Corsi sues Mueller over alleged grand jury leaks, seeks $350M in damages: report

And that's been debunked many times. It was based on a questionnaire in which the answers were left leaning. Even Huffpo says so. It was based on a study by the "Intelligence Institute" which doesn't exist. Fake study.

Lead "researcher" admits to bias:

Nichols himself brought up the fact that the study was designed to reach the conclusion they were looking for: that is, to show that self-identified conservatives who watched FOX News were less smart than conservatives who didn’t. “They told me what they wanted to do and I said I could do it,” he claimed.

Huffington Post article:

Exclusive: PR Guru Behind Fake Fox News "Study" Speaks Up | HuffPost

So in conclusion, the only idiot here is you who continue to post links to this bogus "study."
Thank you. Don't feel like going thru this every time these tards throw this out there. They are desperate to believe they is edumacated.
Says the guy who watches the only news station that de-educates people.

Says the only idiot that believes it! LOL

MSNBC viewers scored just as poorly. Did you hear about that? Nah. Why not? Because the media is biased.
That's great, but it doesn't change the facts and I don't watch MSNBC.

Doesn't seem to change the fact that you're too stupid to not believe fake "studies" with no scientific evidence to back them up.

I would never believe a study that said watching MSNBC made you dumber than not watching. That's absolutely ludicrous. You can't relate the two. That's like saying driving a Prius makes you snobby. Well, snobby people might drive Priuses but the actual driving of the Prius isn't what makes you a snob.

But hey, you're a dem. Can't spell dimwit without dimocrat LOL

Couldn’t Corsi demand proof that it was the Russians who hacked the DNC. The DNC wouldn’t allow the FBI to look at their server. That was all part of the plan. The FBI didn’t want to look at the server because they KNEW it wasn’t the Russians. They knew it was Seth Rich.

So, has any proof ever been shown that it was the Russians?...Hmmmm!

Jerome Corsi, the conservative author accused of lying under oath to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators, filed a federal lawsuit late Sunday accusing Mueller of leaking grand jury items and various constitutional violations, including illegal surveillance, reports said.

Politico reported that the newly filed suit claims that Mueller tried to get Corsi to give testimony that Corsi said is false. He is reportedly seeking $100 million in actual damages and $250 million in damages due to injury to his reputation.

The author has theorized that investigators hoped that he would admit to a connection with WikiLeaks' Julian Assange. The connection would bolster their Russian collusion investigation, he said. A link between Corsi and Assange would make it easy to tie in President Trump's former adviser Roger Stone, he said.

American intelligence agencies have assessed that Russia was the source of hacked material released by WikiLeaks during the 2016 election that damaged Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Mueller’s office is trying to determine whether Stone and other associates of President Trump had advance knowledge of WikiLeaks’ plans.

Corsi, the former Washington bureau chief of the conspiracy theory outlet InfoWars, rejected a deal with investigators that would have required him to plead guilty to perjury. He said he could not lie to something he knew to be false, even if it meant living out his life in prison.

Read more at foxnews.com ...

President Trump should really just order the DOJ to get this lawsuit settled. Maybe Dr. Corsi will be willing to accept $175 Million (half of the amount demanded) and it would save both parties to the lawsuit the cost of fighting it?

Larry Klayman is the scum who started judicial watch. Hardly credible. I highly doubt Whitaker is going to get involved in this nightmare, even if he is a nightmare himself.

What’s wrong with judicial watch, they just sue to get the hidden documents that government covered up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry Klayman is the scum who started judicial watch. Hardly credible. I highly doubt Whitaker is going to get involved in this nightmare, even if he is a nightmare himself.
And what makes you credible? Lefties hate Judicial Watch because it nails them so often and is an effective watchdog.

Read more at fauxnews.com?
:laughing0301:
I see you ABNORMALS are afraid of FOX NEWS,

Here child, is this more to your liking...need a safe space to read it?

Stone Associate Corsi Sues Mueller, CIA, FBI, NSA for $350M | NBC 6 South Florida
NBC Miami › news › politics

44 minutes ago · The conservative writer and conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi filed a lawsuit on Sunday accusing special counsel Robert Mueller of
Hell yeah. I am afraid of watching Fauxnews. Thats a news channel for morons and idiots. I dont want to catch the stupid like all of their committed viewers have done. :rolleyes:

Stone Associate Corsi Sues Mueller, CIA, FBI, NSA for $350M | NBC 6 South Florida

44 minutes ago · The conservative writer and conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi filed a lawsuit on Sunday accusing special counsel Robert Mueller of
Hell yeah. I am afraid of watching Fauxnews. Thats a news channel for morons and idiots. I dont want to catch the stupid like all of their committed viewers have done. :rolleyes:
You're way past stupid, just saying!

You're way past stupid, just saying!
Thats only because I am way past you......just sayin. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back