Cost of esl classes.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
COST OF ESL CLASSES.

Tax payers money is going to ESL classes to teach children of Illegal Aliens and their parents English. Americans teach their children English from day one and when they began school time extra time and money is not spent to teach them English but is spent on reading, writing and arithmetic. More tax payers money is spent on ESL classes than on Special Education. And it takes away form teaching American children and has contributed to the failure of our schools and the teachers get blamed because they have a class mainly of children that cannot speak or comprehend English. Many children of Illegal Aliens are taught English and as soon as they are old enough they drop out and join a career of gang bangers and contribute to crime instead of the economy. ESL class should have to be paid for by the parents and it would be appreciated and not the American tax payers. SSL classes are not taught in Mexico’s schools so why should we teach ESL classes here? Or better yet ESL classes should be dropped from the education system and the money saved spent on improving teaching.

Aides in our public schools now are parents of Illegal Aliens that speak English taking more jobs away from Americans.

Mariposa Academy of Language are all over this nation and paid for with hard working tax payers money in stead of going to their children’s education. Illegal Aliens are negative tax payers. Ability to speak and comprehend English should be a requirement before entering school just like inoculations. 80% of the children attending Mariposa qualify for free lunch at the expense of the American tax payers.
Mariposa Academy Of Language And Learning Reno, NV Overview - Neighborhood Link

_Mariposa_Academy_Of_Language_And_Learning_Reno

Educating children of Illegal Aliens cost tax payers $28,6 billion a year.
Illegal Immigration Costs Arizona Taxpayers $1.3 Billion Annually. This is “grand theft” by the government of American tax payers. Rape of Americans bank accounts.

And it takes away form teaching American children and has contributed to the failure of our schools and the teachers get blamed because they have a class mainly of children that cannot speak or comprehend English.

You are too stupid to see that you contradict yourself.

Americans teach their children English from day one.

No they don't, for the most part.

Americans speak English to their kids from birth.:confused:
Mexican speak Spanish to their children from birth and thats the reason ESL classes are necessary. Parents don' bother to learn English so they cannot speak English to their children. Children have to translate for them. Seen it and it embarass children.

And it takes away form teaching American children and has contributed to the failure of our schools and the teachers get blamed because they have a class mainly of children that cannot speak or comprehend English.

Majority of student in some schools are as much as 90% Hispanic and cannot speak English. Smithridge Ele, Anderson Ele, and all of Mariposa Academy of Language. This is raping the american tax payers bank accounts. Mostly anchor babies.

Smithridge Elementary School - The population of Smithridge 90% hispanic, 77% ELL, 100% free lunch and breakfast.
http://www.trulia.com/schools/NV-Reno/Smithridge_Elementary_School/

Last edited:

Majority of student in some schools are as much as 90% Hispanic and cannot speak English. Smithridge Ele, Anderson Ele, and all of Mariposa Academy of Language.

So you don't want to teach kids English, but you bitch about kids not being able to speak English? Brilliant.

Mexican speak Spanish to their children from birth and thats the reason ESL classes are necessary.

"Mexican"? All Mexicans? Only Mexicans? And you wonder why you have been identified as a bigot.

Of course, all this will come down to the fact that you are frustrated you cannot get a Constitutional Amendment. The senile, hateful old lunatic is completely transparent.

No they don't, for the most part.

Americans speak English to their kids from birth.

That is not the same as teaching them English, you fucking moron. I don't expect an idiot like you to understand the difference.

And of course there are many AMERICAN homes where English is not the primary language of domestic communication.

IF you go to an American school you should at least be expected to speak the English language. IF you attended a school in Mexico you would have to know the language because they do not have SSL classes in schools.
Village idiot, you do teach English to babies by speaking English to them. You cannot teach a baby English composition. That comes much later. ESL classes teach children to SPEAK English and not English composition. If illegal aliens spoke English to their children they would at least speak the language when they began school?
And we would not have to spend billions teaching them to SPEAK English. Fucking moron. You do not understand English either.

Americans speak English to their kids from birth.

That is not the same as teaching them English, you fucking moron. I don't expect an idiot like you to understand the difference.

And of course there are many AMERICAN homes where English is not the primary language of domestic communication.

IF you go to an American school you should at least be expected to speak the English language.

To what degree? At what level of fluency or competence? Measured in what way and by whom? And American families where the primary language at home is not English? (yes, yes even those where both parents and the children are completely legal US citizens) Should those Americans be excluded from American schools just to please some hateful old bigot like you?

You are too stupid to think far enough ahead to avoid your idiotic conclusions.

Last edited:
you do teach English to babies by speaking English to them. [/B]

Raising a child in an English-speaking environment is not the same as "teaching" them English. I knew you were too stupid to understand the difference.

You want government thugs kicking in the doors to AMERICAN homes and telling AMERICAN families - at the point of a gun - how and what they can speak within their own homes to each other? Is that your fantasy, you unamerican old bat?

The right don't want 'foreign' languages in their country but don't mind Los Angeles, Toledo and so on.
Perhaps they should be renamed quickly in case people realise LA was a Mexican city until the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.
Bloody hell. Imagine buying a Spanish speaking state and wanting the whole population to speak English.
Whatever next - ESL classes in Iraq?

I see, I see. So what the hole jist is, is that some people believe American taxpayer should be burdened to teach people something, that should not be here in the 1st place. I got it. Take my tax money, and basically do foreign aid domestically. OK, I understand now.

I see, I see. So what the hole jist is, is that some people believe American taxpayer should be burdened to teach people something, that should not be here in the 1st place. I got it. Take my tax money, and basically do foreign aid domestically. OK, I understand now.

Do you think illegal aliens are the only ones in ESL classes?

Forum List

Back