Corsi suing Mueller CIA FBI DOJ 350 million

Lol, it's his thing, he sure everybody for outrageous amounts of money on bullshit accusations and it never goes anywhere. This will get laughed right outta court.
Where have you been?...was your school bus late.....:abgg2q.jpg:

Lol, it's his thing, he sues everybody for outrageous amounts of money on bullshit accusations and it never goes anywhere. This will get laughed right outta court.
Where have you been?...was your school bus late.....:abgg2q.jpg:
Working. I'm semi-retired but I take a consulting gig every now and then. Besides, I posted the same thing in the last 2 or 3 threads about this today.

I hope he wins every dime of it too and then some. These lying scum bag bastards!! I think they might try to take him out.

Watch they will say he committed suicide and the bullet wounds will be in places that really isn't possible if one shoots themselves but oh the MSM and Cover up pricks will see to it that's exactly how it happened.

Just like the writer of Graystate whose whole family ended up dead long story behind that one.

You couldn't sell this in Hollywood.

Working. I'm semi-retired but I take a consulting gig every know and then. Besides, I posted the same thing in the last 2 or 3 threads about this today.
Well then.......you can go to bed...we don't need you...

I hope he wins every dime of it too and then some. These lying scum bag bastards!! I think they might try to take him out.

Watch they will say he committed suicide and the bullet wounds will be in places that really isn't possible if one shoots themselves but oh the MSM and Cover up pricks will see to it that's exactly how it happened.

Just like the writer of Graystate whose whole family ended up dead long story behind that one.

You couldn't sell this in Hollywood.

LOL only in the eyes of a jackass.

Forum List

Back