Could California Be This Year's Dark Horse Senate Race

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Not a lot of attention has been given to the California Senate race as it's been assumed by most people Feinstein will go on to win what will likely be her last term, however, De Leon has been slowly gaining on her. The latest poll from YouGov now shows Di Fi at only 36% with De Leon at 29%. 19% are None of the Above and 16% are Not Sure. That's a lot of undecideds who historically break for the challenger on Election Day.

I still think Feinstein will win, but this certainly should be on the short list of possible upsets Tuesday night

Page 15 https://files-west-stanford-edu.s3-...20181024.pdf?HdNEDH4GzkpgkVqrECio0VoAQguVwRkJ

Not a lot of attention has been given to the California Senate race as it's been assumed by most people Feinstein will go on to win what will likely be her last term, however, De Leon has been slowly gaining on her. The latest poll from YouGov now shows Di Fi at only 36% with De Leon at 29%. 19% are None of the Above and 16% are Not Sure. That's a lot of undecideds who historically break for the challenger on Election Day.

I still think Feinstein will win, but this certainly should be on the short list of possible upsets Tuesday night

Page 15 https://files-west-stanford-edu.s3-...20181024.pdf?HdNEDH4GzkpgkVqrECio0VoAQguVwRkJ
There have been stranger things come out of that crazy state.

There have been stranger things come out of that crazy state.
upload_2018-11-4_23-54-43.jpeg

How is it 2 Dems face each other instead of her facing a Republican??

Is it that stupid top 3 rule in the primary or something?

So much poo poo by idiots who do not vote here. Dianne has my vote. And it was by popular vote that we went to top tier elections. Eliminates republicans right out the gate so we don't have to listen to their stupid english and obtuse visions.

So much poo poo by idiots who do not vote here. Dianne has my vote. And it was by popular vote that we went to top tier elections. Eliminates republicans right out the gate so we don't have to listen to their stupid english and obtuse visions.

I never want to here you complain about GOP Gerrymandering again...............You have gerrymandered a whole state.......

At least your illegal voters are having more trouble getting into the country now..........LOL

How Democratic of you...……..

I never want to here you complain about GOP Gerrymandering again...............You have gerrymandered a whole state.......

At least your illegal voters are having more trouble getting into the country now..........LOL

I still vote! By the way most illegals come here on work visas or tourist ones and simply over stay by years.

Dunno, but props for wading through the source.

I don't think Feinstein will have anything to worry about, but it's always good news to see more undecideds.

Forum List

Back