Could a Palestinian enclave state survive?

Saigon

Gold Member
May 4, 2012
Helsinki, Finland
If the future Palestinian state does not feature contigious borders, could it survive?

Can any state thrive when it does not have contigious borders?

Not only would it not be contiguous, but it would be divided by God Damned Jews. No serious peace plan could include a non-contiguous Palestinian state.

Realistically, there should be a one-state solution, including the end of Jewish apartheid. But, try to get the Devil to agree with that.

Ariux -

I don't think the religion or ethnicity of the people dividng the Palestinian enclaves is relevent here to anyone who isn't a fascist, but the fact of division is relevent.

I know many people support a single state, but I don't see how a single state can guarantee the safety of either group. Can you imagine a town like Jerusalem with Jews and Palestinians living happily side by side on the same street? They'd be at each other's throats within hours, and civil war would result.

Which the Palestinians would lose.

Not only would it not be contiguous, but it would be divided by God Damned Jews. No serious peace plan could include a non-contiguous Palestinian state.

Realistically, there should be a one-state solution, including the end of Jewish apartheid. But, try to get the Devil to agree with that.

The Devil, the leader of our world, stands as the obstacle to peace. And how many people have been deluded into following him? Or have been deceived by him? That is something really deep. And serious to ponder, to think about. And I have been up too long, travelling across 5 states, and need to call it a day. Good night, Sherri

I know many people support a single state, but I don't see how a single state can guarantee the safety of either group. Can you imagine a town like Jerusalem with Jews and Palestinians living happily side by side on the same street? They'd be at each other's throats within hours, and civil war would result.

Which the Palestinians would lose.

Every other country in the world is expected to keep the peace between diverse ethnicities within their boarders. There's hardly even a difference between Palestinians and Jews. They're racially indistinguishable and neither eat pork.

The God Damned Jews would lose without Western support. If the West made continued support of Israel contingent on the Jews becoming civilized toward the Palestinians, I'm sure the Jews could manage it.

Every other country in the world is expected to keep the peace between diverse ethnicities within their boarders. There's hardly even a difference between Palestinians and Jews. They're racially indistinguishable and neither eat pork.

Palestinians and Jews may look alike to us, but they are separated from each other by thouands of years of ill-will, and saying they look similar does not make them any more able to live next door to each other in peace.

Most countries are racially diverse, but not all countries are tolerant of other religions or ethnicities, unfortunately. You aren't tolerant yourself, so are hardly in a position to expect other people to be so.

If you want Israelis to be more tolerant towards others - perhaps start by being more tolerant of Israelis.

If the future Palestinian state does not feature contigious borders, could it survive?

A valid question but considering the "pro-Palestinian" types here you won't get a coherent response ... just a lot of drooling and heavy breathing. I've often said that the Israel envisioned by UN 181 - three disconected blobs of mostly desert - could not have survived as an independent state and would have had to confederate with one of their "peaceful" Arab neighbors (probably Jordan) and would quickly have lost its Jewish character. As luck would have it, those "peaceful" Arab neighbors could not wait for the inevitable and attacked the nascent Jewish homeland on its second day of existence. If I was one who believed in such things I would believe that Israel's survival then and now were acts of Providence.

I'd have to say no.

My reasoning is based on the fact that they are Jordanians. When the land was taken from Jordan so the jews could have a country, the Pals tried to leave but the other Jordanians forced, literally them to stay. when they tried to go to other countries they were again forced back.

Before the jews Israel was a sandy crap hole. Now it's vibrant and full of life.

My vision of a Pal state looks like Yemen on a bad day.

Palestinians and Jews may look alike to us, but they are separated from each other by thouands of years of ill-will, and saying they look similar does not make them any more able to live next door to each other in peace.

Most countries are racially diverse, but not all countries are tolerant of other religions or ethnicities, unfortunately. You aren't tolerant yourself, so are hardly in a position to expect other people to be so.

If you want Israelis to be more tolerant towards others - perhaps start by being more tolerant of Israelis.

Israeli Arabs already do live fairly peacefully with Jews in Israel, in spite of the oppression they face. So, I don't think it's such a difficult thing, if the Jews are convinced to have an interest in doing it.

Christians get along okay with the Jews around the world, in spite of even longer length of time of hostilities and in spite of Christians having more reason to hate Jews than Muslims have to hate Jews.

You say I'm not tolerant, which just shows that you don't understand the meaning of the word. I think Jews and Palestinians should have one state, with equality under the law for all. You don't tolerate things you like, you tolerate things you don't like. I'm not boasting, as I don't think tolerance is such a virtue. I'm more tolerant than God, which isn't to say I'm better than God in any way. God has repeatedly punished the Jews, whom he has damned. He, not me.

Partition has always been the problem. It has never been the solution. Partition has been on the table for over 70 years and every year we get farther away from that as a solution.

Partition has always been the problem. It has never been the solution. Partition has been on the table for over 70 years and every year we get farther away from that as a solution.

As you seem to have once again forgotten, partition has not only been on the table:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

As you seem to have once again forgotten, partition has not only been on the table:

As you seem to have once again forgotten, Israel sits inside Palestine with no land of its own.

Theoretically yes. But in practice it is very doubtful in the case of a Palestinian state. That is why I believe a seperate Palestinian state will never be viable on its own and why I believe a confederation with Jordan would be the only workable and sustainable solution. But I think neither the Jordanians nor the Palestinians will go for that.

As you seem to have once again forgotten, Israel sits inside Palestine with no land of its own.

Usual racist nonsense.

Theoretically yes. But in practice it is very doubtful in the case of a Palestinian state. That is why I believe a seperate Palestinian state will never be viable on its own and why I believe a confederation with Jordan would be the only workable and sustainable solution. But I think neither the Jordanians nor the Palestinians will go for that.

That is true. Neither the Jordanians nor the Palestinians will go for that. The Jordanian solution has always been an Israeli pipe dream.

You say I'm not tolerant, which just shows that you don't understand the meaning of the word. I think Jews and Palestinians should have one state, with equality under the law for all. You don't tolerate things you like, you tolerate things you don't like. .

I don't think any who uses the phrase "God damned Jews" can be considered tolerant.

I have no problem with the idea of one state with equal rights for all, but I don't think it is practical.

Forum List

Back