Could a President Trump reverse Obama's regulations on 'Day One'?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This is a very enlightening article that clearly spells out the various options the incoming president has.

Obama, for his part, has made his campaigning on behalf of Democrat Hillary Clinton personal, saying his legacy is on the line.

"I will consider it a personal insult -- an insult to my legacy -- if this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself in this election," he recently told African-American voters.

In other words, he clearly states that electing Hillary is a continuation of his goals and policies. Four more years of Obama.

Story @ Can Trump reverse Obama's regulations on 'Day One'? - CNNPolitics.com

Bush did it to Clinton, Obama did it to Bush, and the winner will do what s/he wants with non-treaty and non-legislative matters.

Obama immediately rescinded Bush's illegal and immoral withdrawal from the Law of War agreements of 2001 and 2002.

This is a very enlightening article that clearly spells out the various options the incoming president has.

Obama, for his part, has made his campaigning on behalf of Democrat Hillary Clinton personal, saying his legacy is on the line.

"I will consider it a personal insult -- an insult to my legacy -- if this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself in this election," he recently told African-American voters.

In other words, he clearly states that electing Hillary is a continuation of his goals and policies. Four more years of Obama.

Story @ Can Trump reverse Obama's regulations on 'Day One'? - CNNPolitics.com

Yup. He can do it immediately upon taking the oath of office, and should, right at the podium just before the speech.

Forum List

Back