Cory Booker is dead to us

Really. A "ranking administration official" said this, and all the lemmings run off the cliff.

Too fucking funny.

Yeah... Probably nowhere near newsworthy as Romney impersonating a cop many years ago...

I mean, geez... This happened recently... How is THAT news...??

Really. A "ranking administration official" said this, and all the lemmings run off the cliff.

Too fucking funny.

Yeah... Probably nowhere near newsworthy as Romney impersonating a cop many years ago...

I mean, geez... This happened recently... How is THAT news...??

BD and other Statists enjoy being covered in mud as they have nothing else to trumpet?

I don't think Obama can abide criticism. You're either a yes man or a dead pan.

No other administration has ever been so thin-skinned....except Hillary's. :lmao:

:muahaha:

It’s bye-bye, Beltway for Cory Booker.

Newark’s mayor, who was gunning for a spot in President Obama’s Cabinet, lost the chance after he shot his mouth off during a blunderingly honest TV appearance last month, sources told The Post.

“He’s dead to us,” one ranking administration official said of the prevailing feelings at the White House and Obama headquarters in Chicago.

Booker had been angling for the housing secretary gig in a second Obama term, according to sources in the administration and close to the mayor.

The job was certainly a possibility, given Booker’s work in New Jersey’s biggest city, according to administration and Democratic Party sources.

Thinking highly of Booker, Obama’s campaign asked him to appear on “Meet the Press” on May 20 to act as a mouthpiece, but he proceeded to eviscerate one of the president’s key campaign themes.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Booker on outs with Obama after TV gaffe - NYPOST.com

If it's true, it's probably the best thing that could happen to Cory Booker if he has long term political aspirations. I think he is a good guy, has expressed some good ideas and seems to have some good results.

It’s bye-bye, Beltway for Cory Booker.

Newark’s mayor, who was gunning for a spot in President Obama’s Cabinet, lost the chance after he shot his mouth off during a blunderingly honest TV appearance last month, sources told The Post.

“He’s dead to us,” one ranking administration official said of the prevailing feelings at the White House and Obama headquarters in Chicago.

Booker had been angling for the housing secretary gig in a second Obama term, according to sources in the administration and close to the mayor.

The job was certainly a possibility, given Booker’s work in New Jersey’s biggest city, according to administration and Democratic Party sources.

Thinking highly of Booker, Obama’s campaign asked him to appear on “Meet the Press” on May 20 to act as a mouthpiece, but he proceeded to eviscerate one of the president’s key campaign themes.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Booker on outs with Obama after TV gaffe - NYPOST.com

This is just sad... Maybe the GOP can woo this guy over to our side.

I don't think so, unless you got rid of a lot of assholes on your side. At best, I can see and hope that Cory Booker will change his party affiliation to Independent.

It's simple. You have to be a drone to be in the Obama administration. That's why he's so keen on big government. He wants an army of lemmings to give him power and to do his bidding. It's time for real hope and change. We the people dammit. Obama can get the f out.

These days, democrats don't like democrats that are on the right of Obama with ideology.

They're having problems keeping thier plantation intact. it's falling apart at the seams due to Obama...:eusa_shhh:

More "plantation" shit from the racist republican pricks where they have at best a handful of elected representatives who are black and who have the real "yes massa!" mentality. Thanks for the laugh! :lol: fucking joke.

These days, democrats don't like democrats that are on the right of Obama with ideology.

They're having problems keeping thier plantation intact. it's falling apart at the seams due to Obama...:eusa_shhh:

More "plantation" shit from the racist republican pricks where they have at best a handful of elected representatives who are black and who have the real "yes massa!" mentality. Thanks for the laugh! :lol: fucking joke.

Son? You are woefully wrong. And it wasn't about 'blacks',

IDIOT

Yep, that's logical... insult black conservatives... You're a racist, Pheo.

Actually, dupes, Booker and Clinton agree totally with Obama's policies. All out of context Pubcrappe, and the Post is FOS, like you. tyvm LOL.

Well, dupes- he said extend tax cuts NOW (since we're not out of the Booosh meltdown yet-maybe even a little fall back-thanks to do nothing Pub congress), BUT (second half of SENTENCE your BS Propaganda machine doesn't report LOL arrgghh!), the tax cut for the rich should be ended in the end.

NO DIFFERENCE from Obama policy- which you don't get told about either. Our whole GOTCHA! Controversy! news media is a disgracelet alone your BS propaganda machine..

Pub dupes!! Carry on with the dumbass malevolent gossip, chumps...

Last edited:

Son? You are woefully wrong. And it wasn't about 'blacks',

IDIOT

Don't try to snake out of it now liar. :) Are you an American? When we refer to "plantation" here in America and talking about "keeping the plantation intact", you know you are referring to slavery, who were the slaves here in America? They were Black, so take that negative rep and shove it. I called you on your passive aggressive shit and you know it.
Here's some examples of "plantation" references coming from the Black stooges in your party and ideology:

“The people on that plantation are upset because they’ve been disregarded, disrespected and their concerns are not cared about,” West said in an appearance on Fox News Channel’s “The O’Reilly Factor,” responding to the anger that black Democrats showed earlier this week at a Congressional Black Caucus town hall in Detroit.

Read more: West: I'll lead you off 'plantation' - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

“I’m here as the modern-day Harriet Tubman to kind of lead people on the underground railroad away from that plantation into a sense of sensibility,” said West

Read more: West: I'll lead you off 'plantation' - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

"Some black leaders are “are nothing more than overseers over that plantation,” West said"

Here's another on of your Black stooges:
"One of the things that I would do is take all black people back to the South and put them on the plantation so they would understand the ethic of working," Peterson told The Huffington Post's Black Voices on Tuesday afternoon. "I'm going to put them all on the plantation. They need a good hard education on what it is to work." Jesse Lee Peterson

Actually, dupes, Booker and Clinton agree totally with Obama's policies. All out of context Pubcrappe, and the Post is FOS, like you. tyvm LOL.

Well, dupes- he said extend tax cuts NOW (since we're not out of the Booosh meltdown yet-maybe even a little fall back-thanks to do nothing Pub congress), BUT (second half of SENTENCE your BS Propaganda machine doesn't report LOL arrgghh!), the tax cut for the rich should be ended in the end.

NO DIFFERENCE from Obama policy- which you don't get told about either. Our whole GOTCHA! Controversy! news media is a disgracelet alone your BS propaganda machine..

Pub dupes!! Carry on with the dumbass malevolent gossip, chumps...

Oh look, someone uncorked Frank and Bean's ass again.

Forum List

Back