Cost of war at least $3.7 trillion and counting

Constitutionally authorized expenditures cannot be compared to expenditures that are outside the scope and authority of the Constitution.

Might as well compare assholes who don't know what an unnecessary war is and a war hero.....Oh wait...there are no war heroes. Its only a sandwich, isn't that right?

The Bsuh admin claimed 40 billion tops and 6 months would take care of Iraq.
When they were selling the war to America that is.

wasnt obama getting us out of Iraq by 2012 and 2014 and now something liek 2025? Didnt he and Biden crack champagne over the victory of the Iraq war? If we won how come the boys and girls are still over there?

yeah it is Obama's war now he is to blame for all of it since it started.
Abu Grabass is his fault as well.
He is the one who started the Patriot act as well!

Seems you are a bit hyper sensitive about Obama.
Nobody stated he started the war, but he did campaign on getting us out.
Unfortunately, he did not keep that promise. We still have a presence there and will for the foreseeable future.
Abu Grabass is his fault as well. as much as you might think so, he gets a pass on that one.
Obama may not have started the Patriot act but he did extend it.
So Obama fails on 2 of his campaign promises. Deal with it.

Let's not forget that the Bush administration also claimed that the Iraqi oil would pay for the war too.

Remember both Bush and Obama are politicians and politicians lie. In fact, that is what politicians do best.

Last edited:
wasnt obama getting us out of Iraq by 2012 and 2014 and now something liek 2025? Didnt he and Biden crack champagne over the victory of the Iraq war? If we won how come the boys and girls are still over there?

yeah it is Obama's war now he is to blame for all of it since it started.
Abu Grabass is his fault as well.
He is the one who started the Patriot act as well!

Seems you are a bit hyper sensitive about Obama.
Nobody stated he started the war, but he did campaign on getting us out.
Unfortunately, he did not keep that promise. We still have a presence there and will for the foreseeable future.
Abu Grabass is his fault as well. as much as you might think so, he gets a pass on that one.
Obama may not have started the Patriot act but he did extend it.
So Obama fails on 2 of his campaign promises. Deal with it.

Obama sucks, he is Bush III. As I have said since APR 2009.
I just think it is haillarious that the right give such near godlike powers to obama by making him responsible for everything from the Iraq war cost to hangnails.

Let's not forget that the Bush administration also claimed that the Iraqi oil would pay for the war too.

Remember both Bush and Obama are politicians and politicians lie. In fact, that is what politicians do best.

True they should all be judged and voted for or against based on what they have done not what they promise to do.

Why I am voting for Jon Stewart this fall.

Obama sucks, he is Bush III. As I have said since APR 2009.
I just think it is haillarious that the right give such near godlike powers to obama by making him responsible for everything from the Iraq war cost to hangnails.

Have to agree with you on all counts.
The far right views Obama as the Anti-Christ

The republican mantra is spend spend spend when in office, then when a Democrat is elected start screaming about the debt.

Forum List

Back