Could a Palestinian enclave state survive?

Is the fact that he was jewish an asset, or a liability, bth.?
Why don't you ask Him yourself, He is always ready for a lost sheep to come home
Indeed! Sheep are people too!
Unfortunately, in your case yes, but salvation is just a prayer away

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Why don't you ask Him yourself, He is always ready for a lost sheep to come home
Indeed! Sheep are people too!
Unfortunately, in your case yes, but salvation is just a prayer away

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
Notice they always turn to biblical Nazi-speak. Jesus was not only a Jew but like all Jews, a Zionist. Notice he doesn't refer to Judeah and Samaria as "West Bank" here:

The New Testament Basis for the Restoration of Israel

Jesus was asked by His disciples whether He would restore the kingdom to Israel at that time, to which He replied:

Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?" And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth." (Acts 1:6-8)

In Romans Paul states:

For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob." (Romans 11:25-26)

For the Lord shall build up Zion; He shall appear in His glory. (Psalms 102:16)

For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all. Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out! "For who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has become His counselor? Or who has first given to Him and it shall be repaid to him?" For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen. (Romans 11:32-36)

I thought the subject was the ability of the Palestinians to keep their own state? How did it come to Jesus, exactly

The Son of God is with us always and in all things

I thought you were Muslim. Is that you trying to pull a funny on me?:eusa_whistle:
Muslim posing as a Christian. It's called Taquiah, lying to the infidel to further the cause of Islam.

Forum List

Back