Corzine to head up the Social Security Administration

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
He ran NJ into the dirt, he was the financial architect of the failed "Not-so-shovel ready" Stimulus, he took over a brokerage firm and in 18 months plunged it into bankruptcy firing 1,000 employees and absconded with $600MM in client funds; in short he has the perfect track record to head up Social Security.

The only real difference between Social Security and MF Global is that Corzine was not allowed to hand an MF Check, that can only be redeemed by MF, to his clients in place of the funds he took.

See, that's how Social Security works: you put in real cash money, the government spends it but then gives you a special security that can only be sold back to the government and only to the government.

In August, Obama finally admitted that there were no real assets backing the "Trust Fund"

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" -- Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama, the Downgraded and Not so Shovel Ready President

Note, he didn't say, "Social Security recipients need not worry, we will sell some bonds to pay them." Nope. He said that our Seniors would not get their money unless he was able to borrow -- not sell bonds, borrow.

Do you see how screwed we are?

(OK, he's not really heading up SocSecurity, but play along with me)

Last edited:
How's he gonna do that from a prison cell? They already have his orange jumpsuit fitted and ready to go. This douchebag needs to be punished. He not only hurt so many Citizens in New Jersey,he has also hurt countless families with his awful scam.

Oh tell me no. Aye carumba. This would be beyond surreal.

Cue twilight zone music for this administration's theme song. YIKES!!

Well on the bright side, Corzine is the poster child to terrify old people into voting R.

He does have the perfect Obama resume.

However, Jamie Goerlick has better Obama credentials than Corzine. Every major fiasco from the Tesebono scam, to the 9-11 chinese wall that prevented the CIA and FBI from sharing information on foreign terrorists on US soil to being a director at Fannie Mae that drove it into the ground, she has been there with her fat fingers trading incompetence for ever larger paychecks.

He does have the perfect Obama resume.

However, Jamie Goerlick has better Obama credentials than Corzine. Every major fiasco from the Tesebono scam, to the 9-11 chinese wall that prevented the CIA and FBI from sharing information on foreign terrorists on US soil to being a director at Fannie Mae that drove it into the ground, she has been there with her fat fingers trading incompetence for ever larger paychecks.

:lol:you're mind a reader, I was scouting google for goerlikisms this moment...;)

He ran NJ into the dirt, he was the financial architect of the failed "Not-so-shovel ready" Stimulus, he took over a brokerage firm and in 18 months plunged it into bankruptcy firing 1,000 employees and absconded with $600MM in client funds; in short he has the perfect track record to head up Social Security.

The only real difference between Social Security and MF Global is that Corzine was not allowed to hand an MF Check, that can only be redeemed by MF, to his clients in place of the funds he took.

See, that's how Social Security works: you put in real cash money, the government spends it but then gives you a special security that can only be sold back to the government and only to the government.

In August, Obama finally admitted that there were no real assets backing the "Trust Fund"

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" -- Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama, the Downgraded and Not so Shovel Ready President

Note, he didn't say, "Social Security recipients need not worry, we will sell some bonds to pay them." Nope. He said that our Seniors would not get their money unless he was able to borrow -- not sell bonds, borrow.

As you may know Frank, I am a public school teacher in NJ, where our pension system is about to go belly-up. The NJ pension ponzi scheme was run exactly like Social Security, thanks to Gov. Corzine (and a few others). However, the difference between our pension and Social Security, is that the federal government can PRINT MORE MONEY, and borrow from our great grandchildren. The state cannot. And much like MF Global, they've run out of pockets to steal from. The highest taxed citizens of this generous state are tapped out.

You almost gave me a heart attack. :lol:

As you may know Frank, I am a public school teacher in NJ, where our pension system is about to go belly-up. The NJ pension ponzi scheme was run exactly like Social Security, thanks to Gov. Corzine (and a few others). However, the difference between our pension and Social Security, is that the federal government can PRINT MORE MONEY, and borrow from our great grandchildren. The state cannot. And much like MF Global, they've run out of pockets to steal from. The highest taxed citizens of this generous state are tapped out.

You almost gave me a heart attack. :lol:

hey chanel, seriously, and I never ever would want this to happen to you, but, have you ever thought that , yes, they could short me of my retirement? I do...:doubt:

We are now paying an extra percent. It's only about 20 bucks a pay. No one seems terribly upset by it. But we have a CONTRACT with the state that they have ignored. I have put my share in for 14 years. The state has not. And Gov Christie is following in Corzine's footsteps. The state will not be contributing this year either. Am I willing to forfeit a pension that was promised? No effin way. I left private industry for far less pay in exchange for the fringe benefits. They can change the rules for new hires, who know what they are getting, but not to those who have already earned and paid into that system. People have no idea how long that pot has been pillaged.

The same could be said for SS. Imagine if the funds collected were actually there?

(and yes, I do see that the money may not be there. Just like SS)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back