Corruption of Government. Who is to blame?

I'll play....

Its simple. Its us.... the people. We vote these idiots in over and over again.

I think we have gotten what we deserve.

Now its time to get our act together and start voting in fiscally responsible folks who value their nation more than a buck.

I've been hearing people bitch about Washington since I was a kid... Now its time to stop bitching, and do something about it!

So you think it's only the people or that the people shoulder most of the blame?

note: just trying to get firm statements from people.

Yes... YES I sure do.

Read what I said.... Its our fault.

If I am on a sunday cruise, and I decide to... oh say, let my 9yr old take the wheel and she drives right into a telephone pole.

Who's fault would it be?
(and no I am not parroting Obama's car analogy.... its just a good illustration)

It certainly is'nt hers..... she did what I asked her to.
I knew she was a terrible driver, but I let her keep on her course and BAMMMM...!

We need compitant people who will adhere strictly to The Constitution, and not pass another spending bill unless they can show US where in The Constitution that it is applicable.
There is too much waste and entitlements going on and it has got to stop.

That is why in November, if you are not a conservative..... you dont get my vote.

(of course, I have NEVER voted for a liberal or a democrat)

While we and our parents were working, Democrats made a system of their buddies from your town hall to DC, patting themselves on the back and rewarding themselves heavily, and creating laws so you couldn't change what they did. Think I'm lying, go and TRY to reform government. You'll end up in a court room stuffed with Democrats, and good luck with that.

You will NEVER/EVER have government reform if you vote Democrat. They will never vote against the system they created, and run from top to bottom, bar a few GOP in their midst.

I'll play....

Its simple. Its us.... the people. We vote these idiots in over and over again.

I think we have gotten what we deserve.

Now its time to get our act together and start voting in fiscally responsible folks who value their nation more than a buck.

I've been hearing people bitch about Washington since I was a kid... Now its time to stop bitching, and do something about it!

So you think it's only the people or that the people shoulder most of the blame?

note: just trying to get firm statements from people.

Yes... YES I sure do. Read what I said....

I just did. You're as clueless as you are ignorant.

A system has no ability to corrupt, unless a person or persons chooses to do so. It is simply an excuse for liberals to add regulation and control instead of personal responsibility.

The last time conservatives in America took responsibility for anything, Abe Lincoln was President.

Maybe you should check with your fellow troll, rdean claims that Republicans are responsible for women graduates getting paid better than their male counterparts for the first time in history.

A system has no ability to corrupt, unless a person or persons chooses to do so. It is simply an excuse for liberals to add regulation and control instead of personal responsibility.

The last time conservatives in America took responsibility for anything, Abe Lincoln was President.

Maybe you should check with your fellow troll, rdean claims that Republicans are responsible for women graduates getting paid better than their male counterparts for the first time in history.

are you purposefully trying to get everyone to turn on signatures?

:eusa_hand:

The blame game doesn't solve problems. If your party can't or won't step up, then step aside.

The blame game doesn't solve problems. If your party can't or won't step up, then step aside.

Ahh but it can win elections, and that is all they care about.

Reagan blamed Carter and always blamed liberals. GHWB and W, both blamed rather than run on a positive program. Clinton blamed. Obama blamed.

hmmm, why would blaming the opposition for what one thinks they got wrong be an issue?

maybe asking to NOT play the blame game is the biggest douchebagh game going?

Reagan blamed Carter and always blamed liberals. GHWB and W, both blamed rather than run on a positive program. Clinton blamed. Obama blamed.

hmmm, why would blaming the opposition for what one thinks they got wrong be an issue?

There is nothing wrong with blaming others for their failings.

However it would be nice to see them run on what they have done since having power. The only problem is what they have done since having power. Will lose them the election.

...or maybe it is the path to fixing this country for real. I agree that many have done just what you say. It has to end. By the way, excuse making is second on the list of problems.

I like Jason Lewis's quote on the subject: "You get the government you deserve."

This is STILL why you need term limits and total time in government limits for all positions.

Forum List

Back