Cost of healthcare for illegal aliens

Why do both parties support the idea of Amnesty?

Who does that benefit?

There are democrats and republicans, both that object to amnesty. You just have to know who they are.

Thanks for ignoring my links to both Party's 2008 political Platforms.:evil:

Republicans Clearly say: "WE OPPOSE AMNESTY."[/QUOTE]

A Fool's Errand -- Graham Sent to Convince Republicans on AmnestyMar 5, 2010 ... Last Monday, Barack Obama met with Senator Lindsay Graham and others to lay out a plan get a new amnesty bill passed through Congress (L.A. ...
Page Not Available - Cached

Hatch of Utah and many other republicans are for amnesty.

so what do the republican politicians want it for willow?
Perhaps they see it as the morally correct approach.
All men are created equal does not have a proviso "If they are born inside US borders"
That is why I support immigrants.

Unfortunately, the western states which attract Hispanic immigrants are short on water - the situation is reaching crisis proportions. I am in favor of a compromise wherein immigrants must spend five years east of the Mississippi and then gain citizenship. If they put down roots in areas with ample fresh water they will not strain the aquifers of the states with severe shortages.

There are democrats and republicans, both that object to amnesty. You just have to know who they are.

Thanks for ignoring my links to both Party's 2008 political Platforms.:evil:

Republicans Clearly say: "WE OPPOSE AMNESTY."[/QUOTE]

A Fool's Errand -- Graham Sent to Convince Republicans on AmnestyMar 5, 2010 ... Last Monday, Barack Obama met with Senator Lindsay Graham and others to lay out a plan get a new amnesty bill passed through Congress (L.A. ...
Page Not Available - Cached

Hatch of Utah and many other republicans are for amnesty.

While we're posting opinions without anything to back them up, I'd just like to report that UFO's are transporting Swedish Illegal Immigrants into the USA.

My point is, that BOTH sides of the aisle have procrastinated on solving our immigration problem since the last amnesty given by the reagan administration and congress.

i've grown tired of it....that's all...

Oh I AGREE that Both Dems and RePubs are a Bunch of Guttless Wonders.

However, at the VERY LEAST RePubs will actually write "WE OPPOSE AMNESTY" instead of some mealy-mouthed bullshit.

Maybe you've hit upon their hidden agenda...simply ignore Illegal Immigration until it becomes a non-issue, or someone walks across the border into Los Angeles with a dirty bomb.

so what do the republican politicians want it for willow?
Perhaps they see it as the morally correct approach.
All men are created equal does not have a proviso "If they are born inside US borders"
That is why I support immigrants.

Unfortunately, the western states which attract Hispanic immigrants are short on water - the situation is reaching crisis proportions. I am in favor of a compromise wherein immigrants must spend five years east of the Mississippi and then gain citizenship. If they put down roots in areas with ample fresh water they will not strain the aquifers of the states with severe shortages.

and perhaps the democrats support it for the same reason?

the east coast is short on water as well...

also there needs to be jobs that they can work at...

Why would they buy healthcare when they can get it free?
At the emergency room, prolly. No different from anyone else that doesn't have health care insurance.

And why would they buy it? For the same reason YOU would buy it. Just because they're brown doesn't mean they don't have the same concern for their families.

The difference is they have many false documents and they do not pay because they cannot be tracked. YOU CAN. You will get a bill and they will not.
That's kind of silly because the false documents allow them to work and pay "legally."

:eusa_eh:

wonder why the dems made sure there was a provision in their cluster fuck that protects illegals from fines for not being insured??? why was that even necessary doyathink?

it's an admission that the IRS can't track the illegals to fine them, so it's a bald faced lie when we are told they pay their way..

Forum List

Back