 'buyers' of investment green cards. This is occurring as private equity buyers and hedge funds exit the buy-to-rent business en masse and are, as Mike Krieger explains, are desperate to pitch American property to anyone willing to keep Housing Bubble 2.0 inflated... it seems Zillow is more than happy to enable that, "Zillow agreed to make its U.S. property listings available to Chinese consumersthrough a partnership with a Beijing-based website."

As The American Dream's Michael Snyder explains, the Chinese are on a real estate buying spree all over America. In fact, in some cases large chunks of land are actually being given to them. Yes, you read that correctly. China is on the way to becoming the dominant land owner in the entire country, and that is starting to alarm a lot of people. Do we really want a foreign superpower to physically own so much of our territory?

There are some that are playing down this threat by making a distinction between the Chinese government and Chinese corporations, but things work differently over in China than they do here. In China, the government is involved in everything. In fact, 43 percent of all corporate profits in China are produced by companies that the Chinese government controls. And all of the rest of the companies are very careful to follow the lead and direction of the Chinese government.

That is why what is going on in places such as Thomasville, Alabama is so alarming. Small communities such as Thomasville are so starved for jobs that they are willing to give land away for free to Chinese companies in order to entice them to build factories…

.....is not a conspiracy. It's reality that is going to hit you so hard your head will spin when it happens. ...

....says every conspiracy nut who ever lived.

.......every conspiracy nut who ever lived has said It's reality that is going to hit you so hard your head will spin when it happens? (figuratively let's hope) I had no idea that conspiracy theorists could be so consistent! Who knew?

Yes, and the fruicakes are always wrong.

Yes, you are wrong. But I'd never call you a fruitcake, Unkotare.

Not very Christian of you.

Jesus told his own disciples to mind their own business when they asked what His plans were for John the beloved. In so many words His response was what is that to you? You come follow me. When someone isn't minding their own business? Telling them to do so has nothing to do with not being Christ like, the example is readily there.

On the other hand, if you were a homosexual and rejecting every warning to repent of the sin and turn from it - it would be my business to warn you that unless you turn from it you'll be in hell for all eternity. Why would it be my business? Because if I didn't I would not care for your soul, Syriusly.

Forum List

Back