Could a 77-year-old man defeat Obama?

My mistake. Obama is positively "brilliant" when speaking to grade school children. He even can answer their questions without a single teleprompter! (keep in mind that clowns, fart jokes, and doo-doo have the same mesmerizing effect on grade school children)

Your turn.

That was easier for you than admitting that you bought a line of bullshit....and then repeated it. I get it. I'd be embarrassed if I learned that I was THAT gullible as well.

We all make mistakes. I saw the photo- and since Obama uses the Teleprompter so often - it looked legit.

That being said, I don't really care if he uses a teleprompter- but some people are pimping the meme that he's some "great orator". He's not. But he does read well...

PS- if you voted for him you bought a line of bullshit yourself....:lol:

So, do tell. What makes Obama such a "brilliant" man?

Well....take it from a person who has more credibility than me:

Video- Bill Clinton: Obama is brilliant, exceedingly empathetic and not getting his due | The Political Carnival

That was easier for you than admitting that you bought a line of bullshit....and then repeated it. I get it. I'd be embarrassed if I learned that I was THAT gullible as well.

We all make mistakes. I saw the photo- and since Obama uses the Teleprompter so often - it looked legit.

That being said, I don't really care if he uses a teleprompter- but some people are pimping the meme that he's some "great orator". He's not. But he does read well...

Video- Bill Clinton: Obama is brilliant, exceedingly empathetic and not getting his due | The Political Carnival

Bill Clinton is a confirmed liar and he has more credibility than you? Wow, you have some low standards!

Welll ... IF the president is a person, that person must be at least 35 years old, a natural born citizen, yada yada.

But I don't see where it says that the president has to be a person.

:eusa_eh:

Hello? It starts off with NO PERSON...

Right. So?

No person can be president unless they meet certain requirements. So those are the requirements if the candidate for the office is a person.

But it doesn't say no squirrel can be president.

Those pesky founding fathers. Not knowing how willing people today would be to ignore common sense.

:lol: I think the fact that squirrels or rocks or monkeys or even end tables! the fact that they were not even considered or mentioned by the founding father PERSONS in the first place would be a rather significant factor in relaying the Constitutional definition of potential Presidential candidates...

Bill Clinton is a confirmed liar and he has more credibility than you? Wow, you have some low standards!

Well....I am also a confirmed liar. As are you, I suspect.

I contend that America is age-ist.

I don't think a 77-year-old man could defeat Obama no matter how good his message was -- no matter how perfectly progressive, or how perfectly conservative, or how perfectly he threaded the needle for independents.

Do you?

Is Mitt Romey really that old...? :dunno: Damn he's looking good for 77!

Don't sell yourself short.

Hello? It starts off with NO PERSON...

Right. So?

No person can be president unless they meet certain requirements. So those are the requirements if the candidate for the office is a person.

Those pesky founding fathers. Not knowing how willing people today would be to ignore common sense.

:lol: I think the fact that squirrels or rocks or monkeys or even end tables! the fact that they were not even considered or mentioned by the founding father PERSONS in the first place would be a rather significant factor in relaying the Constitutional definition of potential Presidential candidates...

:D

We mustn't assume. :eusa_whistle: These days, people are trying to apply the constitution to everyone because the founding fathers didn't write "citizen" everywhere instead of "person".

:evil:

:eusa_angel:

Excellent share, thank you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9sCyu_knFM]Bill Clinton on being president, Obama, oil spill - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

I was hoping to read what YOU had to say, your reasons for thinking he is "a brilliant man" -not what Bill Clinton or anyone else is saying. I can understand your reluctance, I can't think of anything he does brilliantly....well, nothing that is a compliment....:lol:

:lol:

I was hoping to read what YOU had to say, your reasons for thinking he is "a brilliant man" -not what Bill Clinton or anyone else is saying. I can understand your reluctance, I can't think of anything he does brilliantly....well, nothing that is a compliment....:lol:

You were. Well....I should have known. Please....refrain from responding to this....I already know what you will say. Really.....it is not necessary.

He ran a brilliant campaign. How else couild a black guy with limited experience and a name like that ever become President of the united States?

He has brilliantly revitalized the image of this nation in the hearts and minds of people around the world.

He has written and delivered brilliant speeches on race relations and in the aftermath of the Tuscon masacre. And...he has brilliantly understood that....despite the squeaking wheels from the left......most Americans want him to compromise with the GOP to get things done. It will lead to his re-election.

He brilliantly determined that he would have only one chance to reform the health care system.....knowing that failing to do so would have a damning effect on the economy far down the road.....well after he leaves office.

That's a start. The dude is brilliant.

Right. So?

We mustn't assume. :eusa_whistle:

These days, people are trying to apply the constitution to everyone because the founding fathers didn't write "citizen" everywhere instead of "person".

There are certain Constitutional rights reserved for persons who are not citizens but nowhere is the right to be President reserved for squirrels! :lol:

I contend that America is age-ist.

I don't think a 77-year-old man could defeat Obama no matter how good his message was -- no matter how perfectly progressive, or how perfectly conservative, or how perfectly he threaded the needle for independents.

Do you?

young people love Ron Paul...he is like yoda...and yoda could kick obamas ass

We mustn't assume. :eusa_whistle:

These days, people are trying to apply the constitution to everyone because the founding fathers didn't write "citizen" everywhere instead of "person".

There are certain Constitutional rights reserved for persons who are not citizens but nowhere is the right to be President reserved for squirrels! :lol:

129130380651262821.jpg

Looked for a squirrel calling the ACLU. This was the best I could do. :rofl:

Forum List

Back