Cortez is an attention whore

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Questions Fox News' "Obsession" With Her

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was on Hate Night with Seth Meyers; she spent almost all of her time complaining about Fox News’s "lunacy" and "obsession" with her.

Cortez has a narcissistic obsession with being in the News. Meyers has a dark obsession with President Trump and Republicans. Meyers is not funny, because hate is not funny. Meyers was too chickenchit to ask AOC about the growing anti-Semitic wing of the Democratic Party.

AOC is just another dumb racist liberal crackpot.
View attachment 251608

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

AOC caught my attention.

alexandria ocasio cortez, kendrick lamar.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris.jpg

Hello. I choose to join my responsible, much better educated American and foreign born neighbors intelligently examining LARGER American Social and Health issues affecting the emotional well-being and physical HEALTH of far too many American citizens of ALL ages.

With that in mind, I have a question about Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez' character and values, as well as her courage to stand-up for and PROTECT our Nation's most cherished assets, many WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are impeded or prevented from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of childhood development!

In your opinion does Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez possess the courage, strength and fortitude required to join pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', and her medical colleagues in EDUCATING, as well as OPENLY admonishing America's expanding population of mostly American & foreign born MOTHERS primarily responsible for creating our Nation's potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

I am referring to a growing population of American children WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experience an EASILY PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring medical disease and condition known as 'Childhood Trauma' or Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs).

A medical disease that medical doctors and childhood development researchers have determined is harming the emotional development and well being of infants, toddlers, children and teens, as well as affecting the physical health of people of ALL ages.

Unfortunately, during this period of American societal evolution when American women largely are viewed or portrayed as helpless, innocent victims, sadly, I believe Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez, as well as almost all of my responsible, caring American neighbors and foreign born neighbors WILL NOT intelligently examine or address this people and NATION harming social, as well as *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS!
___
The popular late American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur's "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applies to ALL American and foreign born people:

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, Gun Violence Homicide & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim
___
"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.
___
"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher
___
The GOOD NEWS: Introducing 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was on Hate Night with Seth Meyers; she spent almost all of her time complaining about Fox News’s "lunacy" and "obsession" with her.

Cortez has a narcissistic obsession with being in the News. Meyers has a dark obsession with President Trump and Republicans. Meyers is not funny, because hate is not funny. Meyers was too chickenchit to ask AOC about the growing anti-Semitic wing of the Democratic Party.

View attachment 251608

Since most AOC threads I see on discussion boards are started by conservatives, maybe the GOP should stop giving her so much attention....

Its a tactic. The GOP is picking on who they think is the weakest Democrat and trying to make them the face of the party. It backfired for the D's who even voted for Trump in open Republican Primaries. Let's hope it doesn't backfire for the R's.

Like Donald proves, all press is good press.

View attachment 251608

Since most AOC threads I see on discussion boards are started by conservatives, maybe the GOP should stop giving her so much attention....

Its a tactic. The GOP is picking on who they think is the weakest Democrat and trying to make them the face of the party. It backfired for the D's who even voted for Trump in open Republican Primaries. Let's hope it doesn't backfire for the R's.

Like Donald proves, all press is good press.

I am guessing that most people don't get a say in who holds her Congressional seat and those who do probably relish in all the attention she gets. Just a hunch.

View attachment 251608

That insane piece of bad work is a good example of a bad idea. She should be locked up for sedition.
A good example of how far down the lunatic alley this nation has gone.

New Topics

Forum List

Back