Could be the biggest news story so far this decade.

What a pack of lies.

Only an idiot would belive that this was caused by what you claim.

Ask an unbiased economics proff and you have your answer.

The sub primes that were written had very little to do with the amount the gov required to be handed out.

Why would they write so many more than the gov required?

Becuase they repackaged them off and sold them as triple A investiments and made a shit load of money.

You need to recheck your premise.

How many of these loans were written and how many of these loans were required to be written by the gov?

The lie is a great big fail for anyone with half a brain

Who let this stupid little dog back in here?

Like UBS bank?

You know the one that hired Phil Gramm after he passed the Gram Leach Bialey act which killed Glass Steagal?

But let me ask you this you mangy mutt. How does the repeal of Glass Steagal have anything to do with high risk loans?

Or are you just talking more shit here?

What a pack of lies.

Only an idiot would belive that this was caused by what you claim.

Ask an unbiased economics proff and you have your answer.

The sub primes that were written had very little to do with the amount the gov required to be handed out.

Why would they write so many more than the gov required?

Becuase they repackaged them off and sold them as triple A investiments and made a shit load of money.

You need to recheck your premise.

How many of these loans were written and how many of these loans were required to be written by the gov?

The lie is a great big fail for anyone with half a brain

Wherever you have Government Mandates and Incompetence, you attract Sharks TM. Sometimes Government mismanagement creates a feeding ground for Predators, intentionally or unintentionally. That's part of the reason that good intentions are not enough.

You dont get it do you.

They wrote TONS more of these loans than the government required they do.

They made money coming and going off of them.

That is what caussed the huge world wide economic collapse.

If they had stuck to only what they wer reqiured to write there would have not been enough of them to crash the market.

FTR I spent the day at the beach loong at properties that are foreclosed or about to be. Woowee! There are some good deals out there. Things are starting to move but I think the good deals are going to get better.

:evil:this was supposed to be the year we bought a house in Sicily....good luck though...take their lungs out :)

I remember reading a sob story of a family, the husband and wife were school bus drivers in Las Vegas, combined income 65K a year and they were crying and moaning because, they were being foreclosed, they were actually crying because their ARM had adjusted as their 5 years was up, and could not understand why they could not get help to stay in their……get ready for this………… 850K home…….unreal.

I am sorry but as I said, I am more than wiling to help the helpless, but I aint helping the clueless.

The best story I read was of a homeless guy in Tampa found dead who was broke but had five deeds to houses in his pocket. Four had been foreclosed upon but one had yet to be. I wish I kept the link because I wouldn't blame people for saying I made this up! :lol:

thats friggin classic, I beleive you so I gotta rep that...:lol:

It amazes me how much people much more the people outside the financial markets know about banking and finance than the people in the industry.

You dont get it do you.

They wrote TONS more of these loans than the government required they do.

They made money coming and going off of them.

That is what caussed the huge world wide economic collapse.

If they had stuck to only what they wer reqiured to write there would have not been enough of them to crash the market.

Dude, fries are up. Get the salt shaker and get back to work.

And all this started back in the Clinton administration...i'm so surprised!

The crisis happened in 2008, but it was "Clinton"? Hilarious.

Actually, it all started under Ronald Reagan.

true story

:eusa_shhh:

Reagan appointed Alan Greenspan and backed the deregulation that continued to a disastrous culmination with Clinton getting rid of Glass-Steagall act.. which led to the 2008 crisis.

true story and fuck you Trajan you ill-educated slob

Don't need to.......I'm part of the book. I've lived it.

being a bank teller doesn't make you an expert on banking practices and regulations.

You're absolutely correct brainiac......but this isn't 1979 when I started as a bank teller is it?

32 years later in 2011, I'm a Senior Business Analyst for one of the world's top-ranked technology providers to the banking industry. We have more than 30,000 experts in 100 countries and deliver the most comprehensive range of solutions for the broadest range of financial markets. We are part of the S&P 500 and have been named the number one overall financial technology provider in the world by American Banker and Financial Insights.

On all issues, a true conservative defaults to the status quo.

On all issues, a liberal defaults to liberty.

Forum List

Back