Could an Obama Dollar Bill Help Rebrand the U.S.?

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
It took George Washington 72 years to get on the front of the dollar bill. SF-UK design firm Dowling Duncan wants to put Barack Obama on it now. In blue.

obama.jpg

Could an Obama Dollar Bill Help Rebrand the U.S.? | Co.Design

I don't necessarily dislike ideas on the $5 - $50 bills, but the $1 bill and $100 bill show the Democratic bias of the creator. However, all of the designs are goofy and ugly. But redesigning paper money is really just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

how-do-you-buy-gold-781694.jpg

That looks incredibly easy to forge.
Other than that...it would of course be horribly naive to put a sitting President on anything permanent.

Why on earth do we need to Rebrand the U.S.?

One wonders whether this is the left's latest idea to demonstrate how Obama is 'fundamentally transforming' America. If it wasn't so fucking funny, it would be insulting to Americans.... and just a fraction egocentric for a sitting POTUS.

Reminds me of how the Nazi party re-branded Germany. All the best designers to make designs and clothes and all sorts of graphic looks for the Reich. It's why their stuff looked so damn good when taken from a design stand point.

But what turns my stomach the most on that "bill" is the partial Obama "O". Soon to be in line with the swastika for most hated symbol.

It took George Washington 72 years to get on the front of the dollar bill. SF-UK design firm Dowling Duncan wants to put Barack Obama on it now. In blue.

obama.jpg

I don't necessarily dislike ideas on the $5 - $50 bills, but the $1 bill and $100 bill show the Democratic bias of the creator. However, all of the designs are goofy and ugly. But redesigning paper money is really just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Seems like a dumb idea.

Dumb like Godwinning a thread about a dollar bill design dumb.

Seems like a dumb idea.

:rolleyes: Godwin Godwin Godwin! Good one Jan Brady.

Yup, that's what you did ... it's expected from a Disciple of Beck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y6FNFcf0w8]YouTube - Black on Beck - does Glenn Beck have Nazi Tourettes?[/ame]

There's a disgusting thought. I would think we don't need any more reminders of this man or his administration. We have enough reminders right now to make sure this country never travels down this current road again.

If we need to "rebrand" America I suggest we go back to the beginning when we were a country of massive potential, people worked together to make it a great nation, American jobs, American products, a good work ethic, people actually caring about themselves and each other, people respecting themselves and each other, where a real education was something to strive for ... not a faux education that ain't hittin' on shit ...

we already had a good brand and something to be proud of.

EXCELLENT IDEA!!!

But, I have a suggestion.

I think on the $1, this should be the image used:

barak-finger-up.jpg

And on the $5...

obama-hand1.jpg

And the $10...

article-1189185-051D8176000005DC-510_468x314.jpg

Counting the fingers would help people who can't read numbers.

Seems like a dumb idea.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y6FNFcf0w8]YouTube - Black on Beck - does Glenn Beck have Nazi Tourettes?[/ame]
8 years of "W is a Nazi" and you libs have the audacity to complain. Seig heil to your double standard. Enjoy what you made legitimate through your own damn use.

Oh my gawd! He said "Godwin!" I'm going to have to stop accurately comparing this administration to the nazi fuckers they hope to emulate! OMG How can I live with myself!? I've been caught Godwining! I'm gonna just have to rollover and DIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... Woe is me! Boo hoo hoo

:rolleyes:

Oh, and since you can't tell the fucking difference, Stewart, Black and Colbert? They're not news people... nor legitimate news sources. They're bad comedians who found a niche in liberal hate speech 'comedy'

Last edited:

obama.jpg

Seems like a dumb idea.

Godwinning a thread?

Nevermind, Godwin's Law.

Last edited:

8 years of "W is a Nazi" and you libs have the audacity to complain. Seig heil to your double standard. Enjoy what you made legitimate through your own damn use.

Oh my gawd! He said "Godwin!" I'm going to have to stop accurately comparing this administration to the nazi fuckers they hope to emulate! OMG How can I live with myself!? I've been caught Godwining! I'm gonna just have to rollover and DIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... Woe is me! Boo hoo hoo

:rolleyes:

Oh, and since you can't tell the fucking difference, Stewart, Black and Colbert? They're not news people... nor legitimate news sources. They're bad comedians who found a niche in liberal hate speech 'comedy'

You sure do squeal like a bitch when stuck, Fitz.

It's funny how delusional and paranoid you are though.

Forum List

Back