Corvid19 Has Paralyzed Chicom Economy, Killing Global Trade

how about cutting the backbiting ------let's grin and bear it as Londoners did thru the BLITZ

That is why this plague wasn't created by China. Because it will harm their economy. This plague is going to prevent us trading with all of these countries that trades with China. Even it will prevent us from trading with Russia.
This engineered virus should be called The Embargo virus. It is a Globalist's creation. That they want these nations to go back to their old trade agreement. A trade agreement that they can't pick and choose. That they are forced to buy pesticides and GMO seeds and food made with GMO plants.
These Globalist like George Soros, forces countries to buy their products. And if they don't, that they will sic the American people on these countries, by spreading lies about them.
But now the Globalist sees that the American people eyes are slowly opening. That they switched to plan B. And that it is to make these countries foods so toxic that no one will buy it. And to inject the American people with a dumb-you-down vaccine so that their eyes will stay shut.
These people are so filthy than a sexually promiscuous rat with syphilis. They don't care who they harm. But all they want is that money.

3qyrio.gif

Here's a bit from the worlds foremost expert on rapidly spreading viruses
Bill Gates: Coronavirus may be 'once-in-a-century pathogen we've been worried about'
Maybe Bill Gates will be right once in a lifetime with his politics.

Sorry, I ain't falling for the left wing hysteria

Unfortunately the coronavirus don’t care if you fall the so called left hysteria. When you get infected don’t say the leftist didn’t warn you.

Bill Gates: Coronavirus may be 'once-in-a-century pathogen we've been worried about'

Unfortunately the coronavirus don’t care if you fall the so called left hysteria. When you get infected don’t say the leftist didn’t warn you.

"LEFTIST WARN" about what, Nia? I am a registered democrat but repudiate
the presently pixilated "LEFT" I am also a person considered a "scientist"
by profession. The virus is a virulent and dangerous virus-------no political
force "INVENTED" it. Lots of people were blamed for the BUBONIC plague
by people like you

we double fk ourselves--because we let many Chinese come here for jobs!!!
...my old company started producing our equipment in China
...we should've taken control long ago with tarrifs.....

And my chances of recovery are virtually 100%
So, yeah, I'm not falling for the leftist hysteria.

Last time I went in for surgery I had to sign papers stating I understood there was a 1% chance I could die in surgery. I didnt panic.

Forum List

Back