Cost of Illegal Immigration, By State

Your reading skills are not even on par with a fifth grader. What you quoted did not say other people were making your life better. What was said that destroying their lives won't make yours better.

What you quoted did not say other people were making your life better.

No shit, fucktard.

What was said that destroying their lives won't make yours better.

If their presence didn't make my life better, at the very least their absence won't make my life worse.
In reality, here in Chicago, our already deep in the hole, public school system is spending billions we don't have, to "educate" illegal aliens and the children of illegal aliens.

I'm sorry their home countries suck, but we can't afford them here.
They need to go. If that means you have to go too, buh-bye, asshole

I am sure that you have a link to the "billions" of dollars that Chicago spends on educating illegal aliens. I wait on pins and needles while you produce it.

$15,000 per student, per year.

Well, now, Todd, let's see if I have this down tight. You maintain that Chicago spends "billions" on educating aliens. When I ask for a link, instead you simple post $15,000. yet, you don't even link that amount.

But, for the sake of discussion, let us suppose that you are right, that it costs $15,000 per year to educate someone in Chicago. So, the number of undocumenteds times that amount equals the annual cost. In order to figure that out, one would have to know how many undocumented there are in Chicago. I suspect it they knew that number, they would also know who they are, and where they live. But, you and I both know that they don't know that. Second, you are assuming that every undocumented is a child going to school. This is also ridiculas. In short, you are pulling numbers out of the air in front of your AM radio.

And, if you think that your taxes would go down if every undocumented person were to suddenly leave Chicago, you are naive, indeed. These people have not taken your job or your money. You have failed to explain why Dreamers are making your life miserable, or why your life would be better if they were all shipped out.

Well, now, Todd, let's see if I have this down tight. You maintain that Chicago spends "billions" on educating aliens.

Yup.

And, if you think that your taxes would go down if every undocumented person were to suddenly leave Chicago, you are naive, indeed.

I don't expect taxes in Chicago to fall, even if every illegal alien is deported.

You have failed to explain why Dreamers are making your life miserable,

I didn't say they make my life miserable, I said they should be deported.

I guess that we are back to where we started, then. It would just make your day to break up families, and disrupt people's lives, who you don't know, and who are doing you no harm. i suppose everyone has different things that make them happy, and yours is to deport strangers, What a guy!

What you quoted did not say other people were making your life better.

No shit, fucktard.

What was said that destroying their lives won't make yours better.

If their presence didn't make my life better, at the very least their absence won't make my life worse.
In reality, here in Chicago, our already deep in the hole, public school system is spending billions we don't have, to "educate" illegal aliens and the children of illegal aliens.

I'm sorry their home countries suck, but we can't afford them here.
They need to go. If that means you have to go too, buh-bye, asshole

I am sure that you have a link to the "billions" of dollars that Chicago spends on educating illegal aliens. I wait on pins and needles while you produce it.

$15,000 per student, per year.

Well, now, Todd, let's see if I have this down tight. You maintain that Chicago spends "billions" on educating aliens. When I ask for a link, instead you simple post $15,000. yet, you don't even link that amount.

But, for the sake of discussion, let us suppose that you are right, that it costs $15,000 per year to educate someone in Chicago. So, the number of undocumenteds times that amount equals the annual cost. In order to figure that out, one would have to know how many undocumented there are in Chicago. I suspect it they knew that number, they would also know who they are, and where they live. But, you and I both know that they don't know that. Second, you are assuming that every undocumented is a child going to school. This is also ridiculas. In short, you are pulling numbers out of the air in front of your AM radio.

And, if you think that your taxes would go down if every undocumented person were to suddenly leave Chicago, you are naive, indeed. These people have not taken your job or your money. You have failed to explain why Dreamers are making your life miserable, or why your life would be better if they were all shipped out.

Well, now, Todd, let's see if I have this down tight. You maintain that Chicago spends "billions" on educating aliens.

Yup.

And, if you think that your taxes would go down if every undocumented person were to suddenly leave Chicago, you are naive, indeed.

I don't expect taxes in Chicago to fall, even if every illegal alien is deported.

You have failed to explain why Dreamers are making your life miserable,

I didn't say they make my life miserable, I said they should be deported.

I guess that we are back to where we started, then. It would just make your day to break up families, and disrupt people's lives, who you don't know, and who are doing you no harm. i suppose everyone has different things that make them happy, and yours is to deport strangers, What a guy!

It would just make your day to break up families,

Nah, they should stay together.

disrupt people's lives, who you don't know, and who are doing you no harm.

Costing billions of tax dollars better spent on Americans.

So, Liquid, i am a browned skinned guy, who speaks Spanish and go by the name of Jose'. I ride as a passenger in a car to the border checkpoint 25 miles north of Nogales. You ask me if I am an American citizen. I say "yes". You say, "show me your ID". I refuse your request, and ask if I am being detained. Now, before we go any further than this, you have no right to demand my ID unless you have probable cause that I have committed a crime. See the following:

But, let's say that I am ignorant of my rights, and you decide that I am not an American citizen. What are you going to do now. I say I am an American citizen. You say I am not. Are you seriously saying that you have the authority to arbitrarily decide that I am not a citizen? So, to what country do you think that you are going to deport me to, while my wife and children are sitting at home in Tucson waiting for me to get home from work? Only a court of law can determine if I am a citizen or not. I don't give a rat's ass what kind of uniform you are wearing, the BP, ICE, nor you have the authority to determine that I am not a citizen. Nor, would you have the slightest frigging idea to what country to deport me, nor would any country allow me to be deported without some proof that I belong there. The US can not overrule Mexican law, by saying, "I don't know where this hombre belongs, and we have no proof he is yours, but, here he is". That would put the US into the position of shipping undocumented aliens to other countries.

A noncitizen can be subject to expedited removal, but only a court can decide who is a non citizen.

Last edited:
We could be making money with a better tourist visa.

All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id.

All they need is an ID from their country of origin and if they get a job, get a special Tax ID and be subject to the same taxes the subjects are in this country.
Some form of federal identification should be necessary.

So, Liquid, i am a browned skinned guy, who speaks Spanish and go by the name of Jose'. I ride as a passenger in a car to the border checkpoint 25 miles north of Nogales. You ask me if I am an American citizen. I say "yes". You say, "show me your ID". I refuse your request, and ask if I am being detained. Now, before we go any further than this, you have no right to demand my ID unless you have probable cause that I have committed a crime. See the following:

But, let's say that I am ignorant of my rights, and you decide that I am not an American citizen. What are you going to do now. I say I am an American citizen. You say I am not. Are you seriously saying that you have the authority to arbitrarily decide that I am not a citizen? So, to what country do you think that you are going to deport me to, while my wife and children are sitting at home in Tucson waiting for me to get home from work? Only a court of law can determine if I am a citizen or not. I don't give a rat's ass what kind of uniform you are wearing, the BP, ICE, nor you have the authority to determine that I am not a citizen. Nor, would you have the slightest frigging idea to what country to deport me, nor would any country allow me to be deported without some proof that I belong there. The US can not overrule Mexican law, by saying, "I don't know where this hombre belongs, and we have no proof he is yours, but, here he is". That would put the US into the position of shipping undocumented aliens to other countries.

A noncitizen can be subject to expedited removal, but only a court can decide who is a non citizen.

YAWN

Once you are detained and you are known/shown to be here in violation of immigration law, you can not prove you have been here for more than 2 years, ICE can remove you under Expedited Removal with NO court hearing, NO IJ making the decision, NO nothing. Too bad, so sad.

Expedited Removal Process
Following President Trump’s executive order “Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements,” DHS issued a guidance memo for enforcement specifically citing this backlog as a reason to increase the use of expedited removal processes (an umbrella term which also includes administrative removals and reinstatement of removal) instead of going through the courts.

Expedited removal was codified in IIRIRA in 1996 as an amendment to the INA and a response to the immigration court backlog that existed then. Expedited removal can apply to any arriving individual at a port of entry without proper documentation, or arrivals by sea but not necessarily at a point of entry. In past administrations, expedited removals also applied to individuals apprehended within 100 miles of the land border who cannot prove they were legally admitted to the country or have been present in the country continuously for more than 14 days. With the issuance of DHS’s new guidance on enforcement, the definition of individuals eligible for expedited removal is to be expanded to those who cannot prove they have been in the United States continuously for two years, without regard to where in the United States they are apprehended. This expansion is permitted under the INA, but was not exercised by previous administrations.

The expedited process is not reviewable by an immigration judge and has only extremely limited options for relief. For example, before being removed, the government must determine if the immigrant has a “credible fear” of persecution, which could be the basis for an asylum claim. This authority has been very tightly exercised, and the Trump administration has said they want to be stricter with the criteria. Even though it is not issued by an immigration judge, an expedited removal is a formal deportation and results in a ban from returning to the U.S. for five years. If an immigrant is found to have misrepresented themselves when apprehended at the border by providing false or out of date documentation or making false claims to U.S. immigration agents, the ban is for life. Expedited removal proceedings can also be used for individuals who entered the country legally but overstayed their visa or who have been convicted of crimes like drug and firearm charges and aggravated felonies.
Deportation Without a Hearing: A Primer

Last edited:

YAWN

Once you are in custody and you are known/shown to be here in violation of immigration law, you can not prove you have been here for more than 2 years, ICE can remove you under Expedited Removal with NO court hearing, NO IJ making the decision, NO nothing. Too bad, so sad.

Following President Trump’s executive order “Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements,” DHS issued a guidance memo for enforcement specifically citing this backlog as a reason to increase the use of expedited removal processes (an umbrella term which also includes administrative removals and reinstatement of removal) instead of going through the courts.

Expedited removal was codified in IIRIRA in 1996 as an amendment to the INA and a response to the immigration court backlog that existed then. Expedited removal can apply to any arriving individual at a port of entry without proper documentation, or arrivals by sea but not necessarily at a point of entry. In past administrations, expedited removals also applied to individuals apprehended within 100 miles of the land border who cannot prove they were legally admitted to the country or have been present in the country continuously for more than 14 days. With the issuance of DHS’s new guidance on enforcement, the definition of individuals eligible for expedited removal is to be expanded to those who cannot prove they have been in the United States continuously for two years, without regard to where in the United States they are apprehended. This expansion is permitted under the INA, but was not exercised by previous administrations.

The expedited process is not reviewable by an immigration judge and has only extremely limited options for relief. For example, before being removed, the government must determine if the immigrant has a “credible fear” of persecution, which could be the basis for an asylum claim. This authority has been very tightly exercised, and the Trump administration has said they want to be stricter with the criteria. Even though it is not issued by an immigration judge, an expedited removal is a formal deportation and results in a ban from returning to the U.S. for five years. If an immigrant is found to have misrepresented themselves when apprehended at the border by providing false or out of date documentation or making false claims to U.S. immigration agents, the ban is for life. Expedited removal proceedings can also be used for individuals who entered the country legally but overstayed their visa or who have been convicted of crimes like drug and firearm charges and aggravated felonies.

why are we losing money on tourism, aboard the American Express?

YAWN

Once you are detained and you are known/shown to be here in violation of immigration law, you can not prove you have been here for more than 2 years, ICE can remove you under Expedited Removal with NO court hearing, NO IJ making the decision, NO nothing. Too bad, so sad.

You are still going in circles, Liquid.

"Once you are detained and you are known/shown to be here in violation of immigration law, you can not prove you have been here for more than 2 years, ICE can remove you under Expedited Removal with NO court hearing, NO IJ making the decision, NO nothing."

Shown to whom? Known to whom? To you? To some BP guy making $20 per hour?
Shown and known to a court of law. The first time some authoritative asshole picked up and deported an American citizen to a foreign country, just because he did not have "papers", which nobody is legally required to carry in the country, the ACLU would have this entire program shut down in a New York second. Do you really want to know what expedited removal is? Read and learn, so as not to embarrass yourself further:

Detainees Sentenced in Seconds in ‘Streamline’ Justice on Border

Last edited:

YAWN

"Once you are detained and you are known/shown to be here in violation of immigration law, you can not prove you have been here for more than 2 years, ICE can remove you under Expedited Removal with NO court hearing, NO IJ making the decision, NO nothing."

Shown and known to a court of law. The first time some authoritative asshole picked up and deported an American citizen to a foreign country, just because he did not have "papers", which nobody is legally required to carry in the country, the ACLU would have this entire program shut down in a New York second. Do you really want to know what expedited removal is? Read and learn, so as not to embarrass yourself further:

What does Operation Streamline have to do with Expedited Removal?

ICE/BP merely need to ID you (Passport, Drivers License, I-94), if you don't have the proper ID to be here, you can not prove you have been here for 2 years or more, it's bye-bye to your ass, NO IJ, NO hearing, nothing. I have given you numerous links that you seem too inept to read, let alone comprehend.

You can argue your beliefs all day long, yet when you are confronted with what the law states you have no recourse, the law is the law. SHRUG

Yes, dumbasses like you have been deported, you know citizens that think they know things they actually don't really know. U.S. citizens ensnared and deported

The number of U.S. citizens detained — and sometimes deported — by immigration authorities demands congressional action and points to the need for appointed legal counsel for those who endure such treatment.

An article recently by the Houston Chronicle’s Lisa Olsen reported that at least 1,714 people with citizenship claims have been arrested and detained in the past six years. That was during in the Obama administration — why that president deservedly earned the title “deporter in chief.”

The number was revealed in data forced from the government by litigation. And it is almost certainly an undercount because the database doesn’t include people whose citizenship claims were unreported by court officials, who were held in local jails under detainer requests, or who were scooted out of the country without ever seeing an immigration judge.
SHRUG

Another: N.C. native wrongly deported to Mexico

The U.S. government admitted in April that it had wrongly deported an N.C. native, but newly released documents show that federal investigators ignored FBI records and other evidence showing that the man was a United States citizen.

At the time of Mark Lyttle's deportation, immigration officials had criminal record checks that said he was a U.S. citizen. They had his Social Security number and the names of his parents. They had Lyttle's own sworn statement that he had been born in Rowan County.

None of this stopped them from leaving Lyttle, a mentally ill American who speaks no Spanish, alone and penniless in Mexico, where he has no ties.

Read more here: N.C. native wrongly deported to Mexico

More: ICE Has Accidentally Deported Thousands of American Citizens | Care2 Causes

Do you see how easy this is, so simple someone like you could even look things like this up.

Last edited:
I will spread the news down at the Sheriff's Office in Southern AZ, where I volunteer 3 days per week, Liquid. I am sure that they will get a kick out it, seeing as how we are only 35 miles from the border, and we deal with this every day. They are going to be really excited to find out that we don't need to deal with no stinkin' judges anymore. Just apprehend, and drive them South...

YAWN

ICE/BP merely need to ID you (Passport, Drivers License, I-94), if you don't have the proper ID to be here, you can not prove you have been here for 2 years or more, it's bye-bye to your ass, NO IJ, NO hearing, nothing. I have given you numerous links that you seem too inept to read, let alone comprehend.

You can argue your beliefs all day long, yet when you are confronted with what the law states you have no recourse, the law is the law. SHRUG

Yes, dumbasses like you have been deported, you know citizens that think they know things they actually don't really know. U.S. citizens ensnared and deported

The number of U.S. citizens detained — and sometimes deported — by immigration authorities demands congressional action and points to the need for appointed legal counsel for those who endure such treatment.

An article recently by the Houston Chronicle’s Lisa Olsen reported that at least 1,714 people with citizenship claims have been arrested and detained in the past six years. That was during in the Obama administration — why that president deservedly earned the title “deporter in chief.”

The number was revealed in data forced from the government by litigation. And it is almost certainly an undercount because the database doesn’t include people whose citizenship claims were unreported by court officials, who were held in local jails under detainer requests, or who were scooted out of the country without ever seeing an immigration judge.
SHRUG

The U.S. government admitted in April that it had wrongly deported an N.C. native, but newly released documents show that federal investigators ignored FBI records and other evidence showing that the man was a United States citizen.

At the time of Mark Lyttle's deportation, immigration officials had criminal record checks that said he was a U.S. citizen. They had his Social Security number and the names of his parents. They had Lyttle's own sworn statement that he had been born in Rowan County.

None of this stopped them from leaving Lyttle, a mentally ill American who speaks no Spanish, alone and penniless in Mexico, where he has no ties.

More: ICE Has Accidentally Deported Thousands of American Citizens | Care2 Causes

Do you see how easy this is, so simple someone like you could even look things like this up.

BTW, here is the specific word of the law, allowing anyone who claims t be a citizen, to set aside expedited removal, and gives him the right to see a judge:

"When an immigrant is at the border and is being processed for expedited removal, there are two situations in which the CBP officer must stop the expedite removal process and allow the immigrant a chance to appear before either a judge or an asylum officer. Those situations are:

1. If the immigrant expresses a fear of returning to their home country. In this situation, the CBP officer must give the immigrant the chance to be interviewed by an asylum officer to see if they might have a way to stay in the U.S. through asylum. However, the immigrant will usually be placed in a detention center during this time.
  2. If the immigrant claims that they have lawful status in the U.S. For example, if the immigrant is already a U.S. citizen or won asylum in the U.S. In this case, the CBP can allow an immigrant to enter the U.S. in order to retrieve proof of their status and return it to them. This is called “deferred inspection.
https://hackinglawpractice.com/faq-...removal-of-an-immigrant-and-if-so-what-is-it/

You are dead in the water, Liquid.

I will spread the news down at the Sheriff's Office in Southern AZ, where I volunteer 3 days per week, Liquid. I am sure that they will get a kick out it, seeing as how we are only 35 miles from the border, and we deal with this every day. They are going to be really excited to find out that we don't need to deal with no stinkin' judges anymore. Just apprehend, and drive them South...
You can do what ever you desire, maybe they can explain Expedited Removal to you, or you could always stop and talk to a BP agent who can explain it to you, since you don't comprehend the basic links I have given you. SHRUG

YAWN

SHRUG

BTW, here is the specific word of the law, allowing anyone who claims t be a citizen, to set aside expedited removal, and gives him the right to see a judge:

"When an immigrant is at the border and is being processed for expedited removal, there are two situations in which the CBP officer must stop the expedite removal process and allow the immigrant a chance to appear before either a judge or an asylum officer. Those situations are:

1. If the immigrant expresses a fear of returning to their home country. In this situation, the CBP officer must give the immigrant the chance to be interviewed by an asylum officer to see if they might have a way to stay in the U.S. through asylum. However, the immigrant will usually be placed in a detention center during this time.
  2. If the immigrant claims that they have lawful status in the U.S. For example, if the immigrant is already a U.S. citizen or won asylum in the U.S. In this case, the CBP can allow an immigrant to enter the U.S. in order to retrieve proof of their status and return it to them. This is called “deferred inspection.
https://hackinglawpractice.com/faq-...removal-of-an-immigrant-and-if-so-what-is-it/

And yet I'm not, you see even your own link says an asylum officer is who they see if they have credible fear, not a judge. SHRUG

You really should work on the inability to comprehend even your own links. SMFH
From your very link
Most people believe that removal orders or “deportation” orders only happen when you go to the immigration court and see an immigration judge. Unfortunately, this is not the case. There is a special type of removal order that is issued at the border by a U.S. Custom and Border (CBP) patrol officer. You never see a judge and you never see an attorney. This type of order is called an “expedited removal” order and here’s what you need to know in order to protect yourself.

We could be making money with a better tourist visa.

All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id.

All they need is an ID from their country of origin and if they get a job, get a special Tax ID and be subject to the same taxes the subjects are in this country.
Some form of federal identification should be necessary.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." The Right Honourable William Pitt the Younger (28 May 1759 – 23 January 1806) was a British politician during the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries.

YAWN

SHRUG

And yet I'm not, you see even your own link says an asylum officer is who they see if they have credible fear, not a judge. SHRUG

From your very link
Most people believe that removal orders or “deportation” orders only happen when you go to the immigration court and see an immigration judge. Unfortunately, this is not the case. There is a special type of removal order that is issued at the border by a U.S. Custom and Border (CBP) patrol officer. You never see a judge and you never see an attorney. This type of order is called an “expedited removal” order and here’s what you need to know in order to protect yourself.

I will try to make this easy for you, Liquid:

"...the CBP officer must stop the expedite removal process and allow the immigrant a chance to appear before either a judge or an asylum officer.

What this means is that if you try to do an expedited removal on me, I can tell you to stop, because I am an American citizen, and I demand to see a judge. I certainly would not demand to see an asylum officer, since I am an American citizen and am not seeking asylum. You, would therefore be compelled to grant my demand , stop proceedings, and allow me to appear before a federal judge, which is exactly what I have been trying to explain to you for pages now, but your earphones are stuck on Trump's BS, in which he claims we need not concern ourselves with basic Bill of Rights pettiness. This is so friggin black and white that it is no longer even worth my time to debate it. So I leave you with some more examples of people successfully resisting the erosion of their rights under Trump.

Last edited:
YAWN

SHRUG

From your very link

I will try to make this easy for you, Liquid:

"...the CBP officer must stop the expedite removal process and allow the immigrant a chance to appear before either a judge or an asylum officer.

What this means is that if you try to do an expedited removal on me, I can tell you to stop, because I am an American citizen, and I demand to see a judge. I certainly would not demand to see an asylum officer, since I am an American citizen and am not seeking asylum. You, would therefore be compelled to grant my demand , stop proceedings, and allow me to appear before a federal judge, which is exactly what I have been trying to explain to you for pages now, but your earphones are stuck on Trump's BS, in which he claims we need not concern ourselves with basic Bill of Rights pettiness. This is so friggin black and white that it is no longer even worth my time to debate it. So I leave you with some more examples of people successfully resisting the erosion of their rights under Trump.

Cherry picking your phrase doesn't change the fact that even your link says :
Do you see that bolded part? It clearly says : You never see a judge and you never see an attorney. and then he next sentence says: This type of order is called an “expedited removal” order.

Now if you read numbers 1 and 2 of your cherry picked phrase it says the illegal may see an asylum officer in number 1, which is not a IJ.
Number 2 merely says the BP may allow the person to go and get his ID, again, it never says the person will see an IJ.

Now I can point out the spelling mistakes in your link too, which would lead me to conclude that who ever wrote that article also made the mistake of claiming Expedited Removals get to see an IJ for something, after the article clearly opens with Expedited Removal never sees an IJ or an attorney.

Your floundering is hilarious though, your problem is you're to ignorant to accept the fact that you don't know what you are talking about, thus after showing you now numerous times and in numerous threads, I have no respect for you. SHRUG

YAWN

SHRUG

socialism on a national basis; and then the right wing likes to complain about the cost of Government, and blame the poor so they can reduce social spending.

Forum List

Back