Costa Rica Wants Iraq reference removed (US says NOT POSSIBLE)

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Costa Rica wants its name erased from the list of countries supporting the invasion of Iraq. But the United States says that's not possible. The Costa Rican government initially supported the invasion, but public sentiment was never strong and polls show now that most Costa Ricans oppose the war.
Costa Rica wants its name erased from the list of countries supporting the invasion of Iraq. But the United States says that's not possible. The Costa Rican government initially supported the invasion, but public sentiment was never strong and polls show now that most Costa Ricans oppose the war.
http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/world/14880907.htm

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Give 'em the John Kerry Flip-flop Award and then tell them to stuff it.....

They can always lodge a new opinion if they want, but they should have to stand by thier initial reaction, no matter the current situation.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

:rolleyes: From Psychos link:

...While the U.S. government removed the Central American nation from the list of the so-called "coalition of the willing" in 2004, it still appears in archive documents and on related Internet Web sites that haven't been updated.

"We are insisting through diplomatic routes that it be clarified our country was removed" from the list, Costa Rican Foreign Relations Minister Bruno Stagno told Radio Eco Thursday.

Stagno asked the U.S. government in May to ensure that the country's name was erased from all lists, but said the State Department told him on June 19 saying that wasn't possible.

They were fed from the same sack of shit that you were fed. They now realize it. You must still like taste of the shit.

Psychoblues

CockySOB said:
Give 'em the John Kerry Flip-flop Award and then tell them to stuff it.....

They can always lodge a new opinion if they want, but they should have to stand by thier initial reaction, no matter the current situation.

AHHHH, Froot Loops and Coco Puffs. I've certainly been insulted with more subtlety, but do you have an opinion about the article or it's implications? As a fellow Sir Knight, I ask honestly.

Psychoblues

shepherdboy said:
Dude, lay off on the Coco Puffs!

Their statement of support was omitted in 2004, just like they requested. So what if their name comes up in archives and web sites. :boohoo:

The court's ruling came on a motion by Attorney General Farid Beirute, who argued the constitution bars support for military action that is not authorized by the United Nations.

They didn't know this before hand? Whatever.

http://washingtontimes.com/world/20040909-095934-1120r.htm

Psychoblues said:
They were fed from the same sack of shit that you were fed. They now realize it. You must still like taste of the shit.

Psychoblues

yes that sack of shit original developed by the clinton administration cronies and then sold to the bush admin by cinton apointees...you mean that sack of shit.....
:gives:

CSM said:
Nothing at all...unless you think "truth" is important.

Da troof?

But seriously. Let's say they did get their wish and everyone is "pretending" it didn't happen. It's been in the paper/internet a lot, and what's to stop other governments from listing them and what followed after they stated their support? The hilarity and stupidity of the entire situation is just too much. It's farcial, really.

Psychoblues said:
They were fed from the same sack of shit that you were fed. They now realize it.

Thats fine if they feel that way. They can remove themselves from the coalition, but we aren't going to re-write history because they changed their minds.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Speaking of tasting shit ..... I think a far better analogy is they decided to stick their heads up their asses and pretend reality isn't there ....just like YOU.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

No surprise there ----Disgruntled lefties are climbing all over each other to move to Costa Rica.

dilloduck said:
No surprise there ----Disgruntled lefties are climbing all over each other to move to Costa Rica.

I am more than willing to purchase one, one-way ticket for any lib that wants to go. If we ALL pitch in ......:D

Typical repuklican remark. Your objective, "let's all pitch in as a society", anyone else's objective you want to let them foot it on their own. As one who has demonstrated over and over again that I can "foot it on my own" I think your pissy offer only indicative of your attitude towards society. Do you understand what "society" means.

The Marines taught you a lot, Gunny, but your mind didn't fully comprehend or accept it.

Psychoblues

GunnyL said:
I am more than willing to purchase one, one-way ticket for any lib that wants to go. If we ALL pitch in ......:D

Psychoblues said:
Typical repuklican remark. Your objective, "let's all pitch in as a society", anyone else's objective you want to let them foot it on their own. As one who has demonstrated over and over again that I can "foot it on my own" I think your pissy offer only indicative of your attitude towards society. Do you understand what "society" means.

The Marines taught you a lot, Gunny, but your mind didn't fully comprehend or accept it.

Psychoblues

I suspect Gunny knows full well what society means...the real question is will you ever be sane/sober enough to join it?

Just one more time and only for you, CSM. I served and I still serve the American people. I am very proud of my record of military, political and community involvement. I've told you about some of this in the past and I won't repeat it here.

When are YOU going to get real and express a comprehensible reply to the questions and issues at hand? Are YOU too drunk or otherwise impaired to do so? Do you want to debate and progress your understanding of these issues or are you just slamming the Pschoblues? So far, at least to me, you don't indicate anything approaching credible.

As a veteran I respect you. As an intellectual, Man, You SUCK.

Psychoblues

CSM said:
I suspect Gunny knows full well what society means...the real question is will you ever be sane/sober enough to join it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back