Cost Of Illegal Immigration Clock

.... But, the existing laws were put into place by Democrats for the sole purpose of diluting the white vote and making whites a minority. Is that my critics cannot understand English OR are they working for some entity that hates America and the white people?...

Comedian. NOT.

Have you concocted a brilliant plan to foil the nefarious plot to eliminate da white guys? I'm getting pretty nervous reading all your pathetic mewling.

A brilliant plan to eliminate white guys??? I think the only thing pathetic here is your inability to comprehend what you read and then not having enough common sense to ask for someone to elaborate before spewing your swill.

What? Just trying to agree with your spineless, irrational panic.

Uncle Torre you are a foul liberal bottom feeder. You can never appreciate the plight of this nation because you are integral to the problem. Your tactics are trite and facile. You ridicule those with genuine concern calling them racist and fear mongers.

Have you concocted a brilliant plan to foil the nefarious plot to eliminate da white guys? I'm getting pretty nervous reading all your pathetic mewling.

A brilliant plan to eliminate white guys??? I think the only thing pathetic here is your inability to comprehend what you read and then not having enough common sense to ask for someone to elaborate before spewing your swill.

Uncle Torre you are a foul liberal bottom feeder. You can never appreciate the plight of this nation because you are integral to the problem. Your tactics are trite and facile. You ridicule those with genuine concern calling them racist and fear mongers.

You are a demented dude. You sound like you want to polish a knob. That guy's avatar appears to look like you picked the right one to suck up to. Being able to be free from accountability makes people like you say really silly stuff - the kind of stuff you don't say in person.

Comedian. NOT.

You are a demented dude. You sound like you want to polish a knob. That guy's avatar appears to look like you picked the right one to suck up to. Being able to be free from accountability makes people like you say really silly stuff - the kind of stuff you don't say in person.
Polishing knobs? You projecting? Porter Rockwell...sounds like some kind of closeted WASP faggot.

Don't project there dude. I'm not hiding and if you have something to say, PM me. There is one thing you can bank on, you are the only spineless one here.

Truth - tell me for real: Are you admin, moderator, or troll? Did you bother to see what this thread is about? How did you just jump in to make personal attacks in open forum? Are you trying to elicit a response? I have a feeling you've done this before. Have you ever actually called anyone out to find out if they were spineless? Of course not. The reason? Trolls are spineless.

Now, if you have something to say about the OP, say it. If not learn how to read what a topic is about before trying to get into a pissing match. It's REAL unbecoming of even you.

On a scale of 1-10, just how intense are your feelings of victimhood, spineless?

Polishing knobs? You projecting? Porter Rockwell...sounds like some kind of closeted WASP faggot.

Stating a fact, not projecting. See if your dumb ass can let you return to the OP.

Forum List

Back