Could an Obama Dollar Bill Help Rebrand the U.S.?

You sure do squeal like a bitch when stuck, Fitz.

It's funny how delusional and paranoid you are though.

Mocking the shit out of you is squealing. mmmm. gotcha.

Your tinfoil ain't on tight enough. You're the one going around thinking saying "Godwin" is a defense for your moronic points when called on it. Squealing? Please...

340x.jpg

Your tinfoil ain't on tight enough. You're the one going around thinking saying "Godwin" is a defense for your moronic points when called on it. Squealing? Please...

340x.jpg

That's the funnies pic I have seen in daze.

There's a disgusting thought. I would think we don't need any more reminders of this man or his administration. We have enough reminders right now to make sure this country never travels down this current road again.

If we need to "rebrand" America I suggest we go back to the beginning when we were a country of massive potential, people worked together to make it a great nation, American jobs, American products, a good work ethic, people actually caring about themselves and each other, people respecting themselves and each other, where a real education was something to strive for ... not a faux education that ain't hittin' on shit ...

we already had a good brand and something to be proud of.

Well, Granny, you and all others of your sex would not be able to vote. And those males that were not white, or did not own property, would not be able to vote, either.

340x.jpg

I see where the confusion is now. You think that I was mounting some sort of defense as if your ZOMG THE OBAMA ADMIN ARE NAZIs hysterics over some entry in a dollar bill design contest in the UK was a valid point worth countering.

TFF

I see where the confusion is now. You think that I was mounting some sort of defense as if your ZOMG THE OBAMA ADMIN ARE NAZIs hysterics over some entry in a dollar bill design contest in the UK was a valid point worth countering.

Pissed that saying "Godwin" doesn't stop anyone anymore for accurately comparing such activities to the nazis. Gotcha.

Forum List

Back