Cory Booker too Stupid...?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
...to understand that "Muslim is not a RACE?

OH, PLEASE, PLEASE, PULEEEEEEEEZE RUN FOR PRESIDENT!

...to understand that "Muslim is not a RACE?

OH, PLEASE, PLEASE, PULEEEEEEEEZE RUN FOR PRESIDENT!

dont know if he is stupid

but he is another leftist phony

however he banks on his voters to be stupid

At least delusional Political Junky admits The Donald was elected in contrast to most leftist idiots who think Russia did it.

Cons elected Trump and have the nerve to call anyone else stupid.

Not only cons got Trump elected and we sure as hell did a good job.

Trump has done more in his time in office than Obama or Bush did in eight years.

Stupid is what you are.

How perfect! Booker the SPARTACUS of the DEM party is waving a flaccid, impotent toy rubber sword.
What's going on with the LIBs?
First they fell in love with a fake indian and now a fake gladiator.
The LIBs are turning into the fucking 'Village People'.

How perfect! Booker the SPARTACUS of the DEM party is waving a flaccid, impotent toy rubber sword.
What's going on with the LIBs?
First they fell in love with a fake indian and now a fake gladiator.
The LIBs are turning into the fucking 'Village People'.

turning ???? --LOL

try

ARE

Cory Booker becomes 'Spartacus' at Kavanaugh hearing, and forgets his old friend T-Bone!!!!!

Too funny and this asshat thinks he can become another Hussein Obuma?...He has the IQ of a goat, apology to any goats on here!

Chicago Tribune ^ | 9/7/2018 | John Kass
If only Sen. Cory Booker had insisted on having an “I am T-Bone moment” at the Senate confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. It would have truly been heroic, with supporters of the Democratic presidential hopeful from New Jersey shouting that they, too, were T-Bone, the name of Booker’s imaginary drug dealer friend from the mean streets of Newark. “I am T-Bone!” “No, I am T-Bone!” Sadly, Booker didn’t want to play T-Bone on national TV. So, he became Spartacus. “This is about the closest I’ll probably ever have in my life to an ‘I am Spartacus’ moment,”...

Good old Cory has now come up with an even more bizarre offering for the public to wallow in....It must be the SWAMP GAS eating away at his brain.

Cory Booker claims reporter violated Constitution with question on 'Spartacus' 'stunt!!!!

More at...
Washington Times ^ | 9/6/18 | Douglas Ernst

Sen. Cory Booker claimed Thursday that a journalist with The Wall Street Journal was violating the Constitution by asking him a question regarding his failed “Spartacus” moment before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The New Jersey lawmaker who made national headlines with his assertion that he was releasing confidential documents on Judge Brett Kavanaugh (which turned out not to be confidential), was in no mood to answer Byron Tau’s questions on it.

Mr. Booker seemingly referenced a Speech or Debate Clause of the Constitution to dodge a question on political theatrics.

“Democrats knew full well that the documents that Booker and Hirono released this morning were no longer confidential, according to D+R lawmakers and aides,” Mr. Tau tweeted. “I asked @CoryBooker if his remarks in committee were a stunt. He told me I violating the constitution by being in his way.”

4rtpOll.png

cpsbCXQ.png

Cory Booker says not only is he Spartacus but he is standing on a hill against sham proceedings and against a sham candidate.

He's really Spiderman.

Forum List

Back