Could Anything Change Your Vote Now?

I am using quick reply. I copy/paste what I'm responding to, put it in italics and put my retort underneath. It's quicker easier and more attractive than the lazy quote the entire post thing. And, nobody is having any trouble following either.

LiberalNut said:
What is your opinion of people who were being vulgar to a sitting president during the previous administration?

And here's my answer, again.

Myself, I don't think vulgarities are that much of a big deal. I would say that Caprio was being stupid...

Is it that you can't read?

It just doesn't gel with your statement "Being vulgar to a sitting president shows a lack of respect to the office"...

But it does explain your liberal nuttiness....

I am using quick reply. I copy/paste what I'm responding to, put it in italics and put my retort underneath. It's quicker easier and more attractive than the lazy quote the entire post thing. And, nobody is having any trouble following either.

O, I had forgotten that was even there. My apologies. Carry on.

It most certainly does "gel" given my clarification. Problem is, my clarification and extended remarks don't allow you to make your reflexive accusations of hypocrisy.

So sorry to act outside of your training. You might actually have to come up with some original thoughts now.

Go for it.

LiberalNut said:
What is your opinion of people who were being vulgar to a sitting president during the previous administration?

Myself, I don't think vulgarities are that much of a big deal. I would say that Caprio was being stupid...

It just doesn't gel with your statement "Being vulgar to a sitting president shows a lack of respect to the office"...

Dr. House, that made zero sense. Is it that you find rudeness praise-worthy if the target is Obama?

It most certainly does "gel" given my clarification. Problem is, my clarification and extended remarks don't allow you to make your reflexive accusations of hypocrisy.

So sorry to act outside of your training. You might actually have to come up with some original thoughts now.

Go for it.

But I thought only tea baggers were patriotic or respectful?

:eek:

LiberalNut said:

Dr. House, that made zero sense. Is it that you find rudeness praise-worthy if the target is Obama?
you missed the point, again

Go for it.

I'm just trying to get your opinion of the vulgarities thrown at the previous administration....

It's not rocket surgery...

You said "Being vulgar to a sitting president shows a lack of respect to the office".. My question to you is does that apply to the previous President?

Would you like to try again?

Go for it.

I'm just trying to get your opinion of the vulgarities thrown at the previous administration....

You said "Being vulgar to a sitting president shows a lack of respect to the office".. My question to you is does that apply to the previous President?

Which elected official was rude to Bush face to face? I cannot recall any such incidents.

Go for it.

Which elected official was rude to Bush face to face? I cannot recall any such incidents.

Who said "elected official"? I know I didn't...

This has become extremely tiresome....

I give up... You win the internets....

I'm just trying to get your opinion of the vulgarities thrown at the previous administration

And exactly how many times do you want me to type that i don't think vulgarities are a big deal?

It's not rocket surgery

Yes, I would have to say that the concept of "no big deal" is somewhat easier to comprehend than rocket science or brain surgery, whichever you were trying to say.

You said...

And then I clarified that statement, twice. And i added extended commentary in what was apparently a vain effort to achieve your comprehension.

exactly how many times do you want me to type that i don't think vulgarities are a big deal?

Yes, she did... and I've lost patience trying to point it out....

No, you two are just uncomfy at having the double standard you'd like applied exposed.

Not even close...

I'd have a whole lot more respect for you tea baggers if you guys could just be fucking honest "Oh, we don't intend to repeal the health care law, just amend it." "Oh, we don't intend to repeal the financial industries reform law, just amend it." "Oh, we're not racists -- those are fake tea baggers." "Oh, we;'re not homophobes -- those are fake tea baggers."

Give me a break. Why try to play hide the pea? You ain't fooling nobody.

No, you two are just uncomfy at having the double standard you'd like applied exposed.

Not even close...

I'd have a whole lot more respect for you tea baggers if you guys could just be fucking honest "Oh, we don't intend to repeal the health care law, just amend it." "Oh, we don't intend to repeal the financial industries reform law, just amend it." "Oh, we're not racists -- those are fake tea baggers." "Oh, we;'re not homophobes -- those are fake tea baggers."

Give me a break. Why try to play hide the pea? You ain't fooling nobody.
do you even have a clue how that term is derogatory?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Go for it.

2005 State of the Union, the entire Democrat minority were booing and making catcalls.

In 2009 Joe Wilson shouted out, "You lie!"

Madeline, these were face-to-face and televised. Joe Biden said he was embarrassed about Wilson, who was shamed into an apology.

Forum List

Back